Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny

Pokémon: A Trainer's Destiny

a part of “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

Follow your dreams in an advanced Pokémon RP. Create your own destiny in the Faria region. (NO LONGER ACCEPTING UNLESS YOU'VE ALREADY CLAIMED A SPOT)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pokémon: A Trainer's Destiny

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:21 pm

I mean in a week if nothing happens, I don't mind assuming responsibility.

As long as I don't overstep my boundaries.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:40 pm

yeah, that's what I mean.

I saw that her last visit was 2 days ago, so something personal must have come up. I hope nothing bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:06 pm

GUYS!

I'm alive!

You have no idea how sorry I am that I've been gone two (three?) days without any kind of notice or anything. I assure you though, I'm back now and everything is okay. Life tried to kick my ass, and I've honestly had so much going on that it took until today to actually get a moment where I didn't have some other pressing matter on my mind. Passport problems, helping a friend through some tough times, everything has been nuts.

But luckily I'm okay and back, and I will be able to resume my GM responsibilities either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Again, sorry for no warning or notice! I'll do better should craziness like this come at me again.
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Holy s**t! She's alive!

blackest blade
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:06 pm

*Deep sigh* Well glad everything worked out okay.
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Ok, welcome back. I'm glad you are ok. I hope nothing bad happens like that in your future again.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:14 am

@Guys waiting to get on the boat: you can pay the money and put yourselves across this time :)

@Johnapillar: You know Josh already talked back to you?

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:14 pm

lazer, I guess that is up to you since I posted last.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Johnapillar on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:27 pm

I know he did, but I had a short post about naming my kricketot and asked his opinion on it. And I, at least, don't see a reply from him yet.

I'd be more than happy to push our characters along in some way, but I don't want to overstep myself. I haven't responded to blackest blade yet because I wanted to know Josh's reaction to everything... Maybe I'm just pussyfooting...

Mr.Johnapillar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:04 pm

And I've probably pushing myself too much on Mr. Johnapillar...
Sorry bout that...

blackest blade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Johnapillar on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Oh don't worry, I'm very hard to displease. I will respond, I'm just waiting for queen at the moment. It'll all be fixed in a post or two~

Mr.Johnapillar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:21 pm

So... no one is in a situation where they can post?
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:25 am

Well I'm waiting for John... (not messing with his full name again)

blackest blade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:18 pm

Alright guys, we need to have a discussion.

Obviously, for the time being I am not in a position where I can be as active and post as often as you would all like. However, I believe I'm not the only one who doesn't want this to die. So I'm asking you all now if you have any ideas on how we can keep this RP moving for the time being (maybe a few days or so more currently, and then just for future absences/issues) when I am busy or otherwise unable to post. Does anyone have any ideas? Is anyone interested in taking Baby's place as Co-GM since she is obviously not able to be as active as we would like right now either?

I'd just like to discuss this with you guys and get ideas before we all get frustrated with the current situation and end up having this RP fail.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm sorry Queen? I have indeed been slacking off in reading others people's post as avidly as you tell me to, but I'm not handicapped by it.

Edit: I take this back. I accept the demotion quietly.

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 pm

still waiting for lazer. I PM him and he said he would post like 2 days ago. i have no clue what happened.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:21 pm

*Scratches head*

I did say once that if you ever needed help, that I help out. If anyone else wants to step up and do it, they can, but if not, I'll do it.

Right now, I suppose we all just need a destination, because Cienpher and I are just rambling around blind after the rest stop. Say a list of places after the rest stop. I'm not saying lay the entire map out right now, but perhaps the geography of the place we're at now, and the next town. Give Cien and I a goal to walk towards.

As for keeping the RP alive, I say have everyone start moving again. Action and activity and all that jazz. Have a radio announcement on all of our Pokegears/X-transceivers or what have you about an event in the next town. All that jazz.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:25 pm

@Sor: yeah sorry 'bout that. I've been trying to post, but every time I start writing, my brain just draws blanks.

@Queen: Well I do have one idea. You could introduce a Team Rocket-like duo from Team Fate. You know, two people who try time and time again to steal our pokemon. We could use them as a good fall-back for the people who get stuck at one point on what to post next.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:41 pm

@lazer It is fine. I know what you mean. If you posted in the past few days, I would have just spewed random nonsense.

@Queen You could also have an announcement where there could be some type of competition, like that bug catching competition or something like that. Although, a duo team would be interesting.

@everyone School is starting for me soon, so posting my be a little off in the beginning. I can assume some people have left this RP during the six day dry streak. I'm sorry to say that, but I would just like to know who I'm interacting with so I don't approach a "dead" character.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 pm

School started for me - I have studyhall right now... First day^^

Every other Thursday, I have three study hall periods in a row... Guess what I'll be doing? XD

(hint: initials are R and P...)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!