Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dream Seeking

Dream Seeking

a part of “Dream Seeking”, a fictional universe by psyduck.

A tale when your ancestors mess with your fate. Pairing you up, simply to amuse themselves.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dream Seeking”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dream Seeking

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Alright guys! How're you all doing? I'm excited for this role play to start. I'll send you all a message after I start with an initial post. Each Setting post will include basic information on how the day is going, but broad enough to allow for personal creativity. It'll kinda be like a news report; some times it may include a message to certain people, but not usually. (: Of course, this is just an initial posting, the bond are being to feel a general pull, but they are not created fully yet. Those of you making extra characters for me, the into will finish on Tuesday, by One a.m. US eastern time zone, so pretty pretty please have you character sheet up by then. Thank you!

For a little heads up, the intro will be short, in the intro you DO know your powers(kinda) and you DO know your God/Goddesses.
However, you do NOT know your bonded yet, you just sort of feel a strange pull, and you wonder about it. When the intro will end is when Bonds will be announced.

If you have any questions or concerns please PM me, or ask me here.
Stay Spectacular!
With every breath that I am worth,
Here on
Earth.
I'm sending all my love to you.
So if you
dare to second guess,
You can rest
assured,
That all my love's for you.
-Last Night on Eath by Green Day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Sorry, I will not be sending you all emails unless you do not post with in a reasonable amount of time, When I said that I was previously I did not realize that you cannot send messages fast after one, so I was not able to do that, @ delusional, sorry you were the only one I sent one too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:48 pm

I know I didn't really put the "special pull" in my post, but it's coming. I promise.

Btw....I have no idea what that wierdo is dreaming about....

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:38 am

That's completely fine! (: thank you for posting!

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:48 am

yay~ i feel special. :3

anyways.. is my guy character accepted? :D
[ Image Image Image Image

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:25 am

Ug! After an extremely busy weekend I am finally available and ready to post. So were you able to get enough male chars?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:05 pm

@ Delusional, Of course! (:

@Zodia- Sadly, we were not . even if you create one we'll still be down by one, i think, so I'll make another.
SO if you could pretty pretty please make a male, I would forever be in your debt.

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Zodia, I've changed my mind, there will be one doubled bond. I didn't want it to end as so, but it is just easier, you don't have to make another guy for me. Thank you for the offer though. As for the girl-girl bond, for the slight unfair placement, they shall have a little something extra, I'm just not sure what that is yet.

Also, No one will be paired with their own two characters, but I suppose that is just for Delusional and myself.
(:

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Um, well for personal reasons I don't want my char to be hooked up with a girl. It just makes me uneasy. And I do have another question before posting. Are the chars aware of their ancestry? And are the gods actual chars or NPCs?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:58 pm

I would like to request that my character be paired with a boy....

Also, I can make another male character if you want. I don't mind.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Well, if it helps I could care less if my bond is male or female.

I may be married to a man, but I am a proud lipstick lesbian! lmao

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Well I guess X64 if you want to, you can make a male, but if you could do it swiftly, it would be appreciated.

Kearuneh, thank you for your understanding and cooperation! (:

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:06 pm

How many females and males are there than? And how many same-sex couples are there going to be? Seems like a lot of females at the moment. I'll post as soon as I understand what all is happening because right now I am baffled.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:13 pm

X64 wrote:I know I didn't really put the "special pull" in my post, but it's coming. I promise.

Too bad. I was curious about what he was dreaming about. It sounded...interesting.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Zodia, I don't really know at the moment. If nessicary, I'll delete my female character I suppose. Sigh. If you could make a male that would be pretty cool and help out a bit.

As for now every one , I'm going to post pone the starting until Wednesday night. (I have a birthday party tomorrow.) I will also make another male to help the situation.

I'm sorry for all the troubles everyone.

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm almost done with my male >.< I think I'm going to make him the cutesy type....

And I would just like to say, although I requested a boy for my char, I'm cool with a female too.

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Thanks. I am sorry too if I have upsetted anyone. I'll recount all the characters again and if I need to create a male char than I will. I really do like the idea of this rpg.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxHolic_AngelxX on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:31 pm

If you don't mind, I would also like to request my character is paired up with a guy.

XxHolic_AngelxX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 am

Amamelina wrote:
X64 wrote:I know I didn't really put the "special pull" in my post, but it's coming. I promise.

Too bad. I was curious about what he was dreaming about. It sounded...interesting.

Lol, I'm glad someone likes it. Aren't murderous unicorns just fabulous with thier rainbow lasers of doom?

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 am

X64 wrote:
Amamelina wrote:

Lol, I'm glad someone likes it. Aren't murderous unicorns just fabulous with thier rainbow lasers of doom?

I so want a murderous unicorn with rainbow lasers of doom now.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!