Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Champions of the Olympians

Champions of the Olympians.

a part of “Champions of the Olympians”, a fictional universe by Asper.

(SPOTS FILLED)The Olympians are killed and reborn inside of humans, prepare to face and epic threat and to save the Universe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Champions of the Olympians”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Champions of the Olympians.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Champions of the Olympians."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Champions of the Olympians.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Could I reserve Hades?
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Yes you may. I look forward to seeing your character.

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:24 pm

I made my character!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:42 pm

let's see:
Hades is neutral and kind for a god.
Zeus is back stabbing and the gods dislike him but the hecontontree backed him up so he's powerful that way
Poseidon is everywhere with all the women
Hermes to a servant bitch
Hera is just a plain bitch
Ares is a little crying bitch
Dionysus is a drunk
Artemis has a virgin complex that makes her a bitch
Vestia is weak
Hephestus is a cripple
Apollo is a pervert
Athena is massivly prideful and a bitch
Aphrodite screws up love, is the oldest among the gods, and Aeneas is the only accomplishment she made.
Demeter is Emo

By the way Hades isn't an Olympian though he is a major god and second oldest next to Aphrodite. So to state him as an Olympian is actually incorrect because he did not dwell in Olympus as is obvious.

Now if I were to choose something I would only go Roman because the Greeks screwed up their gods big time.
Mars is a complete badass who doesn't run from anything.
Neptune is an evil/wrathful god
Hercules was just an invinciple being that no one could kill. He died due to suicide.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:49 pm

I realize that is how they acted in mythology, however in the RP they changed after many years in order to be more mature. I also counted Hades as an Olympian just for the fact that he is part of the big three. I'd let you take part as one of the Roman Gods but they won't be seeing all of the action just because if the Champions meet them, they would have to run because they wouldn't be strong enough to face them yet.

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drawnshades on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:39 pm

I would like to reserve the spot for Poseidon's Champion if it's not been taken.

drawnshades
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:58 pm

All yours

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Frick! I was thinking about Poseidon but then I saw drawnshades' post! Sad day!!!! :C

I really like this idea by the way! Very interesting! :D :D :D

And just how accurate do you want us to be with our Olympian god/goddess? I'm wondering if I can describe my character as I view him or should I try to use the average Joe,-everybody knows kind of description. Does that make sense?

But I want Apollo if that's okay!

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:18 pm

You can put your own touch on it, of course just stick to some of the originality. I understand how some people have their own view and outlook on things like Greek Mythology.

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Okay! And when would you like the sheet to be done?

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm

But Mars was more powerful than Zeus. Jupiter and Hercules were more powerful than the Greek Pantheon. They had more worshippers too. So how are they weaker?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:20 pm

May I please reserve Artemis? This is soooooo exciting!!!

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:58 am

@windonfire yes you may

@MAsterCherry at least by tonight or tomorrow.

@Roku, I meant the greek champions would be to weaker. I'm not measuring on the amount of worshipers seeing as how in modern times no one truly follows the greek pantheon and in the RP the romans destroyed their world. A part of the focus of the RP is the Champions needing to train and become stronger to face the Roman Gods.

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gohon on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:24 pm

I reserve Hephaestus

Gohon
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:34 pm

How do we all meet in the RP? And are we allowed to post?

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:38 pm

When I make the first post the invasion will start, we will all be at seperate places but the attacks will happen at the same time. It will be the first time your powers will truly reveal themselves. During moments of fleeing an ally of the Olympians(Which I am keeping a secret for now) will find everyone and gather them together.
The RP will also start either tonight or tomorrow

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:44 pm

thanks for accepting DEMI! whoo! I guess her weakness and at the same time a vial thing for her survival is water. It can help her grow and at the same time can kill her as well. :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:57 pm

No problem(: I look forward to seeing how well we can get or charries to cooperate. Soon as we all get stronger and things get intense, you can bet I'll be starting storms to flood areas and you and Poseidon's champ are going to have a lot of fun :p

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Reserving Aphrodite. If Athena opens up, pre-reserving her as well.

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!