Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dollmaker's Will

The Dollmaker's Will

a part of “The Dollmaker's Will”, a fictional universe by X64.

Four people go to live in a mansion, where they are to take care of one doll each. But, to their surprise, they find out that the dolls are alive! What happens when the dolls fall for them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dollmaker's Will”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Dollmaker's Will

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Dollmaker's Will"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Dollmaker's Will

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:38 pm

My I reserve the bookstore owners child?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Hey, X. May I reserve the Living Puppet?
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Hello, may I reserve The Living Doll, please?

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Holy mother of...that was fast! xD

I regret to let you all down, but I'm not taking reservations. Best sheet gets the spot. NOW FIGHT TO THE DEATHHHHHH

just kidding about fighting to the death. But seriously, I find it unfair to reserve spots, so I'm going to pick based on the quality of the character sheets. So do your best! I know you can do it~

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Okay :) That sounds fair. One question about the Living Doll - will it be a normal size doll or a life-size one, or is it up to the roleplayer?

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:59 pm

i think it'd be better as a life-size one. After all, it is alive.

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Okay, I'll keep that in mind :)

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Just sent in my character's profile. I made her so vain X3

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:32 pm

You guys know that theirs a character skelly, right?

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Aw crap, only just found it. I'm so blind. DX

Edit: Fixed It :3 Now done using the character skelly. Sorry for that ^_^"

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Awesome, thank you!

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:14 pm

You're welcome :) I also changed the picture for an anime one, I've drawn it because I couldn't find one that fit ^_^

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:23 pm

I feel so stupid, but when you say put our favourite colour, do we put the name of the colour, or the actual coding of the colour? >w<

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:24 pm

You can do either/or. It should still work. ^^

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Edit: Never mind; I found what I was looking for. :P Character will be submitted shortly.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _NotTheNormalOne_ on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Sorry for poofing earlier today X ^^ My computer had a mental breakdown. Dx

Though on a plus side i'll be making a character soon ^_^

_NotTheNormalOne_
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Hopefully, I am not too late.
I will be creating, then sending in my character as soon as possible. <3
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~A.A. Milne

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:42 am

Submitted! Hope my charrie is okay. >.<

O.o
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Oh, this looks interesting. Though I fear I may be too late?

I was wondering if there were any characters no one had applied for yet? Since, I don’t really know who is going for who… I was just curious, that’s all. Haha~

I was thinking maybe the Orphan, or maybe the Thief? Even a doll, I don’t really mind~

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!