Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: It's Our Destiny ::Redux::

Character Relations

a part of “Pokemon: It's Our Destiny ::Redux::”, a fictional universe by Vix.

There are but twelve humans who were chosen to be children of Arceus. All of whom will be saviors and guardians to Pokémon and human alike. Near the days when a terrible evil shall threaten all, these Chosen will be gathered to realize their destinies.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: It's Our Destiny ::Redux::”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:52 am

Code: Select all
[font=Vivaldi][size=200][color=]Name[/color][/size][/font]

|ღ (romantic interest)|ツ (friends)|◑ (neutral)|ϟ (Rivals)|

[font=Papyrus][list][*][b]Miu Hess[/b]Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here.

[*][b]Oliver Hess[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i] Insert thoughts and feelings here.

[*][b]Morgana Whithurst[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Fabian Langley[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Kairi Aogiri[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Mizora Tsubasa[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Rong Adranos[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]

[*][b]Mavish Tenau[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
[/font][/list]

And everyone went "Oh no! What is that? D;"
Alright guys, seeing as these characters have spent the majority of their lives together, they all know each other and have definitely forged some sort of relationship with the others; Whether romantic, friendly, or a sort of rivalry. Perhaps there's some of them they haven't even bothered getting to know on a personal level. Anywho - The way this works is that you take a look at each Character Sheet and gauge how your character would feel about them based on everything. If you want your character to be in an active romantic relationship with another, I suggest that you ask the corresponding player. Give the correct symbol. You then italicize a quote that you feel your character might say to the corresponding player and proceed to type what your character feels about that character.

Simple :]
Last edited by Vix on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:10 am

Miu Gemini Hess

• Miu Hess - "Yes?"
    I am happily at peace with myself and I'm content with my skills. I'm an expert medic and a child prodigy with hatching and evolving, so what's not to be proud of? The only thing that I wish I could change about myself is that I'm so shy around guys. I wouldn't mind if I were just reserved in their presence, but I'm not. I'm shy. I really like ???, but I stutter like a fool around him more than any other guy. In truth, I wish that I didn't stutter around anyone, but males my own age just make me nervous. I'm afraid that I might say something to make me look stupid and that they'd laugh about it behind my back. But how much dumber could I look than to be so unarticulate every time they asked how the weather was? Other than my ability to speak correctly in the presence of my male friends, I'm happy with myself as a person, a breeder, and as a trainer. I love my Pokemon and treat them more like family than anything. Well, they are my family. They're like children to me, I guess I could say. Or siblings. Though Atreyu has been acting a lot like my dad lately. I miss my parents and I'm glad that I have at least my Pokemon and Oliver here with me so that I wasn't so homesick. I know that once this journey starts, I'm going to be homesick for the village too. One thing that I don't like is being underestimated. People often think that because I'm so small and slender and shy that I'm weak. But I'm just as strong as my brother. Maybe I should beef up...

• Oliver Hess ツ- "Oli, can you ask Sage to help me with this pasta?"
    Oliver is my twin and his personality is everything that mine is not. He's charismatic and people seem to gravitate towards him when he's in the room. He's all that I have besides my Pokemon to remind me of my parents whenever I'm in the village and I cling to that. I would do anything for him. I hate how he always plays the 'big brother' card and tries to keep guys from talking to me even though he knows that I'm already shy enough and conversations never really go too far before I spaz out and rush to my room. I'm six minutes older than him, anyways. He's the only male my age in the village that I find myself able to break out of my shell with. I'm not hesitant to thwap him for something or tug on his ear to pull him away from girls. I appreciate his strength as a trainer, Botanist, and a Martial Artist - After all, he did teach me all that I know about Martial Arts. I think he makes a wonderful and very strong Aura Guardian.

• Morgana Whithurst◑ - "Could you please act like you were taught manners?"
    Morgana is very loud and boisterous. It can be very irritating at times, but she gets the job done when it’s needed. She knows a lot about…well. A lot. She finished University with honors when she was seventeen. For that, I have respect of her knowledge. It’s kinda funny whenever she loses her temper over little things just because of how…animated she can get. I know that she hates heat just as much as her Pokemon do. Sometimes, I like to think of her as a Carnivine. She often bugs me about my PokeVitamin recipes. I don't share those with anyone. Not even my mother! I wish she would tone herself down sometimes...

• Fabian Langley - "Quote" Insert thoughts and feelings here.
  • Kairi Aogiri - "Quote" Insert thoughts and feelings here.
  • Mizora Tsubasa - "Quote" Insert thoughts and feelings here.
  • Rong Adranos - "Quote" Insert thoughts and feelings here.
  • Mavish Tenau - "Quote" Insert thoughts and feelings here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:34 am

[color=]Kaiori "Blue" Aogiri[/color]

• Miu Hessツ - "I wish she'd stop bumping into me!"
    Oh, Miu? She's great! Really nice and caring. I really admire how she treats her Poke'mon, but I really wish she'd pay more attention when she's walking and sketching. Other than that I've never really had a problem with her. Of the girl's she's the easiest to get along with. I like to hear her sing. Sometimes when she cooks I help her just so that i can stick around to hear her wonderful singing voice.

• Oliver Hess ツ - "Oli teh Giant!"
    Oh, Oli the giant? Doesn't seem to be a mean bone in his body. We haven't gotten to know him too well, but that won't stop me from climbing his back for a piggy ride.

• Morgana Whithurst ◑ - "Excuse me, but could you SHUT THE HELL UP!"
    I don't understand how someone can be so rude and obnoxious. It's such a shame because she's so pretty, but I guess some people just become more bitter as they get older, huh? We're a lot alike? Ugh don't make me gag. I'm nothing like that woman! You hear me?! Nothing!

• Fabian Langley ◑ - "Of course I know Fabian. We're engaged!"
    Kairi Langley....perfect! I haven't gotten the chance to know him too well. He's always training, but one day when he gets the chance I'm sure he'll show his affection for me. ^^

• Kairi Aogiri <3 - "It seems you do know the name of perfection."
    Cute. Intelligent. Dedicated. Focused. Invincible. The epitome of what everyone should strive to be.

• Mizora Tsubasa ϟ - "You know I'm going to have to kill you, right?"
    She's always stealing my things and hiding them. One day I'll kill her for it. Only after I'm done hiding her things of course. Of all of us we're probably the closest in age, but sometimes we're so distant in maturity. Myself being the more mature one, of course. But don't get me started on her body...it's so...developed! Give me another year and my body will be just as developed!

• Rong Adranos ツ - "A wild Blue appeared! Blue used Fling!"
    He's always disappearing. It's like playing a constant game of hide and seek. But when I do see him I throw stuff at him. It's a little game I like to play called "Fling!" I haven't managed to hit him yet, but I'll never give up!

• Mavish Tenau ღ - "Mavish. Mavish. Mavish. Mavish."
    Do I like Mavish? *blushes* Are you crazy?! Of course! I mean of course, not! Who in there right mind would? I mean first of all, he's probably into guys. At least that's what I tell people. He's so cocky and sure of himself, it's annoying. He's such a know it all. I can guarantee you that his head is empty, but his heart...it's big. As big as his head that is. HUUUUUUUUGE!

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Rong Adranos

• Miu Hess◑ - "Caring and loving, the Lady continues her labor regardless of the hardships they call her Nightingale"
    I don't interacted much with her, isn't that I dislike her or anything in fact I find her great person, but she doesn't seem comfortable around men so to not bother her when I need something I sent one of my pokemon since with them she has no problem, in her specialties she's excellent, to be able to cook as well as her I would have to be reborn a few times.
    The dragon type are perhaps the most difficult to tame but herr pokemon adore her as a mother and generally I wouldn't have anything to complain, that if we weren't about to embark on a risky journey, for what I have seen she sometimes makes blunders like sketching while she's walking and not looking where she's going, there are places where a second of neglect means danger or worse and I'm sure that we'll have to travel for many of them, I hope that she isn't thinking that we're going to a picnic.

• Oliver Hess ◑ - "The Titan swings his mighty arm with a laugh, knowing that nothing can defend against it"
    Oliver... I can only say that he's strong, I mean physically strong I think he has won some titles in competitions but I don't care much, it's relaxing to have someone so strong in your side and specially him that gives the impression that can beat the Team Mystic without the need of a pokeball, I don't have any problems, but he should stop over-protecting his sister, I know that they say that twins have a special bond but he's bordering on what they call "sister complex" well about his pokemon it obvious that they are well trained.

• Morgana Whithurst ϟ - "The Witch of rose has no compassion, hurting with her thorns to anyone who displease her"
    Isn't that I hate her, in fact maybe we would get along in other circumstances, how to explain it, what I have is a conditioned grudge, it began the first time we met, well we have the same age so I don't remember well if she came a little earlier or a little after me to the village, the thing is that for almost a year that I didn't talk much with other people, especially women my age, so I had lost some some of my delicacy and said something rather rude receiving a hit in response.
    If it were only that I would not have any problem but Teran loved the reaction of the girl and was disappointed that I didn't exploded like her, since then I started to hear the phrase "You should be like Morgana" and when you hear something too often begins to change from a warm indifference and becomes something similar to anger, now one of the things I enjoy is making her angry, Isn't like is too hard. Despite that I think that her brain would be useful in the mission.

• Fabian Langley Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Kairi Aogiri Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Mizora Tsubasa - "The Queen of skies works diligently, enjoying her freedom without realizing that the sky itself is a cage"

• Rong Adranos ツ - "And they ask him, Where is your mask? and the Joker answer, Why should I need one?"
    Hmm, well I have little to say about me, Teran dislike my personality and call me a "lukewarm" cause I don't burn with passion, but well, I do what I like and interest me and it seems that I move at a different pace than the others chosen, I'm not quite sure what the others think about me and to be frank I couldn't care less, when I say I do what I like that's mean that I don't do anything I hate and letting someone with who I was raised getting hurt during the mission is something that without a doubt I will hate, so I'll do everything in my power to prevent it and I'm much more reliable than you might think and even if that weren't the case, after all, I'm one of the older.
    In general that about saving the world doesn't interest me, but the prospect of meeting Arceus has me very interested, after all for a whim of him that we, who come from differents regions and may we never meet each others, were assembled and trained, which leads me to perhaps my only concern, what will happen once it's over?, personally I like to have a place to return after several weeks and sometimes months of traveling, this place and people made me feel like "Oh, its great being at home"

• Mavish Tenau Insert Symbol here - "Quote"
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Mizora Tsubasa WIP

• Miu Hess"The girl who is pretty inside and out"

• Oliver Hess ϟ "Quote" Insert thoughts and feelings here.

• Morgana Whithurst Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Fabian Langley Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Kairi Aogiri Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Mizora Tsubasa Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Rong Adranos Insert Symbol here - "Quote"

• Mavish Tenau Insert Symbol here - "Quote"
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!