Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past

The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past

a part of “The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past”, a fictional universe by Flexar.

After the defeat of Ulfric Stormcloak and his rebel army, the Thalmor are feeling more powerful than ever. They have gathered together a group of skilled warriors, and have sent them to collect treasures sealed away by the Ayleids.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Elder Scrolls: Keys to the Past

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 am

I have a feeling that Kairos and Nirarrien are going to get along very well. That is, if they even choose to speak to eachother. I think Kairos is a bit more sinister though, on account of his father's assassination. The character app was really good wolfy. :) I can't wait to RP with you. Do you have Skyrim for PC? Because I think I have seen that armor mod your using.

@Flexar Although it is better to message the applicant and tell them what it is wrong. So they can edit their initial application, instead of having to creating a whole new character sheet, which is quite tedious. Anyways, this your RP. I was just making a suggestion. When I GM'ed The War of Celandine I learned quite a few things. And trust me, I had quite a few fuck ups also.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arlathina
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:07 am

They don't have to make a new character sheet, just edit their original and let the Author know about it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 am

I'll put up a post ASAP, I want to re-read some posts to make sure I have a good idea of what's going on.
To those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein: This reunion is for you.

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasurate6 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:01 pm

And it's me playing catch-up again. Nirrarien is about to fly off the handle.

Nasurate6
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:53 pm

The testosterone is so thick, you can feel it. xD

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiiLover on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Indeed there is, maybe a blast of estrogen is needed! lol

YuukiiLover
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Some weed or something, some people just need to chill out. xD

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:30 pm

We need some kick ass female time in here XD Aha, perhaps I should have made a female character.

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Too late to go back now. :l You has a penis now, and forever.

It seems as though I was wrong about Kairos and Nirarrien getting along. I was judging from their character apps though.

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasurate6 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:17 am

They still might.

Nasurate6
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:57 am

I'll post later on in the evening, I have to go to work D:

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:52 am

@Yukii: In order for testerone to work properly, oestrogen is also needed, but it smaller quantities, so the more testerone produced, the more oestrogen, and vice versa, so if there's that much testerone, there will also be relatively large amounts of oestrogen as well.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:01 pm

@Flexar Actually your wrong Flexar. Estrogen plays no part in the functions of Testosterone, they are two completely different hormones. I think what you are referring to is the fact that as men age, the Testosterone in their body is converted to Estrogen. As teenagers, men have high Testosterone levels, and low Estrogen levels. As they age Testosterone levels in males gradually decrease, while Estrogen levels rise. Not suprisingly, high levels of estrogen in men usually correspond to low levels of testosterone. High estrogen levels in men contribute to prostate cancer and heart disease as well as gynecomastia. (enlarged breasts) As the testosterone is transformed into estrogen the low levels of testosterone can cause many unpleasant symptoms including, but not limited to, loss of muscle mass, fatigue, low libido, and erectile dysfunction. Furthermore, excessive estrogen in men raises body fat and can contribute to diabetes.

Please get your fact straights before you try to correct someone. Thanks~

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasurate6 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Jesus Christ. There are subtler ways of clarifying a fact. Bloody Hell.

Nasurate6
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:31 pm

Sorry >.< I keep writing a ton for each of my posts. Feel free to write for this side character (Jeelus-Tei) however you see fit! You guys can make more up as we go. I figured I'd just get us started on finding clues to the first key. :3

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:25 pm

@Nasurate6 I just figured that if we are going to suffer some chatisement for joking around a bit, then he might as well have the facts straight. So I cleared them up for him, and whether I do that subtlely or not is of little consequence as long as I get my point across. My point? My point is that instead of only chipping in to be some kind of superficial jerk, Flexar should try to actually socialize with his RPers. I am sorry if I stressed you out or something, but I am sure you will get over it.

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilwolfygurl on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

I don't like where this OOC forum is going. I rather everyone try and get along, I mean, we're all here to enjoy ourselves role-playing when it comes down to it. I rather not argue here for the sake of the rp. Just wanted to throw in my two-cents >.<

Side note - I'm not talking to anyone specific, just generalizing here ^-^''

lilwolfygurl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiiLover on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:37 am

I do agree with Wolfy... I didn't take any offense to the statement, I'm calm and having fun with everyone here :D I do say that I like how everyone is RPing, good job! Pats on the back for everyone!! :D

YuukiiLover
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nasurate6 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 am

@Arlathina I'm positive Flexar didn't intend to come off as condescending as you seem to have interpreted. Interestingly, it also seems to be only you who manages to extract these veiled offences from his words. I respect your convictions, but suggest you cool your head. Earlier I believe you stated that you weren't trying to cause confrontation - I have to say you're going about keeping the peace in a very unorthodox manner.

Nasurate6
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:56 am

I wasn't intending to offend anyone, just trying point something out. Now we shall speak no more of this in order to stop the OOC thread from spiralling into chaos.

@Wolfy: I was under the impression that Argonians lacked hair of any sort, am I wrong or were you just making an assumption?

I was hoping for you guys to put some input into the storyline of the roleplay and decide in which order we visit different countries. High Rock won't be visited at all in this roleplay and Summerset Isle won't be revisted until the very end of the roleplay, if it is revisited. Cyrodiil will obviously be visited last, due to the fact it lacks a key of its own.

I was intending to have the group spend time travelling to northern Black Marsh, only to discover that the key was in the ruined city of Lilmoth. All the while, the group will be contested by another faction searching for Black Marsh's key, a faction I will not reveal until I deem appropriate, all I will say is that they are not the Dark Brotherhood.

The reason I didn't allow anyone to start with a daedric artefact was because I intended to have the group have interactions with the Daedra as the story progresses, so Wolfy, your character will be able to gain the Ebony Blade at some point. However, I don't want squabbling over artefacts, and if there is any, nobody gets any artefacts.

Flexar
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!