Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Battle For Life

Battle For Life

a part of “Battle For Life”, a fictional universe by Chocolate Covered.

In a world where men and women are segregated, and at war can peace ever be found between them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Battle For Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Battle For Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:32 pm

That's the weird thing. XD I like Male 1 better, I just don't know how to make a good character profile for him.XD
I <3 God. God loves us.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:24 am

Just submitted!
Sorry for any spelling errors, I typed him up kinda quickly, but I'll try and fix those up tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naraness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:19 am

Nara Zack is a beautiful man *drools* "eh hem" *wipes mouth* he is accepted . Kyrie it's up to you dear, male 1 or 3.
Image Image Image

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 am

I'll take male 1 if you like?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Chocolate Covered wrote:Nara Zack is a beautiful man *drools* "eh hem" *wipes mouth* he is accepted.

I know right? I was scrolling up and down after doing a Google search, looking for the the right picture and then... I was like: Oh. My. Gosh. He's. HOT! *Cough* Yes he'll do quite well...

I dunno, I might have to take him permanently, I'm getting attached.

Naraness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Finally done with my character profile... I ended up making one for male 1. XD

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Great! Are we gonna start now then? :D

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate Covered on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:02 am

I sorry I haven't posted or even been on in the past couple of days. My computer died and well my parents said their not going to get me a new one for a while. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop all of my RP's *sighs*. The only other computer I have access to is my brothers and he doesn't want me on it longer then a few minutes or to do school work. If one of you want to take the idea and make you own I totally understand, and I give you permission to do so.

Once again I'm really sorry :{

Chocolate Covered
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Oh no that's terrible... I was really looking forward to the RP. :'(
Well, okay. I'll keep my characters up. Shoot me a PM whenever, if ever, you can start it up again. ;)

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Oh.. I can understand what you feel. >.<
I hope you can have a computer in the near future... do you know what is it's problem? Maybe it can still be fixed?

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Yeah is there some way you can fix it? Or is it just totally fried? :/

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!