Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past

The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past

a part of “The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past”, a fictional universe by Flexar.

After the defeat of Ulfric Stormcloak and his rebel army, the Thalmor are feeling more powerful than ever. They have gathered together a group of skilled warriors, and have sent them to collect treasures sealed away by the Ayleids.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiiLover on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Haha same here! For the past two days I've been locked in my room RPing and playing Skyrim at the same time XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YuukiiLover
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:01 pm

@Flexar If you had read my paragraph CORRECTLY you would have seen that the whole Dark Brotherhood thing was a thought. So how could your character have known that I thought that?? There is no way. Not unless your implementing things you learned as a writer, as your character. Please take the time to notice when things are in italics.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arlathina
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasurate6 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Allena did verbalise that the power of the Dark Brotherhood had been 'highly eradicated'. I'm sure the character of Do'Khaj was responding to that.

Also the RP will quickly fall apart if we try to resolve disagreements confrontationally.

Nasurate6
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:48 pm

I wasn't being confrontational. Just pointing it out.

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Have you made it to Black Marsh yet? I had something come up irl but my character is done now finally.
To those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein: This reunion is for you.

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:09 pm

We haven't made it there yet, but I think we should arrive soon.

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:23 pm

@Arlathina: Do'Khaj only has one mate.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Oh sorry, I know Khajiit don't practice polygamy. It was a mistake. >_<

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:59 pm

So as you all know I haven't really stuck to the calm and collected personality that I had envisioned for Allena initially. I hardly ever do, instead I like to develop a character's personality as I go along. Well for Allena I have decided that I want her to be a devout follower of the Thalmor, with no doubt in her mind that their actions are just. I want her to be a good person, with nothing but noble intentions, but she has been blinded by The Dominion's lies. As we go along I want her opinion to do a complete 360, and she will begin to see the truth after Nirarrien and Do'Khaj have showed her to how to not be a "zombie". I think this would be a very good sub-plot for the story, so what do you guys think?

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:48 pm

I decided I am gonna do a complete overhaul of Allena's Character Page, or whatever it is. So I just want you to review it and tell me if you find any conflict. I finally got pictures of my modded High Elf on Skyrim, for PC. Shes very beautiful, or at least I think so. You guys can share your opinion if you bother to look. xD

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiiLover on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:49 am

I like her!!!

YuukiiLover
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasurate6 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:32 pm

How useful Nirrarien will be depends on how complete a 360 you want Allena's opinion to take. He still supports the Dominion, and accepts that the Thalmor are generally competent rulers. If you want her to scorn wealth and power and take arms against all political oppression, Nirrarien likely won't be too positive an influence. Teaching her some degree of free-thought, however, Nirra could do.

New bio's looking good, btw.

Nasurate6
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:57 pm

All I really want is for her to see that they aren't as noble and just as she thought they were. Free-thought as you say.

Thanks btw.

@Flexar Hey I was just wondering when we would be meeting our fifth companion. Has wolfy submitted his character app yet? Hopefully we get to see him soon. The anticipation is killing me. Also, I wanted to apologize for my outburst earlier about that whole, 'Please take the time to notice when things are in italics' issue. I will admit that I was a bit angry, so in the future I will do my best to keep the emotions of my character, and I seperate. Thanks!

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:40 am

I rejected Wolfy's character since he used the Ebony Blade. However, she either thinks she's lost her chance at joining or doesn't want to make a character in the roleplay that doesn't use the Ebony Blade.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:20 am

@Flexar My character has been edited if you want to look over it again.

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Your character uses magic while lacking the required skill.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14 pm

@Flexar You know, instead of rejecting characters you should message the applicant and allow them a chance to edit the application. I don't know if that is what you have been doing with wolfy, but you automatically rejected mine, so I am just assuming. I wouldn't be too picky anyways if we really do NEED a fifth character. The only one applying is wolfy, and since this RP didn't make the top page, I doubt anymore will be applying. I really would like to see our fifth companion already, so maybe you should just give wolfy a break? :o

Now speaking in general, I am not sure how we would do the transitions from one day to the next, in some roleplays the owner would make some kind of post, and there have been other ways. I think what would work best is for Nirarrien and Do'Khaj to finish their little chat, and then everyone can make a post detailing how they ended up going to sleep, as well as anything noteable. What do you guys think?

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Honestly, I didn't have many guidelines as to what we could or couldn't include character wise. I just assumed that characters could have more skills than mentioned but the five were their highest level skills. I rather if there's more than one thing you'd like me to change, you could tell me all at once so I won't have to keep going back and forth. I fixed the minor skill detail earlier, I don't know if you've looked over it again. I would prefer if I could start in this RP by the time you reach Black Marsh so I have a place to jump in at this point.

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Wolf, I haven't gotten a feel for your character yet. What race did you choose?

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:16 am

@Arlathina: The point of rejecting characters is exactly what you just suggested, telling them what to change so they can change it.

@Wolfy: Your character's fine now, so I accepted him. We'll arive in Black Marsh now to we can meet your character.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!