Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Space Dust

Space Dust

a part of “Space Dust”, a fictional universe by Adantas.

Firefly-esque: The crew of Emersed has just picked up a distress call in a distant part of the galaxy. They go to investigate and find that the girls from Starlight Ranch are being threatened by ruthless bandits.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Space Dust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Space Dust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Free_Polity on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:32 pm

I originally submitted my character as a mercenary but I think he could easily work for a fugitive as well.
Toe Tappingly Tragic

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Free_Polity
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:16 pm

LOL fail. All of the characters on board the ship are women.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Well, that is because women do it better. -shoulderbrush-
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Application for my character is a little on the drag, due to the fact that my laptop has taken violently against Microsoft Word for some reason. I'll have it up ASAP.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Dreamwaker wrote:Well, that is because women do it better. -shoulderbrush-

ah, you make a good point ^.^

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:53 pm

tallyrebel wrote:
Dreamwaker wrote:Well, that is because women do it better. -shoulderbrush-

ah, you make a good point ^.^

Yeah well your point was better, it IS a fail. Especially for a RP with "Romance" as a tag lol. BUT, it's a common fail on here......i think female to male ratio on RPG.com is like 100:10 LOL! xD And while quite a few girls don't mind RPing as guys, a lot don't.

Can't wait to start though! I'm sure it'll be groovy nevertheless. xP <33
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:08 pm

TBH, romance isn't of great concern to me. What I found awesome about Firefly was the way the characters interacted with one another, the petty fighting, gaining respect for one another, and people struggling to live together in a pretty cramped space with vastly differing personalities that sometimes resulted in stabbings at the dinner table.

If you ask me, the RPing world needs more bromance....or in this case..whatever the female version of bromance is.

...Kora is manly enough to compensate anyway. =P

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Bromance! Sweet deal. Lol. I think it will be fun with a bunch of females.

I'm sure there will be no ceasing of drama. I mean, one of them will be on that time of the month everyday.

Either way, it will be great.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 pm

VitaminHeart wrote:TBH, romance isn't of great concern to me. What I found awesome about Firefly was the way the characters interacted with one another, the petty fighting, gaining respect for one another, and people struggling to live together in a pretty cramped space with vastly differing personalities that sometimes resulted in stabbings at the dinner table.

If you ask me, the RPing world needs more bromance....or in this case..whatever the female version of bromance is.

...Kora is manly enough to compensate anyway. =P

I hope everyone keeps in mind that i asked the GM before making a CS, if it'd be a big issue that i hadn't seen Firefly, and they said no. So if you guys start reenacting your favorite firefly scenes, places, episodes, situations, or w/e, i'm going to be lost lol - just saying! haha xD [you'll have to work with mehhhh! lol]

And while i totally agree it would be cool to see more Gay RP's on here(there's plenty on other sites), being bisexual for real means i usually don't have theoverwhelming interest to RP as a bisexual or gay character, that others might.....ya know!?
I understand some get thrills off of pretending to be bi or gay in a RP, and a few who say they're Bi or Pan. or w/e irl, also enjoy having their RP characters mimic their supposed sexuality, but i don't. So i tend to just leave sexuality out of my CS's, unless the GM calls for it ^.^

RP-romance rarely ever pans out on this site tbh, unless it's a 1x1. I've only had ONE group RP, where romance was mentioned in the tags/description, actually have romance in it for people, successfully.......so off of MY experience, i'd never join a group RP with romance as my main reason/interest/desire.

(random note: Everyone should seriously watch "Untamed Americas" on National Geographic.............it's KILLER AWESOME!! xD)

VitaminHeart wrote:...Kora is manly enough to compensate anyway. =P

LOLS!!
Hell, i think a lot of our characters are lacking femininity. xP
I would of made a girly wallflower CS for contrast, but that wouldn't really fit with a fugitive who's leading a brothel...haha xD So yeah, i'm sure drama will be plentiful....but i do hope there's also a level of comradery, since the latter of the two, is rather awesome. xD[/quote]
Last edited by I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 pm

accidental double-post..
Was paying more attention to Nat. Geo! haha

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:39 pm

We need a pilot! -gasp- The writing pad is strange, but I tried it out.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:04 pm

*drops pin on the floor to hear it go; BOOM!*

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Hey, I just submitted my application, though it isn't finished yet. I am working on it, honestly, it's just my degree show this weekend so I'm working on it in bits in between preparations. Just thought I'd add the half that I have done so I don't lose it, and to confirm that I have indeed been working on it.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:41 pm

I am trying to con typists I have RPed with into joining.

>.> Is that wrong?

mombie
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!