Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Dear Red Riding Hood...

OOC: My Dear Red Riding Hood...

a part of “My Dear Red Riding Hood...”, a fictional universe by Promising Hope.

"I only tasted her skin, only bite her flesh, only feasted on her hearts... so why do I crave more? Am I still the Little Red Riding Hood or have I become something... terrifying?" -Little Red

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Dear Red Riding Hood...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC: My Dear Red Riding Hood...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:47 pm

@PromisingHope: Will I need to post the link as well?
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Promising Hope on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Leaving the picture out is fine, I'm just a visual person and like to see a picture of that person.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Promising Hope
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:52 pm

You can do a [img]-link-[/img ] and it will show.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:02 pm

That's what I did and I can see it perfectly. But it's okay, I can go get the link and put it up. But that's weird it's not showing....

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Promising Hope on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:19 am

One Spot Left...
And it's sad because it's one of the most important roles that has been left open. No one wants to be a "Big Bad Wolf"?

Promising Hope
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:06 am

I would, but I don't feel like hunting myself.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Promising Hope on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:11 am

Lmao, yeah that would be rather awkward but I'm sure the spot won't remain empty for too long... I'm just being impatient. I should be asleep -_-

Goodnight my lovelies (I don't know where that came from)

Promising Hope
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormtheCastle on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:28 am

Haha, I know what you mean by being impatient while waiting for a character to arrive. XD If it takes too long, I'll be willing to submit something for the Big Bad, but I'll wait for a bit first.
"Don't take life so seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways."

StormtheCastle
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Promising Hope on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:06 pm

I really don't want to burden you with the task of two characters but at the same time I'm kinda hopeful you''ll take the role if no one takes it... I'm horrible. I'll place a character wanted thread today.

Promising Hope
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormtheCastle on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Don't worry about it. XD If no one submits for... let's say 2 or 3 days, I'll make a profile. :D

StormtheCastle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Promising Hope on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:49 am

All roles have been filled so I shall commence working on the first post...

Promising Hope
Member for 12 years

It Has Started...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Promising Hope on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Posting Has Commenced...

First post is up, I've allowed multiple ways for characters to enter the story so it shouldn't be too hard for ya. Sorry for god-modding a bit for The Big Bad Wolf, please forgive me it was a one time thing. I hope everyone enjoys, I know I will =]

Promising Hope
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormtheCastle on Fri May 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Just an update: my online time for the next few days will be more random and so I might not be able to post much. Sorry!

StormtheCastle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sun May 06, 2012 3:28 pm

So...this died?

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormtheCastle on Sun May 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Eh, I hope not. Though I'm kind of waiting for something to happen or something that will let my character do more than run around to different inns...

StormtheCastle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon May 07, 2012 1:41 am

I sent the wolf Gust to go near the forest. You could have some interaction with him? I hope this hasn't died, it hasn't even gone anywhere!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormtheCastle on Tue May 08, 2012 12:14 am

Yeah, but I don't really know how having my character meeting up with a NPC will really help spur the story along. :P Got any ideas?

StormtheCastle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Wed May 09, 2012 1:53 am

I was thinking that you may catching him and realise that he's a werewolf. Torture him a bit then find out about Little Red, then you could go in search of Yellow and maybe come up with something. Maybe even meet the Hunter. ?? Don't know

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Wed May 09, 2012 5:29 am

Yeah, Storm, do that :3 Big Bad can keep his beady eye on ya ;P

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Wed May 09, 2012 5:32 am

I actually need PromisingHope GM to post... ;~;

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!