Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: A History Made

Naruto: A History Made

a part of “Naruto: A History Made”, a fictional universe by Valium.

The story picks up roughly 50 years after the Fourth Shinobi World War. All of the original characters have now retired, died as a casualty of war, or died of old age, and two generations have passed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: A History Made”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: A History Made

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 am

Don't worry JokerofSpades, I've submitted a Sand Ninja for approval, so hopefully your not entirely alone after all. lol. Hopefully he gets approved, having trouble trying to bring up a picture of him though. :(

Edit: Finally! I found one that worked!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:04 am

Yay Seveneleven :D
And Darkune, I do have to agree that it does seem to be going that way. Even though the Akatsuki may have the goal of trying to get all the Tailed Beasts, shouldn't they have different motives and a different way of dealing with them to make it more original? I mean, the characters will be all like 'WAAAAAIT! My grandpa dealt with people like this! ^^ Yay, upper hand.'
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:10 am

Well, you can count Kagura out of the Akatsuki unless the Tsuchikage refuses to take her back into the village.

And Hey! Is that grandpa joke about Kagura speaking of Deidara? Oh, and Darkune, Ginga has JUST been given a tailed beast, how can he already use Bijuu abilities? Even if the beast was moving for him, he should only be able to do upgraded versions of his own. You would need a fair bit of training to start using Bijuu Arts.
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 am

Didn't Naruto discover his Bijuu ability's by accident? And didn't he never know how to go into the tailed mode until he achieved 9 tails chakra mode? Answer me that friend. XD lol. Oh and I guess I will just put in that he used Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique instead of the Bijuu spitfire ability.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:23 am

Yeah, sorry. Had to bitch at that.

-----> Bitch of the century

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:32 am

Oh come on don't do that to yourself. I mean anyone will do that when they know so much about the subject. lol

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Oh wow hahaha I was gone for a day and everybody went absolutely ham on posting! Ok, just wondering if perhaps Valium could clarify what all has happened just now with a synopsis in plot discussion? The way I understand it, Kagura just flipped out and had her clone create a 3 kilometer explosion, so the arena should be destroyed right? And yet now people are talking like the whole place wasn't blown to bits...did someone interfere with the jutsu, was someone supposed to interfere with it? I mean I can post how the Tsuchikage stopped the jutsu from working, and it would be well within the bounds of reason. In fact, I think I will do that just for the sake of explaining why the whole place and everyone there isn't dead.

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:49 pm

I think Kagura pulled a Nagato.

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnosis on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:13 pm

I hate to be that complainer newcomer, but has it occurred to anyone else that the events are taking place much too quickly? Kagura's immense shift in character, Ginga's recovery - physically and in his composure - and his defecting to the Lightning Village just moments after the serious crisis, and the sudden calm of everything?

I apologize if this sounds whiney, but the fact of the matter is no one recovers from such a drastic terrorist act so quickly. Bodies are strewn about, the stadium is destroyed, and the culprit has abandoned the possibility of escape to talk business with the Tsuchikage? I'm not even sure where to go from here...
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain

Hypnosis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:26 pm

@ Hypnosis: I am inclined to agree with you, I mean the people who literally JUST attacked Kagura seem to have forgotten all about her... And I'm not entirely sure how they survived the explosion either. It was apparently 3 kilometers, or for those of us who aren't as familiar with the metric system, roughly 2.5 miles.... I would have used something to get rid of the suicide clone rather than let it blow itself up, but it all happened so fast we had moved on before I even knew people were posting again. But apparently none of the PCs died so I just decided to role with it. However my characters nearly got blown to kingdom come so they are going to react accordingly.

The whole ninetails thing is kind of strange too, not really sure how to do that, but granted it was a character swap so I guess its going to be a little awkward regardless.

EDIT for Darkune: I don't feel like "pulling a Nagato" was a viable option in this scenario. Kagura's listed techniques all fall under the categories of: Explosion, poison, and a sealing technique she used on first ninetails. None of those areas particularly lend themselves to rewriting the effects of the explosion, accounting for how we (the PCs) survived that, or why the entire area isn't rubble, no matter how far you stretch them. Since there no one was given a chance to do anything about the explosion, I guess the most likely explanation is that it was a chakra usage issue and the technique may have fallen apart and not been as effective as it should have been?
Last edited by minibear on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Obviously someone never taught you about forgiveness, Kagura pulled a Nagato. Everyone was restored. Ginga had the power of Kurama so if Kurama wanted to die then I guess that he could have healed him slower more like you would have thought it would. Also Genta transferred some of his and Isobu's chakra into Ginga to speed his recovery ( I think I put that in there.), so there is a reason that we did the things we did. Honestly man if you don't want to sound whiny then stop whining.

Edit*

I'm sorry, after reading that and putting myself in your shoes then I hurt my own feelings. I just don't like it when people criticize me, its a character flaw I know. 2.5 miles is a huge amount now that I think of it, wasn't the village only like five miles long and five miles across?

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnosis on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:51 pm

I truly am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, or to make the RP any less enjoyable than it is; my sole purpose was to make sure everyone maintained a level of realism. I realize that's paradoxical in a ninja fantasy RP, but I'm sure you understand what I mean.

If we're going to use the story arc method, we want there to be a decent length to the stories, not a rapid-fire shift from one to another. The Kagura explosion might need to be reworked, but minibear, I applaud your attempt to restore some balance to everything; it truly was a good way to do it.

Please, please, please don't believe me to be whiney and abrasive; I just don't want to see this die because of minor mistakes! :)

Hypnosis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Kagura is an insane suicide bomber. Truthfully, i was happy with the way she acted at first, and then i tried to make her changes minor - With the result having her have a mental breakdown. So she's a psycho. She needs some tweaking and reworking, but i don't know what to do with her. I love her as a character, but with the way things have gone i'm not sure what to do.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 pm

I want to be a part of the story but GM isn't posting and I need her to respond as Yoko. Hmm this is going to be a long few hours. :c

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Gaaah I come back after work and stuff and all I see is confusion D: I'm not even sure where Kankora or the other Kage's went throughout this entire shebang. It will be a while before I post, seeing as I need to make sense of what the hell just happened xD

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Gaah. I can't post until Minibear does. -Rolls on the floor-

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valium on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Eep T_T Sorry for poofing guys, busy weekend. I'll post later tonight :)

Valium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Sorry for the hold up, wanted to give Valium a chance to at least get caught up before posting. I will go ahead and post now.

EDIT: Yea I know that was kind of ridiculous, but I really didn't have very many options that didn't involve killing Kagura, so yea...

minibear
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnosis on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:17 pm

I hope no one will be frustrated by it, but I believe I'll wake Michio, seeing as how he has yet to have direct interaction with the other characters.

Edit: I don't know if anyone liked the aforementioned post, but I believe it might be fun to throw a wrench in the works, so to speak.

Hypnosis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Just drawing attention to the fact that I edited my last post (added a few words) to make it more clear that Kantar & company flew away, Kantar carrying the wounded Kagura. I did not make that clear in the original post. Hypnosis can of course still see them flying, I just wanted to clarify what happened so as to explain how he got back from the outer wall of the village so quickly. Anyone else is of course free to witness the odd spectacle as well hahaha

EDIT: And yes Hypnosis, that's a pretty interesting way to play it!

minibear
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!