Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stormcloaks: Fighting For Freedom

a part of “Stormcloaks: Fighting For Freedom”, a fictional universe by ToasterLover245.

While the Civil War is raging in Skyrim, the Stormcloaks are desperate for True Sons and Daughters of Skyrim to join their cause. Regardless of race, you can become the hero that they need. (all characters reserved)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stormcloaks: Fighting For Freedom”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:23 am

Link to Roleplay - Stormcloaks: Fighting For Freedom
Link to Interest Check

Post here if you have any questions, problems or would like to reserve a character.

Important Notes:

• Reservations last 48 hours only.
  • Read the rules carefully before sending the character application.

EDIT: As of now, all character spaces are reserved. Roleplayers with reservations are reminded that they have 48 hours to post their completed character.
Last edited by ToasterLover245 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Stormcloaks: Fighting For Freedom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:42 am

Hey, I'd like to reserve a character. I'll have her ready later today/early tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThornGood
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:14 am

Huzzah a Skyrim roleplay!!! This is good :D Would I perhaps be able to reserve myself a character? :)
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:16 am

ThornGood and Conor, your characters are reserved :)

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:26 am

I like to reserve a character too please!

Yep.

Methodical
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:33 am

Methodical - of course :)

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:43 am

Don't suppose I could reserve a character as well, could I?

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:47 am

Flexar - by adding you we have a full house :) I'll be waiting for your character application.

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arlathina on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Awww... It appears that I showed up just a bit too late. How unfortunate. :( This looked like a really good roleplay.

Arlathina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Arlathina - yeah, unfortunately all places are reserved. If you like, I can inform you if anyone decided to back out and a place frees up.

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Damnit, just missed out. Ah well, I'll follow this roleplay anyway, looks good!
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Information to Roleplayers: Almost everyone has sent in their character by now - we're waiting for one person. After their character gets approved, I'll write the first post and get that up.
Everyone will start off in the same place - going to Windhelm to join the Stormcloaks. The first posts will be like an introduction to set the scene. As soon as the characters reach the Palace of the Kings, Galmar Stone-Fist will give out the first mission which will be to 'test' you guys - like in the actual game. But I might be doing things differently, so don't expect me to get you to kill an Ice Wraith. I might, but I might not - it will be surprise.

I would appreciate it if you guys could post in the appropriate place (I made all the holds) when the roleplay starts. It wil just make things easier to manage - especially later on when I'm going to send people in different places.

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 pm

So is this still going ahead>

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:27 pm

Yes it is going ahead, I'm just doing touch-ups to the first post. One person backed out, but I have someone with a character ready so expect this to start within the next day or so :)

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Right everyone! The first post is up.
Have fun with this roleplay :)

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:26 pm

ToasterLover245 wrote:Right everyone! The first post is up.
Have fun with this roleplay :)

Awesome :D

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:17 pm

I'm the the only elf here. This may get interesting...

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:31 am

Nope, conor's an elf too.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:42 am

I'm glad to see people's posts :)
And we have two elves, an argonian, redguard and and imperial.
I'm shocked that no one picked a Nord, however it just makes things more interesting :D

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:08 pm

I've sent Talen-Shei to a cave with Frost Trolls as his first mission. However, everyone will get sent to different places - some may go alone or in pairs, depending on what you wish :)

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!