Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny

Pokémon: A Trainer's Destiny

a part of “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

Follow your dreams in an advanced Pokémon RP. Create your own destiny in the Faria region. (NO LONGER ACCEPTING UNLESS YOU'VE ALREADY CLAIMED A SPOT)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pokémon: A Trainer's Destiny

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Johnapillar on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:20 pm

I never seem to have trouble writing a history for my characters. In fact yesterday I wound up writing one, then completely rewriting it as I was building a character, just took about an hour...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr.Johnapillar
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:24 am

The picture makes a character for me. Picture and a name, and you have a character. As a matter of fact, that is the absolute bulk of my character. Without it, I can't make a good one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 am

^Same here.

People who have been ferried across to the mainland... you are now subject to random trainer battles (read: I'm going to kill you when your Pokémon are weak).

>:D

Just kidding... mostly.

>:D

And everyone welcome Mr. Snow Shark <3
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby finnthehuman on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:17 am

Hello there! I've been in a few Pokemon RPs before, and I'd like to see how this one turns out. Why just watch? Well, a few things aren't exactly my cup of tea, and I'm planning to do a roleplay similar to this one sometime in the future (read as: when I'm better at roleplaying and GMing >_>;), so I thought it'd be interesting to observe. Nice to meet you all!

finnthehuman
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:55 am

OH NO! WE'RE BEING WATCHED!

blackest blade
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Johnapillar on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Well don't we feel special~ How do you like it so far?

Mr.Johnapillar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Ummm........

blackest blade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Precision post strike from Talisman!
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:58 pm

(quietly tips his hat to Talisman)

blackest blade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Hey Queen, just wondering where you are. I can't post without you getting us across the lake

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:06 pm

^I didn't want to be the one to say it, but, yeah what he said
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:38 pm

You don't think she ran away from this, do you?

blackest blade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Relax, guys. I'm sure she just wound up busier than she expected or something of that nature. (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 am

True, true. Cant the Co_GM do this? Or do you just answer questions or something

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:34 am

I was never given that level of responsibility. Sorry D:

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:11 pm

It is fine. I just want to get across the water with lazer is all. Maybe we can tie Jet and Combee together and fly across :3 jk

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:25 pm

I've been waiting for Queen to reply to my pm...
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Baby, I think you should assume some control in like a week if Queen doesn't respond to any of us. I dont want this RP to die.

I've also sent Queen a PM a few days ago. No response :/

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Now I'm starting to worry...

blackest blade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Johnapillar on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 pm

I'm a little worried too. I don't want to do too much anything with my character right now cause I'm stuck with an NPC. I hope everything's okay with Queen.

Mr.Johnapillar
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!