Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trinkets for Dr. Owl

Trinkets for Dr. Owl

a part of “Trinkets for Dr. Owl”, a fictional universe by EKRonnie.

Seven mysterious letters arrive on seven different doorsteps in the town of Greens. An invitation to the leaning house of Dr. Owl, his opportunity for adventure one hard to pass up. (No more applications accepted)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trinkets for Dr. Owl”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Trinkets for Dr. Owl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:17 am

Der you go, Ali c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:25 am

dankyou famished c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Alright guys, sorry for the long absence! But, I should be getting internet tomorrow, so back to regularly posting.

At least, as much as I can with school and work in the way. (Sigh) It's always in the way.

Hopefully, we can get out of this painting soon! I know Ronnie has some serious ideas.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:52 am

Okay thanks to Ronnie most of my confusion is gone!!

I'll be posting tonight after I get back from the store and dinner okay!

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Annnd once again I didn't post....=.= Gomenasai

I'll have a post in before morning

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:07 am

Your lucky we love you Sukai ;)

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:49 am

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have internet.

XD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:27 pm

GRRRRRRRGHHH CRAPPPPAPAPAPAPAPAPAAAPPPPP

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ><

GOMENESAI GOMENESAI GOMENESAI!!!

I'LL POST TO DAY I SUPER PINKY PROMISE!

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:30 pm

If you don't post, Kori-chan, I will be extremely upset.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Kori-chan~~~!

You knows I luvs yous but..... I would luvs yous even mores if yous posted :p

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:01 pm

GHOST! KARI-CHAN IS CHEATING ON ME! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

L-l-l-l-l-look at the the the newest Rolllllllllleplays!!! Forbidden love 1v1!!!! That sounds like some sort of dominatrix shit but still......!

D;

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:45 am

Hey everyone, Sukai says that today is her brothers birthday so she has a lot going on. Yesterday a surprise attack form her sister forced her to go to the mall with her grandma and then out to dinner and a movie and didn't get back till 11 and she ended up falling asleep.

Aside from that, today she had to go back to the mall again to buy her brother a birthday gift and will be back home for a couple of hours before she has to go to her grandma's house for the rest of the day with her sister and brother. She says in that two hours she will post and to just have someone NPC her if she doesn't post by tomorrow.

><';
Please don't hate me I'm just the messenger!

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:22 pm

Alright Sukai can't get on again tonight. But she is sending me a text of what she was going to post and wants me to go on to her account and post it for her. I haven't posted in a while either so ill post tonight too.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Ehm, sorry I haven't posted her text yet..

Sukai can get on Monday night. I'll post her text tomorrow afternoon okie dokie?

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:44 pm

I POSSSTEEEDD!!!!!

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:31 am

I HAVE INTERNET!! AT LAST!

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:43 pm

I don;t get it...o.o

I thought this RP wasn't moving very fast because I hadn't poste din so long..but it seems it's still not really moving.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Im waiting on Peace to post i guess, but life is taking over a bit. Ronnie needs to post I think.
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MixingMusicWithMagic on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:01 am

I have internet once again!

I should be able to get on more often now. I'll post today!

MixingMusicWithMagic
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:57 am

Hey guys :) I'm going away tomorrow for four days without internet, so obviously I won't be able to post in that time, if this roleplay picks up randomly, like it has a habit of doing :)

Actually it probably will pick up the moment i go away knowing my luck :/

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!