Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon Explorers

Pokemon Explorers

a part of “Pokemon Explorers”, a fictional universe by DarkPhoenix.

Our story revolves around a guild of Pokemon explorers and rescuers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon Explorers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pokemon Explorers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokemon Explorers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pokemon Explorers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:03 pm

I will join!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:04 pm

lol alright ^^ can't wait to see your character.

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:43 pm

The locations on the map have been added ^^

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:47 pm

I like the looks of this roleplay. I am thinking of joining but wondering what the limit for the generation is.
There are several Pokemon I would choose from (top three choices being from gen 5) but I want to know if there is any limit on the generation our character comes from.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:16 pm

there is no limit on the generation your character can come from, I personally enjoy gen 1-3, but that doesn't mean my opinion should stop you from making the character from whatever gen you like.

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:36 am

I'm definitely joining this. One Kabutops coming up!
EDIT: I'll be throwing in an Absol, too. :3
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:22 am

Hmmm...

This looks interesting, and Explorers Of Sky is by far my favourite Pokemon game. I have a question, though - is this in the same continuity as the Explorers series (e.g., are our characters allowed to be from the GRIMDARK future)?

I've got an idea for a character.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:54 am

this seems aweshum, i'll throw in a couple of charries, if thats alright? o;

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:11 am

I'll submit a cute little Riolu later today!
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:36 am

@ Zero- I actually didn't want this being a continuation of the Mystery Dungeon series. I want this to be kind of how the very first one was on the GBA, that way players don't have to know back story of the series they can just jump right in and have a good time.

@ Bad- yea, go right ahead

@ Aix- Alright ^^

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 am

Had to include my favourite 5th gen poke. I mean, Durant is pure aweshum sauce.

Oh that reminds me, i forgot to mention that Durant's abillity is Hustle. Making his sight pretty bad. Which explains why he has the item, Wide lens.

Anyways, if theres a problem with any of my charries, let me know.

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:44 am

I am soo gonna join! :D Just gonna figure out which pokemon I want to be! :3

Xiiver
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Ah, what's the worst that could happen? I'll join up too.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:32 pm

oh what the hell. chalk up a team for me two.
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Hmmm... that makes some degree of sense; Explorers of Sky did have a rather complicated plotline, so it'd be hard for people to join in if they hadn't played it.

Anyway, I'll make a character when I have time.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Alright

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:29 pm

I sent in my lvl 8 Riolu! Luria so cute!

~Edit: Also, I hate to be the one to ask this, but when are we starting...

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:20 am

Nico and Orpheus are also in. Also, nice to see you again, Aix.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:29 pm

The rp has started

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!