Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Valley Reform Academy

Valley Reform Academy

a part of “Valley Reform Academy”, a fictional universe by HisDyingBride.

Valley Reform Academy private co-ed boarding school combines the disciplinary structures of military schools with the high standards of elite private schools to provide troubled teenagers with the necessary real-life skills as well as academic skills.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Valley Reform Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Valley Reform Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HisDyingBride on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Valley Reform Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HisDyingBride
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Valley Reform Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Hey, can I make 2 characters?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:18 pm

I'll have a character up sometime today.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:23 pm

I'll make a character for this...
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HisDyingBride on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:13 pm

RainbowMotorcycles wrote:Hey, can I make 2 characters?

Yes, you can have a maximum of 3 characters but no more than 2 members in the gang.

HisDyingBride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby everinfavor on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Will most definitely submit a character for this. Soon!

everinfavor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siren on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Anyone else find it amusing that our first two characters are the polar opposites of the other? XD

I'm thinking of making a teacher for this. I'll work on it~!

Siren
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Beware ye all, Isabella et Violaine hath [hopefully] entered the fray :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siren on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Woah, that girl is freaking awesome/scares-the-crap-out-of-me/YES/OH FU-

You know what I mean.

So will an explanation on how this RP is going to work be provided, or am I drawing the right conclusion that its going to be here in the OOC?

Siren
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HisDyingBride on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:18 am

I'm waiting for a few more people to join and then we'll start it. Once more people have joined, I'll make the teams for the chores and I'll write a post with some of my characters to get it started.

We'll write one day at a time. How does that sound?

HisDyingBride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:24 am

Don finally.. your character was well planned out and it was awesome! XD

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HisDyingBride on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:11 am

Hey I forgot to put this in the character skeleton
But can everyone please pick their classes and then add their chooses to their character profiles please? Message me when you have so that I can make up schedules. Thank you!

(sorry for everything being disorganized, this is my first rp that I've created on this website and though I've been writing and creating rps for years, I just don't usually do it this planned out)

HisDyingBride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HisDyingBride on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:59 am

Hey so if anyone wants to play a necessary character but already has 3 characters, message me who you want to play and I'll add you in.

As of right now, we still need (although "need" isn't really true, some we do need others are just side characters that would be good if someone would be willing to play them but they don't need to be a main character)
The Dean
2 more teachers who are willing to accept bribes and bend rules (it's up to you how far you want to go with it)
1 nice teacher who can be a support for students if someone wanted to be able to talk to a teacher
1 mean teacher that's like the dean
gang right hand man
1 more therapist

If you either want to play your own supportive character or have someone else play it for you (ie: blind person being read to), make the character or post an "ad" in here.

Also--Those of you who want to be in the gang and are in grade 9 must apply, if we get more than 2 people, it'll be up to the gang leader to decide which ones get in.
Though those in the gang usually hang out with each other, any official get togethers will be posted in here by the gang leader (who will be joining shortly). These "official" meetings are things like: regular fight club nights, when they get a "shipment" in, when anything is going to go down, etc.

HisDyingBride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:38 pm

I'll make the gang's right hand man if that's okay.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Um...dude. I wake up the next morning and there's been thirty five friggin' posts between three people?

Hate to to be domineering, but can we not do that in the future? That kinda thing tends to make people....not want to participate, to put it bluntly. I'm gonna go try and find a way to get my character in now...

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HisDyingBride on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:09 pm

I changed Andrew's picture. It's a much more accurate picture of him as a teen. I usually write Andrew as an adult and so that picture of him is a bit too old, but the new picture of him is what he looks like at this age.

HisDyingBride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Well, I posted. It’s not that great because I wanted to get in a post before I missed another forty. Don’t know if I’ll be able to keep up at this kind of pace.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HisDyingBride on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Yea, it's moving really fast and hard to keep up with. Just so you know, the red team is in a different building than your team. Jude, Antoinette and them are in either the English, Tech or Science building while your team is in the kitchen

HisDyingBride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siren on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 pm

You know, for someone how's been around for a year (it seems, I'm not sure), Antionette sure doesn't seem use to this kind of school.

Siren
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:15 am

She's always like that. She's never gotten in trouble before, and she was paired up with someone (chores) she liked, so yeah. :P
ShaShaBoomStar! This is ShaSha, and I'm going to Boom your Star! Wait, no. Gtfo.

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!