Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Samurai

The Samurai

a part of “The Samurai”, a fictional universe by Wrave.

A young female samurai goes on a journey to find her brother and a legendary land that could just be a myth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Samurai”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Samurai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrave on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Samurai"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wrave
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Samurai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:31 pm

I wish to reserve a character but I haven't quite worked out the details in my mind, so far the only thing that comes to mind is "anti governement rebel hero type"
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrave on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:39 pm

so you mean a criminal that is only a criminal because he/she is against the government? or do you just mean a rebel that likes blowing up government property?

Wrave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Can I claim a spot? I'm thinking of making twins who work together and commit a lot of crimes, then team up with the samurai hoping to get a split of the riches.

Edit: Something like assassin twins.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrave on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:47 pm

yea, that's fine.

Wrave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:24 pm

So it seems like its set in a steampunk like era what with the air ships, with that, I was wondering if there were any guns around, like steampunk guns, because I have this steampunk bounty hunter i made up and never got to use him in anything.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Count me in as a hero.... gotta start it though :P
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:31 pm

I was interested until I saw the 'kid assassins'. Anyway they could not be like 11? I find it far to unrealistic for there to be children assassins...

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:46 pm

I want to join to, and I was wondering if this is set in Japan, because there's this piece of Japanese mythology that I want to incorporate into my character. Would I be allowed to do that?
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrave on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Noxize, you must not have seen to many ninja movies or any movie that deals with assassins. an assassin usually starts off young, so an 11 year old killer not that hard to imagine i actually find it more realistic then an adult assassin, think about it would you think that the little kid next door is trained to kill you, and if they had a gun in your face could you kill them?

i find the idea of an assassin under the age of 14 interesting, i find that it makes things more believable (do a little research into war, you might find that when it comes to being a killer, age is nothing but a number.)

Edit: Sneakyrio, yes there are guns and Beckkisoli- this isn't based in Japan, but the main character is from Japan, so if you want to use some Japanese mythology with your character go right ahead, just try not to go over board with it.

Wrave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm

I wish to be a hero, I have a good idea for an inventor....
"Die? Didn't you know?...Spartans never die."
Kurt Spartan-051 said upon his death

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavensOath on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Can I reserve a hero?

RavensOath
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrave on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:18 pm

ok, so it seems that all the spots are reserved, but there may be some more spots before we start, so if your really interested send my your character idea and i will see if i can find a way to fit you in.

Wrave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 pm

I have completed my profile

EDIT: My character has been criminalized a bit, to fit in a little better

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:21 pm

possible to try for a villan?

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrave on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:21 pm

alright i looked at your character, its good.

@ Comrade -sure, you can be a Villain

Wrave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:56 pm

alright done... just realized i didn't have to go with such a crappy gun but eh

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrave on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:30 pm

lol well he seems like he will make an interesting Villain i cant wait to see how things play out.

Wrave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:41 am

Never mind.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:33 am

So, can my character have fox ears and fox tails?

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!