Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny

Pokémon: A Trainer's Destiny

a part of “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

Follow your dreams in an advanced Pokémon RP. Create your own destiny in the Faria region. (NO LONGER ACCEPTING UNLESS YOU'VE ALREADY CLAIMED A SPOT)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pokémon: A Trainer's Destiny

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Back from my brief vacation!

I've been keeping up with the IC, so expect a post from me sometime tonight. (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:03 pm

I swear, it's like life doesn't want me to be a GM. Now the power's gone out, and I simply can't respond to you all properly via my phone.

If you're really absolutely in desperate need of me, I can manage something for you, just shoot me a PM and I will. But I'm going to have to (hopefully) get to you guys in the morning. So sorry I'm absolutely failing as a GM right now!! DX
<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:06 pm

It's okay, Queen! I hope your power comes back o.o
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrSnowShark on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:37 am

My Queen I thank you dearly for your time and consideration in selecting me to be a member of this most amazing Pokemon RP (im assuming brown nosing didn't ever hurt anyone ;)) Now I, for some unknown reason, am not allowed to compose a PM to you with my writing style so please expect it here sometime in the next few days. It is 6:40 am right now while I am typing this, but alas, I will not let lack of sleep keep me away!
With great power, comes great responsibility

MrSnowShark
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:12 am

<3

Sounds great; I'll be looking forward to it.

As for everyone else, I'm back in business :D

And remember to update your "WTH post" if you haven't!

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:57 am

welcome back Queen!
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Oh no! The law is back! XD
I'm joking!
Mostly...

blackest blade
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Computer virus... evil... clean up of computer taking forever. I'm using my phone for now.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Going to be on in an hour or two for you guys and get all my replies sent out. <3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:35 am

What city or town is after Route 4 and the Rest Stop? I suppose I'm only waiting to see Tyler's reaction on Dom opening the door for him... Meh, I could skip it, Dom's going to eat, collect Tycho, then skip out himself with a new Zubat-hat.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:44 am

If you look at the map, it seems there's a pretty big gap between Adinitium Cty and the next city/town... and there's a lake in the way as well... or is there a different unmarked town between the two?

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:01 am

I don't mean to plug, but my RP - Viva la Neo Las Vegas - really, really needs villains. And bad. If any of you are willing to fill the position please check it out.

Also, I just realised I forgot to update my WTH status, I'll get on that shortly.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:09 am

Reminds me of the Superhero RP I'm in... Ahh, I do love my luck-addled gambler and my religious zealot shadowmancer.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:26 am

We just don't have any REAL villains and the one we DO have, is going to grind on my nerves >_> She's already acting like she's the GM and I get the vibe she isn't going to last long, whether because of me or because of her own doings.

We need a good villain or double-agent or something. We've got one villain and one double-agent undecided person. Ehhh Dx

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:40 pm

I could play a villain if you really need one. whenever I do something were I get powers, I always use a Electro-kinetic. (Able to generate and manuiplate electricity)

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Believe it or not, now we have more villains than superheroes. A friend of mine has a villain in the works and that will make four to three. xD

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:04 pm

wow... does that number include the villain i'm in the process of make or no? XD I'm almost done with him and I'd hate to have to do a complete remake. He's fits villain to much. (think Joker from Batman)

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:58 pm

If you want to add him on, go ahead. I'm not going to limit how many people can join :P If he's already a villain we'll keep him that way. No problem.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:41 pm

alrighty then. just need to finish his history. That always takes me the longest.
GYAH it to troublsome, i'll just say he erased his history and was sentenced to death. >:{ if that's alright.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:08 pm

yeah, history is always troublesome

Sorence
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!