Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Akamori: The First Snow

Akamori: The First Snow

a part of “Akamori: The First Snow”, a fictional universe by Run.

Akamori High School is now on its last legs, suffering from a devastating blow due to a scandal. With enrollment at an all-time low, does this year’s batch of rag-tag students have what it takes to turn this historic school around?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Akamori: The First Snow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Akamori: The First Snow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Sat May 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Prose wrote:It'd pry be best to do a more forum type setting. Its easier to keep track of etc etc. The only way a chat setting really works is when you have no story line planned and just let characters have free roam.

That's what I was thinking... Well that's great to know. Thanks for the insight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Run
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Sat May 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Please hurry and submit your characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Run
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Sat May 14, 2011 7:13 pm

I can't wait to play. ^^
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat May 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Prose wrote:I can't wait to play. ^^

Ditto.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sat May 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Same here :D
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Sun May 15, 2011 12:09 am

Hehehe I'm glad you are all excited.

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sun May 15, 2011 2:02 pm

Run am I going to get accepted or what

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Sun May 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Ah, River and I didn't get to discuss it. I'll let you know the second we do.

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Sun May 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Everyone who is making characters for this, get them in by tonight, It's the cut off. If you've submitted a character and it's on hold, then you are in the clear. And we will have everything sorted out before we start the RP.

Thanks for your patience.

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Mon May 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Posted, let the fun begin!

Have a great school year!

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 16, 2011 9:54 pm

I will throw a post on here tomorrow after I get back from work if I am not too tired. If not ... expect it later that afternoon.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon May 16, 2011 10:15 pm

I posted. This looks like it will be fun already! Didn't see the woopie cushions coming.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Tue May 17, 2011 12:04 am

Yeah, the students are going to learn pretty quickly to get used to the Kago Twins' antics, as pranks are daily with the two in charge of the boys' dorm. Even I don't know what to expect from them and I play them. XD
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 am

If possible it'd be great if everyone could just make their way to the common areas first, to get their keys. And a small tour of the dorms. This will give everyone a chance to meet their dorm mates and how things will work.

I think that's basically it.

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue May 17, 2011 2:44 pm

I just wanted to warn everyone ahead of time, I will have limited time to post stuff for the next two days. We have our select vocal performance tonight and the full choral performance tomorrow. I should still hopefully be able to post tonight, just not between 6:30 and 9, probably.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Tue May 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Thanks for letting us know. :)

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Wed May 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Just a forewarning concerning the boys: I'm going to imply that y'all are following the Kago twins to your rooms as you guys respond to their request, but don't think of it as me completely controlling your characters. Mmmkay?

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Wed May 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Salutations!
So I'm Kaya... :)
Looking forward to playing with you all...

Feel free to ask me any questions if maybe a post of mine is too vague, or you noticed I might have missed something. You know the whole "Brain ventured further than your eyes did..." Syndrome? Yea, I'm a victim! ^.^
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original."

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Thu May 19, 2011 6:56 pm

I'll be making my post sometime within the next 7 hours. So look forward to it. And we will be moving into the next sector of the RP before bed and the start of Sunday. So if there is anything you needed or wanted to get done ICly with your character before then, make sure to fit it into your post or collaborate with someone.

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Fri May 20, 2011 10:14 am

Short post from me, stating that it is currently in-game about 5pm. Teachers should be getting ready to quickly send students to their rooms, and then settle down for their meals. I'll be making another post right before meal time with an interesting little hint as to what this week's episode will be about. ^^

So feel free to make your second posts if you haven't already. And thanks guys for all staying together time wise, you're doing a great job.

Oh, and I added some places. So feel free to use them.

Run
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!