Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Time of Thrones

A Time of Thrones

a part of “A Time of Thrones”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

In a time long before the Mad King's rule, Aegon Targaryen reigned over the land of Westeros with a calm hand. But calm is the last word that would be used to describe the coming events. What part will you play? Will you be a friend to the throne? Or foe?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Time of Thrones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Time of Thrones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Glad your back Stitch!!!
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brock10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Is anyone playing Aerys? It just seems that he's quite an important character but no one plays him
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Noones playing Aerys.

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:03 pm

I'll post tonight!!

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:42 am

I really really wanted to post tonight, but I'm super tired and need to wake up early. I'm soooooo sorry, and promise I will after work tomorrow. It will be at the top of my priority list.

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:09 am

Stitch, I'm still getting the "there is already a character with that name" issue when I try to submit Callum Baratheon. Hopefully we can clear that up so I can get an intro for him soon?

Also, ShudderFox, if you wanted to put Harlon on Donnel's ship to start, I'd be cool with that. They could have traveled down to Dorne and up the east coast, had a little brotherly bonding trip while Donnel shows him how to command his own ship. Just an idea, if it interests you :)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:14 am

That's a good idea, thanks. :)

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:18 pm

I will post as soon as I am able, hectic with moving, accident, etc. Also running my own
roleplay which regrettably has to come first. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will post soon.

The Cynic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:52 pm

I'll either post tonight or tomorrow (I don't have to work tomorrow!), and also I'm watching Game of Thrones Season 2 right now! :3

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Stitch, just to follow up on the query I had earlier, who is in the small council? Are any of us in the small council apart from Edrick?

Also, who's in the Kingsguard?

Or, is Cynic supposed to decide all that?

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:56 pm

I was actually curious about that as well. I'm keen to make a Master of Whisperers who doesn't hail from any of the major houses, would that be cool?

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:41 pm

I'll leave it up to Cynic to decide Aerys' Kingsguard, and maybe the small council, I'll have to see. And throne, I'll have to think about that as well, because I know I want to work in characters with no house affiliation, but...yeah, so far that only leads to maesters and stuff like that. Maybe someone like Varys? Except...not a eunuch?

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:46 pm

I had an idea in mind for the guy. Would have been a bad-ass knight, if not for a leg injury. He'd intended to join the King's Guard, but now keeps the king and realm safe via espionage. Kind of a bitter bastard, very good at greasing palms, not quite as omniscient as Varys, but with much better standing of his own (actually a lord, in succession for <insert random holding here>). Lemme know :D I'm seemingly attracted to your RPs lol.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:45 am

I apologize for the short posts I am about to put up but my hometown is under floodwatch and since I work for the town I am pending long hours working outside and have little energy when I get home to post,
Nothing to see here

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Tempest wrote:I apologize for the short posts I am about to put up but my hometown is under floodwatch and since I work for the town I am pending long hours working outside and have little energy when I get home to post,

Make sure you get plenty of rest though too!! :)
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:05 pm

I'll get a post up either tonight or tomorrow.

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:19 pm

Anyone want to interact with Alys? :3

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:40 pm

I will interact with your character

loowman141414
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:55 pm

I've got a bit of stuff to take care of, and then I'll start working on a post.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilikepurplezebras on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:03 pm

I will probably post tomorrow!

ilikepurplezebras
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!