Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Abyss

The Forbidden have Awaken

a part of “Abyss”, a fictional universe by misssweetness821.

You have escaped from the Abyss by making a contract with a creature form within.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Abyss”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Forbidden have Awaken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormtheCastle on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Uh, Curio City? :P

And sorry. XP I'm trying to spam posts since I have to leave for about four days and I don't think I'll have computer access then. D:
"Don't take life so seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StormtheCastle
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 am

Ooh, awkward. LoveHate got sniped.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:30 pm

my RPG account is being fritzy!!! It keeps logging me out and I keep losing my posts. IDK how long this is going to be going on!!!
[pulls hair out]
GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Just type it out in Word or whatever word-processing program you have. Then cut, paste, n' post.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:58 pm

I'll be on later, okay? Try not to 'godmod' and totally leave me out 'cause I can't post that soon. Thanks! xDDD
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Thank god, my electric is back on. Does anyone mind giving me a small summary of what has happened so far? Or, I'll just refer to the introduction post.. c:

No biggie.
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:54 pm

kk the first job is mainly so I can explain what happens when a creature is in battle without actaully being in battle. There will be plently of other jobs, trust me. I just want to give you the information you need so you can keep things going even without me. Main storyline can't really go too far because our Chosen One is locked in a room.

And I wanted to welcome our Keeper of the Clock, my friend ReaperGirl!

Skwigde and other who can't get on as often I will have special little solo mission for you guys as well. The jobs are already going to be split up since there are so many of you. I will try my hardest to make sure everyone gets their spotlight. This is my first RP soooo constructive critisizm is welcome, just PM me

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:59 pm

If you want, after things get rolling I will have a "Jobs Board" kinda, where you can make your character "take a job." Then you can just pick a contractor and a creature from random[pics], no history required and just describe your enemy as if you are reading the file. Then you can go on to either find others to work together or do solo missions, I will have special "bosses" that I will post personally.
For the sake of the others lets limit ourselves to a job a day. You can however join in on someones crew if they ask you and you have already done a solo or your own group.
Each time you return a creature to the Keeper of the Clocks she notices however, keeping tabs on the contractors killing her creatures.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:24 pm

So, out of curiosity, what happens if one were, say, to interfere in a mission? Like, attempt to keep a certain little girl from being dragged into the depths of the Abyss?

[EDIT] There is a reason I have posted as such. It is but an inkling to the past...

[EDIT2] I love how only one person has noticed the human heart in my character's hand. -_-

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:21 pm

If you try the Prince will stop you :) This was already planned thats why I made the first one a little girl. So PLZ DO! :)

I wanted this to play out so I can give you some juicy new plot info!!!! I hope ur excited!

side note:this is my friends RP id you know what death weapon Meister academy is than she is looking for a Death the Kid, Black Star and Sibuki :) flickering-souls-soul-eater-t70282.html

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:54 pm

xD Fun! Sorry for the outbreak! But she did go into the right room, correct? I might have missed that, what with not reading your 1x1 posts just for convenience.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Wow, um, i was gone for all day to day and theres a lot of post, can someone just give me a quick summery of what happened, plz?

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Is everyone's characters blind, or just don't care? I AM HOLDING A HUMAN HEART. THERE IS SYMBOLISM. SYMBOLISM! >_<

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeLord13 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:47 pm

LoveHate: The keepers were having tea, talking about our characters(mine mostly), Noxi broke into their area, they kicked her out, the prince is starting the mission.

NewKid: Can't speak for others but my character just couldn't find it in himself to care.

ShadeLord13
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:04 am

Still, it'd be nice to know that he didn't care. Plus, your guy is the one who enjoys murder, right? Not surprising.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 am

'broke in' More like sabotaged into the room. xD

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormtheCastle on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Whew, I'm back. xD'' Can anyone give me an update of what's happened?

StormtheCastle
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Hmm.. actually let me add on to that post.

Edit: Image Tagged ALLL the people! xD Excluding, y'know, the Keeper of the Door and the little girly.
And @Newkid: There. Human heart probably noticed NOW. However, it was also killed. Sorry ;c. :P

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Aww, you all TOTALLY IGNORED poor little Shika? ;c I'm disappointed in you all. -shakes head and clucks- Shame~

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Skwidge: Thank you, now I can continue on with something. :p

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!