Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To take the throne

To take the throne

a part of “To take the throne”, a fictional universe by Dandan.

From the corners of this land warriors and others have been chosen by the gods to rise against the Dark emperor. The come from the lands of the elves and humans, fearies and more. There are 7 gods who have chosen to pick warriors from these people.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To take the throne”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] To take the throne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:48 pm

The second emperor's daughter. she supports her father..and all of the beastly guards. its on the introduction page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:57 am

I was thinking. I think you might need more places, cause not all of us are in Quarteria...*looks over at Lloyd Exburna*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:21 am

its probably were we all will be heading once this kicks up but I can't speak for him.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:14 pm

Correct we will all end up in quarteria. As for posting i will put up a post order tomorrow and the staring post. Sound good?
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Dandan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:04 am

Sounds good to me..can't wait!

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Just so I know in advance, what happens if someone ahead of you in the post order doesn't post? How long do we wait?

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Im curious as well how we will get around this. cause if we have to wait for one person to post or respond and they don't that leaves us stuck before we even begin.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walking-travesty on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:59 pm

In other RPs that I've been in, usually you get three days to post before it goes to the next person. I think that's pretty reasonable. Any thoughts?

Walking-travesty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:49 pm

sorry i should have answered that orginally. If the spot in the order is taken adn they don't post within two days skip to the next person so we keep things moving also since one of us is playing multiple characters i would it if when you post label who it is your posting as.

Now would anyone like to play a second character?

Dandan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:13 pm

W00T! We start today. Demon hasn't chosen yet? :\ Ah well. Looks like we gotta wait for Dandan to post.

D'OH I'm second last. Well at least that gives me a lot of time in RP that I can work with. (As in, more time can pass by in my post than in others, cause their events are happening faster)

Also, I don't really like the idea of ordered roleplays, for they take too long, however I don't have any complaints for you to think about or fix.

So basically I'm fine with everything.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:32 am

Well guess we are startin tomorrow it seems. still can't wait!

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Any room for me?
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Far as I know there is still room. should be on the introduction page of what is still available.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:40 am

ill take the demon spot, ill get a bio up soon

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:45 pm

This roleplay looks amazing - I know it's full just thought I'd throw it out there that if you know you need another role filled, or um anyone drops out - you could pm me and ill have a profile up within a day. >.> <.< (=

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:08 pm

It isn't full. there is still the demon spot open so far unless jericho is taking it but nothing from dan yet, there is also the beastly guards as well. pick one and submit :) just waiting for him to get back from rl problems to start this..just sucks waiting is all.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Well Ill take whatever Airanea doesnt. Ill just wait on her reply

jericho193
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Jericho I don't want to jack your reserve - I would feel awful. Please make the character you initially wanted and I'll see if I can come up with anything for the Guards; I wont be reserving it though, we'll see if my creativity decides to work with me or not on it.

Cheers :)

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:03 am

Hope you both join! the more the better!

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:42 pm

ladies and gentlemen .. I am back on a regular schedule so we should be able to start this thing i will have the first post up by midnight tonight.

Dandan
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!