Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Assassins Of The Shards

Assassins Of The Shards

a part of “The Assassins Of The Shards”, a fictional universe by Organization X.

Elemental Assassins are chosen to conquer back the shards and restore them into once piece to bring back peace into the universe....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Assassins Of The Shards”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Assassins Of The Shards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Organization X on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Assassins Of The Shards"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Organization X
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Assassins Of The Shards (RM)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:07 pm

What is Blue? If it's Water, RESERVE. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:42 pm

I call dibs on Assassin of Mind

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Stalker! You're EVERYWHERE! O.o

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Organization X on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Blue is water, ice, snow.

Organization X
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Ok then, reserve (please).

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxHolic_AngelxX on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:00 pm

What's Mystic?

XxHolic_AngelxX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Organization X on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Msytic is Mystery. Im almost done posting another OOC thread of the sills of each element.

Organization X
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:25 pm

May I please reserve Darkness?
Emann447

eman447
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gwenslostinherhead on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Might I reserve Assassin of Fire?

gwenslostinherhead
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Can I reserve assassin of Illusions please!

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:22 am

I would like to reserve assassin of summoning unless something else happens please.

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Organization X on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:46 am

All reserved.

Like 8 reservations and no characters yet D:

Organization X
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:02 am

Oh, I thought we were all waiting for you to give us the go ahead. It does say it's not starting till August.

I'll get started on mine ether tonight or tomorrow.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxHolic_AngelxX on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:48 am

May I reserve Assassin of Earth?

XxHolic_AngelxX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:20 pm

If anyone wants to take summoning, it is now open. I've gotten the co-Hero GM i wanted.

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Organization X on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Alright, thats is true. Don't rush on making your character this RP doesnt start for awhile. Mainly cause im the GM and I am doing Stage Production, Camps, Movie Stagehand, Going with a MLB player to practice baseball, and Two-A-Days. However if we get all the characters in I will allow Hero GM to take control and let you do first quest. Or you can all do entry posts and social posts to know everyone else.

Organization X
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:28 pm

I hope you don't mind that I made my character a little... unstable. I thought he might work for the comic relief dynamic.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:52 pm

After reading through the abilities I have come to the conclusion that I do not want to be a part of this Rp, I renounce my claim on Mind. These are not 'assassins'. Assassins kill, assassinate and such. The abilities you listed fit with other classes...Healing should just be called Cleric for instance.

It's kinda lame, the Assassin of Mind's abilities are retarded. =/ I can slow someone's movements with gravity? How? What does gravity manipulation have to do with mind-powers? Gravity Masnipulation falls under Earth Magic in most cases. And who wants to read thoughts? I'd rather have mental blasts...as they could actually KILL something.

In Rps where the GM takes such pains as to micromanage the abilities of the players..it's better to provide a pool of abilities to pick from for each class...not just 'here you can do this'. It's like you removed all the fun out of creating a person.

Again, I renounce Mind, have a nice day.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:44 pm

I agree completely, albeit a bit less forcefully, with Noxize. As much as I love water-based abilities, I'm going to have to drop my reserve.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!