Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dollmaker's Will

Pairings

a part of “The Dollmaker's Will”, a fictional universe by X64.

Four people go to live in a mansion, where they are to take care of one doll each. But, to their surprise, they find out that the dolls are alive! What happens when the dolls fall for them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dollmaker's Will”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Pairings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Alrighty folks. We're gunna do this the fun way instead of the easy way, yeah~

So, I'd like all of you to take a little quiz for me, and post it in this thread. This quiz will determine whose character I will pair your character with. However, keep this in mind; I will pair all the dolls with the people. No dolls with dolls, and no people with people.

The Quiz
Please try to answer as IC as possible.

1. What is your sexuality? (Because I'm dumb and forgot to put it on the character sheets ;_;)

2. What is your view on love/romance?

3. What are you most afraid of?

4. What makes you happy the most?

5. If you could choose the person/doll to be paired with, who would it be, and why? (Basically, who's your favorite)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Pairings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 pm

1. What is your sexuality?
Straight

Romance? Love? I haven't needed them before. Okay, so maybe there was one cute guy before...but that doesn't matter; it didn't last long. I suppose some people are suited for it...it would be nice, though, not to have to live on my own forever...

Spiders! Especially the tiny ones. I won't even kill them myself!

Happiness? A couple of puppies, maybe a good song on the radio to sing to...not loud, but nice and quiet. Perhaps a good book...eh, not really. But a place to practice would be nice.

5. If you could choose the person/doll to be paired with, who would it be, and why? (Basically, who's your favorite)
Eh? You're asking me this? You tell anyone, though, and I might have to kill you. But those twins...espeically Adalee...hold on a minute, why do you want to know? Don't tell or I'll...I'll come up with something later, but you won't like it!

That's about as IC as I can get it. :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:03 pm

The Quiz

MALLORY GRACE

-"Oh. Uhm... Heterosexual.."

-"Well... I-...You love whom you love and that's all there is to it, I suppose. Romance is just lovely though! As well as the feelings and actions behind being inlove."

-"Oh, snakes!... And flies. Oh! And get-getting lost. That would be just aw-awful.."

-"A nice friend. Maybe a well thought up joke."

5. If you could choose the person/doll to be paired with, who would it be, and why?
-"O-Oh.. A male would be nice. Any male-honestly. Sean seems interesting. Bu-but so does Benjamin! Everyone is ju-just very... interesting. Why Sean? I'm not too sure myself, honestly. He doesn't seem very self absorbed- which is always nice. Oh but Benjamin seems like a dear. Very nice, and kind, and sweet, and.. I-I.. I'm not very good at this. Must I pick just one? All right... Sean then. No! Benjamin- no Sean. No!... I'm not very good at this.."
Last edited by Inno on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~A.A. Milne

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Fate Adalee Mundzio ~

ā€œOh, easy! I consider myself to be bisexual, as I donā€™t care for gender. And, well, I suppose thatā€™s it really. I canā€™t explain any further, and Iā€™m sure you get the picture. Haha~ Iā€˜m bisexual as well! Oh, yeah, Adalee too!ā€

2. What is your view on love/ romance?

ā€œThinking back, Iā€™ve never really loved anyone other than my brother. Does that count? No! Oh, well, I suppose when I think about romance, I tend to get this warm, softie feeling inside me. If I found someone who could make me feel this way all the time then Iā€™d love them everyday! Iā€™d spoil them! Iā€™d hug emā€™ every minute of every day! Yeah, donā€™t I know it! Anyway, thinkinā€™ about this mushy stuff tends toā€¦ make me awkward, if Iā€™m being honest, for once. I ainā€™t loved anyone, not in that sense, but mostly since I havenā€™t really had the chance to. But donā€™t be getting the wrong idea, Iā€˜m not desperate?!ā€

ā€œThe dark! Big dogs! Heights! Being alone! Ooh, so lonelyā€¦ Make your mind up! Well, above all, being alone I suppose! Being alone scares me the most! Despite the fact Iā€™m here! Exactly! Well, what Iā€™m most afraid of isā€¦ wellā€¦ I donā€™t really like to share, and reallyā€¦ Spit it out! Iā€™m really afraid of telling people how I feel! Ah, ok!ā€

ā€œMy brother makes me happy the most! Really? Yes, very much so! Though, I do like dancing to silly music, but that comes a close second to my brother. Close second?! Well, thinking it over, what really makes me happy is sweets! Dammit.ā€

5. If you could choose the person to be paired with, who would it be, and why? (Basically whoā€™s your favourite?)

ā€œThatā€™s so haaaaaaard! You canā€™t make me admit anything?! Oh, really? Well, alright then. I love them all! Thatā€™s not an answer! Fine, who do you like? Eh, ahhā€¦ thatā€™s not important! But, that Annie girl is interesting. Well, I mean, sheā€™s mysterious I thinkā€¦ Oh, Miss. Elanil? Sheā€™s a thief! Ah, did she steal your heart? No! leave me alone! Well, for the record I think everyone is cute! Canā€™t I love everyone?! No, you canā€™t! I suppose, well, we like everyone in a way!"

(Hope this is alright! Iā€™m not too use to doing these things. XD)
Last edited by Kapento on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _NotTheNormalOne_ on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Welp, here I goes~

"Um....I think they called it Pansexual?"

"That's an odd question >_> But if you like someone you like someone I guess. Honestly, I wouldn't mind having someone to like...."

"The dark....making a fool of myself. Yeah that stuff."

"Being in a quiet place with one person. Maybe two. Im not really into the whole crowd thing >.< Though I do like adventures. I mean, who doesn't? An adventure with someone would make me happy too."

5. If you could choose the person/doll to be paired with, who would it be, and why?
"Look, promise not to tell anybody but.....Mona seems nice. I don't know why I mean, she just is. Wha? Don't look at me like that!

_NotTheNormalOne_
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelicToaster on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Bernadette

Ā  "Ah, I don't really know yet, I think I like boys, so I guess I'd have to be straight?"

Ā  "I believe it's just something that happens. I'm not sure wether true love is real yet, but I think that there's definitely someone that will suit me that's out there."

Ā  "I guess someone it's someone misusing my strings? I'm okay with people I trust touching them, but I know what puppets what aren't alive are used for. It scares me a bit that someone could just control me like that since I go limp whenever anyone touches them.

Ā  "The outside world! I'm not allowed to go outside but just hearing stories about it and the read of what's out there is amazing. I guess I just love stories in general though, and adventure too!

Ā  "Benjamin or Sean, they both seem like nice people. Sean seems like a nice person to get to know and Benjamin is related to our Dollmaker so he might be like him, right? Maybe he'd be able to tell me stories like him too."

AngelicToaster
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Mona L. Night

ā€My what?! I-Iā€¦ well, I m-meanā€¦ I suppose I-I d-donā€™t mind either g-genderā€¦ So Iā€™d be heteroflexible? Or what do they call it these days? Omnisexual? Bisexual? Pansexual? Unisexual? I should look that upā€¦ā€

ā€I-Iā€™ve read about it. Romance n-novels and a-all. I o-once had a crush butā€¦ A-anyway, I can only imagine what itā€™s l-like. If I d-do end up falling in love it will happen in its due time and however it may result. Feelings and emotions arenā€™t exactly something we can really control.ā€

ā€A-a-afraid? Do you p-promise not to tell or laugh? Iā€™m scared of being a-abandonedā€¦ and of always getting p-picked onā€¦ā€

ā€Reading! Book! All kinds of books: historical fiction, science fiction, romance novels, graphic novels and even poems! Oh and music. Canā€™t forget music! All kinds as well. Oh, oh and strawberries! They always make me feel all warm and happy when Iā€™m sadā€¦ And friends. Lots and lots of friends! All nice! ā€¦Ah, Iā€™m sorry. I didnā€™t mean to yell.ā€

5. If you could choose the person/doll to be paired with, who would it be, and why? (Basically whoā€™s your favorite)
ā€Eh?! C-choose?! You would make me choose?! How mean! Theyā€™re all so interesting and unique. All so very cute. It would be mean to decide which one Iā€™d pickā€¦ I thinkā€¦ I canā€™t! Nope, I canā€™t choose. I wonā€™t! ā€¦ Please donā€™t make me choose~! ā€¦ā€

(Lol, I had fun. Answered in IC as best as I could. Even kind of showed that the more she talks to someone the more she loses her stutter! XD)
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Benjamin Von Hawke
"I....er...." >///< "Have some manners in asking these sort of things!"

"I don't believe in such things. I suppose the closest thing to it would be the feeling you get when you hear a piece of music that moves you, that touches your heart in such a way that it can never be reversed."

"I'm not a particular fan of social gatherings. I'd rather play the piano or the violin instead. I-It's not like I'm afraid of people, or anything."
(yeah, he's scared of people xD)

"Music, to put it simply."

(I left out the last question purposely, since I'm the one pairing people)

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:12 pm

A Moment With Sean Fentrise

I think the question would be is what is yours.(smiles and then sighs) Honestly, I have never thought about it. I guess it would be to the one I am attracted to the most and I do not think that gender would be a necessity for me. However at the moment, I have none.

I believe they say it is the sweetest feeling that one could ever have. But, I have never been in a relationship before nor did I have any experience that came close to that. In any case, I do want to have someone by my side for once. It would be very nice.(looks at a distance and then sighs)

The thing I am most afraid is you leaving my side right now.(looks at you and holds your hands gently and then kisses it) It seems I found someone very interesting.(smiles meaningfully) Now that I think about it, I am quite afraid of fires particularly big ones. It might be due to what happened to me in the past and the scar that I have reminds me of that every moment.

Looking back, I believe what makes me happy is when I just sit in the corner and eat my snacks which are consistently sweet ones. It is when I am most at peace. Did I sense some disappoint? Did you want me to say you are the only thing that makes me happy? (smiles and tucks a stray hair behind the ear) If you want, I can do so. (smiles and releases a sigh) perhaps... (looks away with a slight blush) just perhaps someone to share that moment with.

I wonder by perchance have you taken a liking to me? You seem eager to know me better than anyone else.(leans closer and then blows in your ear) You look adorable when you blush.(smiles)
Would you be the one to save me from nothingness or torment me with your sweet lies of salvation?

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:37 pm

The Pairings

Annastrianna x Fate/Adalee

Mona x Thomas

Sean x Mallory

Benjamin x Bernadette

This doesn't have to be set in stone or anything. If any one wants to change, PM each other or let me know or something.

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:22 pm

I am all right with it all.

But, then again, that's just me.

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelicToaster on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 pm

I'm fine with it all too :)

AngelicToaster
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _NotTheNormalOne_ on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Ditto ^_^

_NotTheNormalOne_
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:24 pm

Yeah; that works for me. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:13 am

Just to say that someone objected, I don't.

Truthfully, it is all good!

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:05 am

I'm good with it! XD

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 am

I'm okay with it too. n_n

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:10 pm

Perfect then.
:]

Inno
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!