Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mad Mad World

Mad Mad World

a part of “Mad Mad World”, a fictional universe by Nowfaleena.

If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mad Mad World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mad Mad World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:01 pm

This I believe is in the rules, but in case it isn't, please give me a heads up if you are going to abandon your character. Either in ooc or pm, that way we can talk about ways to kill your character if you don't put them up for adoption. Moonlight was fine because we had yet to actually start therefore there was no need to kill off her character. Anyway just thought I should post this.
You said you would always be there for me...I guess you lied

"With these hands we will destroy"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Hey guys! I was look around for Cheshire Cat and Alice fanfics and look at the cool video I found. I love the end of it. Its so heart warming!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Sgbe3FvRE&sns=em

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Cheshire may sing that to him self. Oh have any of you played the American McGee Alice? The original one? ((Have yet to play the sequel myself, but I have seen my sister play it.))
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:44 pm

No, but I've seen part of it. Poor Cheshire gets his he- I'm not spoiling in in case no one knows. XD but I really want to play both games badly. They seem so cool.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:00 pm

They are fun, You can get them both for the PS3 or Xbox, for that though you need Madness Returns and buy it on either the Playstation store or Xbox Live. ^-^
EDIT: You buy the original on the Xbox live or PlayStation store, but you need the Sequel Madness returns to play it.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:16 am

I'm so sorry for holding up the RP - I have a post in now, it's shortish and not very well written but I'm exhausted, I'll make the next one better for you all.

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:02 am

It's fine. Both your post and the wait. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:22 am

So are we still waiting for someone or are we gonna get into the play now ~? :D

~ Esa
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:21 pm

I believe the GM said this was a weekend thing. I do not know if she meant Saturday and Sunday only or includes Friday as well. She is leaving for a bit and will be back with the answer then.

-Zenia Co-creator

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Alright, I am back. And I suppose that I will allow today to be a posting day if people want. Mainly because I have the day off.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Added a new rule, I don't want to scare people away. But I just wanted to put it there.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:15 am

Well, that was interesting. I got a character request from a non-registered member. I didn't even know that was possible...I couldn't accept it obviously, it wouldn't even show up under the character approval. I wouldn't have even known about it if it wasn't for the pm...when I red the bio from the link it said played by Roleplaygateway. How weird. Oh well, just thought I should share.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:37 am

Maybe it was a story book character thinking this was a way to find his or her way back home. Who'd they want to be?

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:32 pm

They wanted to be a Big Bad Wolf.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:35 pm

You mean part of the wolf family?

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Yes, but they wanted to be from both the Red and the Three little pigs. I probably would have told them to pick one or the other, and also tell them that in this rp there is a pack of Big Bads.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Well the one from Red was Adolfius' Brother, least that is how I always thought of it.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Interesting fact, in Little Red Riding Hood there were at least two wolves.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Really? Huh well Adolfius could have been one... or not. IDK.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Yep, the one that ate red and granny was cut open then had rocks sewn in it and then when it woke up it broke its back. The seond climbed on the roof but Granny and Red had put boiling water underneath the house, it slipped and was boiled alive.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!