Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Faecleir

Faecleir

a part of “Faecleir”, a fictional universe by daughterofdon.

The descendants of fairy tale notables must save their kingdom from an invading empire. This is continuing on where the original Grimm and Perrault tales leave off.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Faecleir”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Faecleir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:28 am

This is the OOC topic for the roleplay "Faecleir"

Faecleir is a land of fairy tales, home to a ruling class that includes Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, the Miller's daughter who thwarted Rumplestiltskin, and the Marquis of Carabas who was assisted by Puss in Boots. We get to imagine what all of their children would be like, as their land is threatened by an invasion.

If you have seen The Tenth Kingdom, the story is something similar, although the generational gap is not so great and we don't have traveling to other dimensions... at least not at first, perhaps. I'm open to this game taking different twists and turns. :)
Last edited by daughterofdon on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Faecleir

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:38 am

This sounds like fun. May I reserve Rupnzel's twins? I'd like both of them if that's alright?

And how much control can I have of these characters cuz I'd like to have them African/Carribean so that one of the twins or both -I haven't decided yet- could have uber long dreadlocks. It would be easier to climb

Wow...Okay I really like this RP idea. Obviously XD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:48 am

Hi Malice! Yes, you can write for both twins, I think that would work really well. And I'm intrigued by them being African/Carribean and having dreads... yes!! And actually that could make sense with the original story, since Rapunzel was banished to a "far off land" and that's where she had her kids, and shoot Rapunzel could be of African descent as well. Faecleir can be ethnically mixed and you can make up a country for where they're from, perhaps one of the southern islands on my map. I say go for it. :)

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:08 am

Unfortunately I can't see your lovely map on my 3DS so if you'd be so kind as to pick a spot for me. I'll make it up a place for them. Do you have a character skelly. Or is it a free reign?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:24 am

this seemss funny, I would like to reserve the King Lufgaw, though I don't know what kind of relevance could have in the story, since isn't one of the ‘Ever After Children’
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:09 am

Malice -- They can be from Dafarzi, which isn't actually on my map, but I'll put it south of the Kalgrist Empire. And you can make up any details you want about their country and what's its like.

Fencer -- I'm sure we can find ways to involve Lufgaw. I'm really glad you want to play him because I'd like to bring some of the action to his kingdom Effledus. In fact, we could even start there. If no one volunteers, I wouldn't mind writing for Beauty. :)

And here's a Character skeleton, it's very basic:

Name:
Current residence:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:18 am

Hello there. I would love to be the firstborn. I want to be one of the twins but my dearest Malice snatched them up... Oh well.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Child of the Winged wrote:Hello there. I would love to be the firstborn. I want to be one of the twins but my dearest Malice snatched them up... Oh well.

*huggles Winged* Aww you know you love me! :3

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:44 pm

I do. You're awesome regardless! And those twins better be best things ever or else I'll be quite sad.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:36 pm

You know me! THEY WILL PWN All! Muahahaha! Lol *is seriously lacking REMs*

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Them REMs be evasive. I know those feels. Anyways, I've got Monster, coffee and pure awesome running through my veins so no sleep for the Winged one!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:18 pm

I've got Insomnia in my genes so chyea. I'm not allowed to have coffee. Tried it once and Iwas up for 3 days straight and it was like I was on Speed XD. No coffee or enegry drinks for me Lol

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. That's some messed up stuff.... I've never been on it but I watched someone who was. Verdammt, it was crazy...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Just say no, chica just say no Lol

Coffee is the only drug I've ever tried and I will never to it again.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 pm

I do but it's fun to watch!

I love coffee. I love Monster more so mix them and merde, it's a rush

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Hahahaha Nice. Everyone has their vices, I guess. Mine is Jellybeans!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:38 pm

I love coffee, myself. :)

I'm glad you have joined us, Child. Oriana is great great, I'm already a fan! I have some ideas for the dragons in our game. In the original story of sleeping beauty, it was described that one of the good fairies rode around in a chariot pulled by two dragons. I think that would be awesome if that could be our characters' mode of transportation, don't you?

I want to jump into things, so I'll be drafting up a first post pretty soon...

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Yay! I love the fact that you love Oriana!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:45 pm

I have a question about the appearance, Should be a Beast permanently?, Or he can change between that and a human form?

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:04 am

I'll be adding the Twins shortly. I've got everything written down so I'll be adding them either sometime tonight or earlier tommorrow. XD

Scratch that
I'm all done with them for now. I'mma draw them soon and add it to their profile

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!