Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: The Darkness Arises

a part of “Kingdom Hearts: The Darkness Arises”, a fictional universe by Coolred.

When the world is invaded by the Heartless,Nobodies,and the Darkness what would you do to protect the Kingdom?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts: The Darkness Arises”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coolred on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kingdom Hearts: The Darkness Arises"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Coolred
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Darkness Arises

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Just asking to be sure...is this a total OC roleplay or will other Organization members, Final Fantasy appearances, previous characters be written in the main plot?

I mean, I'll be making an OC. But I'm just curious for character background's sake.

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:55 pm

I understand this is your roleplay but I must say something.

"-Sora was the Keyblade Bearer.Noone else could have this power"

False, There are about 10+ known Keyblade wielders. Anyway I wish you luck with your roleplay, I might even join.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Never mind slate's too full sorry.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:44 pm

This sounds cool.
I sent in a character.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:01 am

Alright, I've decided that I wish to join. However I have a lot of questions

What type of world is Srah? What are it's inhabitants? Is there water? Is it green, does the land float in the air?

These details are key to constructing a roleplay.

Also you say that we are one of the nobodies in the Organization, thing is there are only 13 members (To a point, 14 members) So with that being said where do our characters stand?

Another thing, Will there be any Antagonists that are playable?

Also my final question, can we play as canon characters? ex; Axel, Marluxia, Demyx, Vexen.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coolred on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Okay I am sorry for not answering I was a little busy.

@Finalhazard you are correct there was more than one Keyblade wielder,I only said Sora was so that if someone new who didnt know about Kingdom Hearts was to join up they wouldn't be swamped with a bunch of information.I tried to keep it as simple as possible but get all needed in.

For your second post,

-What type of world is Srah? and What are it's inhabitants?
Sorry for not getting into this,it was late.Srah is a grass world,almost identical to earth,but its inhabitants are people who stand about 5"11 and look like humans,but when angered the people turn into these large beasts the size of a garbage truck.Okay two questions done,if I didn't explain enough of that tell me and I will try to get more out there.I also want everyone to add their own elements and such to the world.

-Also you say that we are one of the nobodies in the Organization, thing is there are only 13 members (To a point, 14 members) So with that being said where do our characters stand?
Well,I always wanted to see the stand point of being part of Organization XIII.So,the limit of members are going to be endless (The amount of people who join) so your characters will be part of Organization XIII,but will have to team up with the one person who they certainly despise the most.The Organization is now working to stop the Darkness,along with helping Sora do it.

-Another thing, Will there be any Antagonists that are playable? and Also my final question, can we play as canon characters? ex; Axel, Marluxia, Demyx, Vexen.
Well,depends on who is the Antagonist you were planning on using,and canon characters I had an idea.Once someone shows me that they know plenty of one of those characters background/is well enough into this story I was going to let them change into into one of them.Any of them at their choice.

I am sorry if I didn't answer any of those questions fully enough,tell me and I will explain further.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Ziddie
The previous characters may or not show up,I am still deciding.I am leaning towards Organization members like Axel to come and make appearances every once in a while.Maybe even have some weird spin where Roxas appears.

I hope I answered your questions,I will happily further explain

Coolred
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!