Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hax Infinity

ĦÅϰ ∞

a part of “Hax Infinity”, a fictional universe by ZaBanpaiaNeko.

Computers and the internet have advanced greatly over time. Now people can enter games through the internet as if they were really there. What adventures await you in ĦÅϰ ∞ (Hax Infinity), the coolest online game around (ALWAYS OPEN).

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hax Infinity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] ĦÅϰ ∞

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:15 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "ĦÅϰ ∞"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] ĦÅϰ ∞

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi there, ZaBan-chan! I remember you from the Zodiac roleplay, and I was wondering perhaps if I could join this? I'm generally a hardcore gamer, and this represents me a lot.
So adorable! ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Of course you can join. No problem. :D Just make sure you read the rules before doing so~

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Thanks! I read them, don't worry. I'll have my boy up shortly!

(WARNING: my boy's picture is extremely sexy. just my opinion. XD kidding :3)

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:50 pm

Hmm ... My picture is quite big - Unless it doesn't bother you I can resize it.

Edit: I decided to go about and find a smaller image anyways lol

Also one question for Rule 16) of the towns - Now i know its for chatting but could we rp situations to where we're looking around, actually doing other actions that you would among a town? such as possibly rping that you're looking in shops, holding personal shops, exploring scenery and what not. My last question is how will we navigate through areas? Will it be the .hack way of gate travel? or do you have something else in mind?

Usui
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:07 pm

I've got a question too; I'm not sure if it was stated or if it was vaguely there (since, well, I don't pick up most things very quicky) our character can chat outside of a town, too, right? I mean like, if they're in a party or something? :o Or simply talking to themselves, though I've no idea why, but my character is a bit..out of the ordinary so-to-speak.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:04 pm

You know the chat tab? If you click it and then pick the Town area, that is where you are allowed to chat. That is what the Town is for. The Town is the only place where you can post in the chat tab instead of in the forum. That is for in case not many people are on and you just want a quick talk with who ever is. You don't have to role play, just chat, but at the same time you still can. Any other area is off limit to chat; only posting. You can still talk to your party members, but through post only. You know what I mean?

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Yes, you will have to gate travel to different areas. If anyone does not know how gate travel works, it is like these giant mirrors around town that take you to different areas. You tell it which area you want to go, by shouting the areas name, and walk through the portal.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:10 pm

So in a way we will have to use the "Town" place as a roleplay to - to go among other areas. And how about posting among the town like since its a RP in a online world, some people like to include little npc players for a post or so is that fine?

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Oh, okay. Thanks for answering my question, I get it now. I'm 100%! :D

*goes to make my character now*

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Yes, the town is the main place where people spawn and it is like the bridge to other areas. Still, you don't have to role play. You can just chat, if you want. And npc are allowed, but there is no buying any items from anything other than the "shop" tab in OOC. That is where all players buy their items. But npc can be used, like as for a waiter, or librarian, etc.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:24 pm

I'm curious for warrior, If they are claimed to be very strong especially with a heavy two hander, why do they hit less then a normal werewolf in natural form its either that or why the lesser health. and not trying to pry of your rp but just wondering about it. wouldn't the werewolves contain less defense due to them being more fleshy then that of the warrior type?

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Because werewolves are stronger than all of the character types, physically. And warriors are stronger with two-handed weapons, but the beginner sword is not two-handed. It is only one-handed.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Give me a moment and I will be sure to explain the characters and items in more detail

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Cool sorry, if i seemed a little annoying i was just trying to understand the balance between classes - I'll post after i take a shower any word length?

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:58 pm

No problem at all; it was not an annoyance. It is my job to make sure that everything is clear. I have added more details to the characters and items. Check them out and ask if there are any more questions. And no, there is not. As long as you write more than a few sentences.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Is there a chance there will be two-handed swords?

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Ok, just realized I need another question answered.

Revolving around pets, what choice of pets in this game do we have? Can we have pets? Just wondering, because usually in games I always need a pet with me. I dunno why. I just..love them. <3

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:40 pm

If you look through the monsters, there is one monster (the level 2 one, I believe) which states that it can be as a pet. That is the only pet at the moment, but there will be more added as the game moves forward. But, as of right now, that is the only pet players can have. To capture a monster as a pet, you must get them to submit to you. Some are easier than others. If they do not submit right away, you must fight them until they do, without killing them.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Oh, okay. Thanks!

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!