Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bitten

Bitten

a part of “Bitten”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

For thousands of years vampires and werewolves have lived in secret rivalry, but now a new player has stepped up to the plate. Human hunters. Will the two species learn to get along and take down their enemies or will they fall to pride? [ NOW ACCEPTING ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bitten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat May 26, 2012 11:45 am

I finish 6th of July, go back 3rd of September...
So no one else can complain :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VidiDici on Sat May 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Aww that sucks, LMG. I got out yesterday and go back late August, but summer band starts in July and I'm so busy in the summer it's hardly even considered vacation. XP

No one's posted in a while. Where'd everybody run off to?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VidiDici
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat May 26, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm just waiting for others to post so we don't get too ahead. And it's mostly like this on the weekends in most of the RPs i'm in.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat May 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Vacation :p you Americans are funny :)

Yeah that's what I've been wondering. Everyone's gone really quite. I've half written a post for the morning when they leave (mainly to avoid doing revision...) but I can't post until we get to the early morning with the vampires.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat May 26, 2012 5:45 pm

I'm not American through! :P

I'm 100% South Korean,I was an exchange student in California. It was so amazing but different than Seoul. I don't get vacation seeing that we go to school all around the year but I don't have too until September since I just was in an english school. So I never get a break and i'm happ to get one. Buuuuuut,in a few more months i'm getting exchanged again but this time i'm going to New York......for some reason I think my parents are trying to get rid of me. :P

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat May 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Are you joking?! You don't get a break at all normally?!?! I'd die :p

New York? I'm so jealous... All the shopping... :D And California too? Your so lucky... All the sun :p I'd have the best tan if I stayed there :p
I live in England near Cambridge (you might have heard of it, Cambridge University is here). I've never been to America, I'm desperate to go though.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VidiDici on Sat May 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Okay, I love school, but no breaks? *shudders*

I love California! I go to Palm Springs every few years to see my Uncle, and I love the place to death. Too bad I physically CANNOT tan. Plus, I'm legit allergic to sunlight, or something that has to do with sunlight. Sunburn is nothing compared to what I get when I spend too long out in the sun. I live in Texas, though, so it's not much better. XP

And I've always wanted to go to England! I've heard of Cambridge. Lucky. :P

VidiDici
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Sat May 26, 2012 9:48 pm

All of you are lucky!! :P England, New York, California?! Gah, all the good places..I'm stuck in the south -__- good ole' North Carolina. hahaha but for vacation I usually go to Myrtle Beach ^-^ Good tanning there!

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat May 26, 2012 10:58 pm

California, Texas, England, South Carolina... Sounds a LOT better than Ontario, Canada. You are ALL sooooo luckky!

Can I come to Seoul with you, BleedingLover??? Canada is boring. :p
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat May 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Lol,Canada? Isn't that where Justin Bieber lives???? I feel so bad for you,of course you can come with me. :P

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VidiDici on Sat May 26, 2012 11:36 pm

O.O CAAANNAAADAAA??

*hurls Justin Bieber at crybloodredtears*

TAKE HIM BACK!!

VidiDici
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun May 27, 2012 12:22 am

Sorry I haven't posted! My friends have been dragging me out everywhere lol . I alsoo need Whit to post before I do... Ill pm her now.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Sun May 27, 2012 9:28 am

Haha guys<3 Yesterday my friend and I went to the beach to try to get somewhat of a tan (I live by a big lake, and it's got a couple beaches around it) and I tried dying my hair with lemon juice!! It worked a bit xD
I still don't get out of school for 2 1/2 weeks though :P

And thanks for the instructions to make a heading! ^-^

Jeggy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun May 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Best Day Ever,I just got back to Soeul and my boyfriend was there with a bunch of orchards! (I'm allergic to roses) It was so romantic and now we get to celebrat our fifth year together. Yea,I know we started "going out" at the age of ten,you know those cute little kiddy realationships. Yea,and i'm still with the guy that's love right there people! :P But anyway,you know how my character's name is Natahlia and her love is named Zander

That's actually me and my boyfriend's names....But unlike my charrie I didn't kill him when I was turning into a wolf...Yet. Kidding. :P

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Sun May 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Aww yay, BL! :D I'm glad you had a great day ^-^ That is commitment, staying together since you were 10 :)

And btw, your name is really pretty ^-^ And now you'll know how to control yourself when you DO turn into a wolf! xD

Jeggy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun May 27, 2012 8:57 pm

yea yea yea,I know but you try spending that much time with a guy who so 'popular' with the girls. I mean it's so effin funny,i'f that girl who obessed with four things,SHINee (A Korean boy band,Star Wars,Anime,and Drawing and he's that really athletic popular boy who goes out with a really nerdy girl. I mean it's like a movie and this is the only time I would ever go out with a blonde. ;p But,I can't talk he goes out with a girl who dyed her hair red.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VidiDici on Sun May 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Damn, ten years old? Lucky girl, and with a pretty name, too! I'm stuck with one of them unisex names, not particularly pretty. XP

By the way, are there any Directioners around here, or at least anyone familiar with One Direction? If so, I find it funny that in this roleplay Louis is a bloodthirsty vampire and Zayn was killed by his werewolf girlfriend. XD

VidiDici
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun May 27, 2012 9:47 pm

I know,I just saw that. I love one direction and thanks,I always thought my name was strange but a lot of people like it.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Mon May 28, 2012 2:20 am

Awwwww :) since you were 10 and your still together now and he's like the popular boy. Awwww that is actually like a romance movie. Awww :) I wish my life was more like that!

I never noticed that til you pointed it out VidiDici! That's so funny :p
Ah One Direction. When they were on the X Factor I thought they were pretty stupid but they're better now they're on their own. My cousin saw them live (in Leeds, it's in the North of England for anyone who hadn't heard of it) and apparently they were really good.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon May 28, 2012 6:41 am

Well,after a while you get bored of him,kidding. But,now we are offically seniors and I got his parents to try and get in to the same exchage program as i'm in and see what happens because South Korea and New York is way too far away to be spending my year from not just him but all of my friends and family. But,I find out later tonight,i'll tell you guys what happened. *fingers crossed*

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!