Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In the Night Sky

In the Night Sky

a part of “In the Night Sky”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

After a deadly sickness sweeps through a small city only a handful of survivors are left alive. They have been given special abilities, but now if they want to survive any longer they have to run.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In the Night Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] In the Night Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Lawlz. The voice in my character's head thinks of itself as the devil.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Well my char is just going schizophrenic^^.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inos
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Soul.. Thanks :) I'm fine thankfully.. not a scratch *phew* but I will try to not take long to post

Gintoki.. our characters are like opposites then lol
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Alright everyone, seeing as how the weekends are always slow, I'm gonna wait till tomorrow evening before I post again and move things on a little more. I'll be having Spike take whatever volunteers there are with him to gather firewood, and during this I'll have something plotwise happen.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:34 am

Ehm just so you know the bullet should have moved due to Ashleys telenkinesis abilites and not her ramming her arm in your leg...^^.
@gintoki

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:00 pm

K, editing. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:20 am

...where is everyone? did they all leave for the 4th or something? :(

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:27 am

Well thats a good question.^^
Lets just hope that they will be back soon.

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:14 pm

*rolls around* I hope they some baaaaaack >A<
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Yeah...it is just 4 days till the 4th, so maybe some of them did go on vacation or something. I dunno, I know Demon said he wouldn't be able to post for a while because of work and such...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Well, no more posts so far. I'll be gone for at least the next couple of days, the 3rd and 4th, maybe the 5th too, no idea yet. by the time I get back, if no one has posted I'll go ahead and post our small group moving along...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:26 am

Ehm guys I just wanted to say that I have to go till the end of the week. I hope its alright.

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:54 pm

I don't see any problem with it, seeing as how no one seems to be wanting to post anyway.

When you do get back I might have done a time skip of a few hours to get things moving along. If I do I'll mention it here in the OOC.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:41 pm

I hope we can continue soon... =/

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:24 am

Whenever I'm wondering if someone quit the rp, I simply pm anyone who hasen't done any resent activity or commented in the OOC lately.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:35 pm

PM SPAM LIKE A BOSS

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Meh, might as well. I'll look and see who all I should PM

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Will we have to restart the RP? If we do, then post me the link. If we have to restart it, we should start out at the part where everyone has made it to that one area were all currently at.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Okay I am back...so ehm how is the RP?^^

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FighterChimp on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Sorry, I was on vacation. I thought I would have internet access, but...I didn't. I'm back now. Sorry again.
Please take a look at my new roleplay, set in the supernatural Western world of Deadlands:
Deadlands: The Twisting Maze"

FighterChimp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!