Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alien Academy

Alien Academy

a part of “Alien Academy”, a fictional universe by LovelyLisey.

A group of unwitting young adult psychics are recruited for a war against giant alien bug things. Oh yeah, they're also the only humans in an abandoned city. I'm sure this will turn out well. (Closed unless I know you)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Alien Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Alien Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:49 pm

You jsut got served by family guy. XD
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Benimble on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 pm

That's not a classical remaking though, that's muzak, muzak doesn't even come close to qualifying as music. It's the anti-music. Muzak is to music as hemorrhoids are to a comfortable seat.
Fnord.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack Benimble
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Shanatos wrote:EDIT: Made my really short introductory post. I didn't feel like doing a lot of pointless monologuing before she walked in the room.

Unsatisfactory. In order for that to be an advanced literary post, I'm gonna need you to create at least five walls of text that convey information we already have from the profile, as well as a subplot with an orphaned cat.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:53 am

Jack Benimble wrote:That's not a classical remaking though, that's muzak, muzak doesn't even come close to qualifying as music. It's the anti-music. Muzak is to music as hemorrhoids are to a comfortable seat.

It's elevator music, though. I laugh at your belief legit music can be in an elevator.

Unless I am in the elevator. Then it can be awesome.

Fun Story: I don't watch Family Guy. I just randomly searched "imperial march elevator music" and found that.

LovelyLisey wrote:Unsatisfactory. In order for that to be an advanced literary post, I'm gonna need you to create at least five walls of text that convey information we already have from the profile, as well as a subplot with an orphaned cat.

It's not my fault y'all can't read my subtext.

Ernest Hemingway. Iceberg Principle. Bitches.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:05 am

TWO JOKES TIME!

First joke! Years later when Briar is grown up and a full on pyromaniac.

"YOu'VE NO WHERE TO HIDE! *sets house on fire* NO WHERE TO RUN! *sets the fleeing group on fire* YOUR VILLAGE WILL BURN LIKE THE HEART OF THE SUUUUUUN! *full on fire mode* WITH IFFINATE GLEEE , It's going to be meeee , who slaughters your wooooooorrrld!"
Apperently Briar is gonig to grow up to like musicals. *shrug*

*Jake plowing a field full of tiny briars* Doo doo dooo.

*Cyrus runs out* WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' IN MY BRIAR PATCH!?

Haaaaaaa. Play on words.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:09 am

you so got that song from Looking for a group Richards theme XD

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:10 am

Shanatos wrote:It's not my fault y'all can't read my subtext.

Ernest Hemingway. Iceberg Principle. Bitches.

YOU ARE NOT TRUE ICEBERG THEORY

Rewritten post: "Ruby walked."

You're welcome.

I demand that we duel in writing philosophies until I win.

zolzol wrote:*Cyrus runs out* WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' IN MY BRIAR PATCH!?

That traumatized me beyond all mortal comprehension.

I can totally see Briar singing the "I Just Want To Be King" song from Lion King.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:07 am

I made a RP by the name of 'A world Of Monsters." and you guys should join it. JOIN AWOM! JOIN IT TODAY AND KILL SOME PEASANTS! :3

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:38 am

LovelyLisey wrote:
YOU ARE NOT TRUE ICEBERG THEORY

Rewritten post: "Ruby walked."

NO U.

Rewritten post. "."

That's right. Just a motherflippin' full stop, baby.

You're welcome.

I demand that we duel in writing philosophies until I win.

Sorry, there's a waiting list of people who want me to duel forever.

I can totally see Briar singing the "I Just Want To Be King" song from Lion King.

I see him running around starting things on fire with the Transfomers Animated Movie Soundtrack in the background.
"Nothin's gonna stand in our way!"

zolzol wrote:I made a RP by the name of 'A world Of Monsters." and you guys should join it. JOIN AWOM! JOIN IT TODAY AND KILL SOME PEASANTS! :3

Once I finish my RP I promise I will advertise it here, just like this! :P

edit: By the way, added an important detail to my post.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:33 am

Rewritten post: ""

I. WIN. God , half a BOOK in there.

What can I say? I -like- the people here...they are good role players and MOST of them are funny. *cough*lukesnotfunny*cough*

So yeah , I advertise my role play to people I know can role play! Which is why I will continuelly poke each of you with a stick tell you do.

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:21 am

Objection: A space doesn't count as writing. You lose, you are the weakest link, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:21 am

IMPOSTERS

Will the real three star please stand up? Please stand up?

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:48 pm

If you can read this, then Ruby is the greatest character ever.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Benimble on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Shanatos wrote:If you can read this, then James is the greatest character ever.

Fixed it for you.

Jack Benimble
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Who's that Pokemon!? It's Arachne! I was so upset when she died.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:45 pm

I stood up and cheered when Asura iced that bitch. Got no love for Arachne, mad love for Asura though.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:04 pm

I need to say that I was okay with Arachne dying I liked her but not that much I'm on team Medusa i love that manipulative creep except when she really makes crona go insane.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Alright! Jimmy's awake..........and naked. Ladies, eat your heart out.

Unless your under 18.....then no Jimmy for you.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:49 am

Jadebud98 wrote:I need to say that I was okay with Arachne dying I liked her but not that much I'm on team Medusa i love that manipulative creep except when she really makes crona go insane.

I, for one, love child abuse! Yeah Medusa! Forget that punk Stein, come and get with meeeeeee!!!

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:00 pm

lol

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!