Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Time of Thrones

A Time of Thrones

a part of “A Time of Thrones”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

In a time long before the Mad King's rule, Aegon Targaryen reigned over the land of Westeros with a calm hand. But calm is the last word that would be used to describe the coming events. What part will you play? Will you be a friend to the throne? Or foe?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Time of Thrones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Time of Thrones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:00 pm

I can write the opening post, as future hand of the king, or Aegon could write it, considering he's king and all that..... I cant wait to get going! Like I said, quite happy to do first post!
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brock10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:07 pm

I'd rather not hijack the thread just yet. Let's give it a little more time.

If Stitch really can't be bothered to answer our PMs, explain what the deal is in the OOC, or appoint someone else as a GM, then I suppose we can figure something out and get going, but again, I'd prefer not to attempt hijacking the thread until there's at least some communication.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Unfortunately, it's quite plain to see that she is ignoring all our complaints, both on this thread and in PMs. I refuse to believe she's on so much and doesn't even look at this thread. I'm quite disappointed that she just can't say 'Hey, go on without me' instead of dragging this out and completely ignoring all of us. It's just downright rude.

Although I do agree with August. It wouldn't really be our place to just take over the thread she created.

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:01 pm

We could just recreate the RP under a new RP if she does not respond soon. Give it a week?

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:05 pm

That'd probably be the best solution, if she refuses to work with us. We can just copy our characters information and take it to a new RP.

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:12 pm

I think we've given quite a bit of time personally since the RP wa started but if you all feel that another week will maintain interest levels, then lets do that.
Nothing to see here

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:29 pm

It has been over a week since Stitch said anything in the OOC.

I mean obviously I'm not telling anyone else what to do. If someone wants to start it and makes a new thread, I'll be there in a heartbeat. I think we all agree she isn't going to give us the time of day anymore, since she can't even bother to respond here.

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Well, my suggestion is recreating the RP as a private one, reinviting everyone to join again, with their characters. What do you guys say?

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:53 pm

I just want to role-play!! D:
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:28 pm

I vote we recreate it. I can do it, though I am currently at work so if anyone has some spare time... PREASE!

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:39 pm

I am quite happy to recreate it, though it will not be GMed by me. I vote for a group running system, if we decide the recreate the RP.

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Brock10 wrote:I am quite happy to recreate it, though it will not be GMed by me. I vote for a group running system, if we decide the recreate the RP.

Deal! If you would be so kind please... By the by, does anyone mind if I add Dorne to the Houses and play them rather then the Baratheons?

Tempest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:50 pm

I'd be willing to GM, if no wants to, but I've never created an RP on this site, so I don't think I should be the one to do that.

I would prefer it if we don't add anything new to the RP, though, just copy and paste what we have here. To minimize the amount of extra work people need to do (new characters, updated relation sheets, etc) before we can get started. I really think everything from this RP should just be copied and pasted into a new one.

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:01 pm

AugustArria wrote:I'd be willing to GM, if no wants to, but I've never created an RP on this site, so I don't think I should be the one to do that.

I would prefer it if we don't add anything new to the RP, though, just copy and paste what we have here. To minimize the amount of extra work people need to do (new characters, updated relation sheets, etc) before we can get started. I really think everything from this RP should just be copied and pasted into a new one.

Sounds good :D

Tempest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:22 pm

I wouldn't mind helping to GM. I've got one RP that's active, if that gives me any merit. :p

And just copying everything sounds good. That way we can get started sooner, since we've already had to wait so long!

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Ohmyogod! Guys I am so so sorry!!! I havent been here because I've had a lot to take care of. I will get the first post up tonight if it kills me. I swear, and I really am so sorry. Now I just hope you all dont hate me.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:19 pm

It's cool :) Don't worry about it, we just thought we may have been abandoned, since your Olympus seemed to be getting all your attention. But if you're still with us, then all is well.

Yay!

This is what it'll be like when we can start posting:

:D

EDIT: Also, I'm still waiting to be able to submit my Callum char sheet, if you'd be so kind as to remove the one already submitted :)
Last edited by AugustArria on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AugustArria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:21 pm

StitchSaysHi wrote:Ohmyogod! Guys I am so so sorry!!! I havent been here because I've had a lot to take care of. I will get the first post up tonight if it kills me. I swear, and I really am so sorry. Now I just hope you all dont hate me.

Oh sweet Lord, I think I may believe in you yet!!

YAY, STITCH IS BACK!!!!!!!!

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:34 pm

We're glad you're here! :)

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Woot woot!

Tempest
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!