Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of Hybrid Creatures of Magic

Rise of Hybrid Creatures of Magic

a part of “Rise of Hybrid Creatures of Magic”, a fictional universe by ScarnyLuv.

Creatures of Magic had to find a way to survive. Now that they have they must find a way to bring peace back tot he world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of Hybrid Creatures of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rise of Hybrid Creatures of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:33 am

This may be too early to ask but in the intro it says we will someday take back and make peaceful the earth. Is my character the only one right now whos first choice would be to kill somewhere between a lot to all of the humans? if so who else character would join me if i created a secret group who planed that day behind everyone else back? if not then i shall hold my hate of humans to my self.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:14 pm

tigerking- Some will feel the same way as you like my character Zella loves fighting and so far I think a lot of them would join your secret group. I like that idea and I think you(being the leader of course) could like sneak out of the little hidden area and kill occasionally.

EVERYONE- Also something that is in the intro that I have not corrected yet is that is say you can only be paired with the same type of hybrid. That rule was broken a long time ago.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:54 pm

@Tigerking
Firstly, your character is very interesting and reminds me of Star Wars :D Secondly, Rilletta Zalea the Siren has the ability to drown masses of people but she isn't a bad creature. She's just very child-like and doesn't realise humans can't breathe underwater. She's lonely and as such, draws people to her and calls them friends, not realising they're coming to her against their will. So your character could probably trick her into killing by telling her she'll never be alone again if she takes everyone into the water. It helps that she's very gullible and hasn't interacted with any non-hypnotised beings for millenniums (feels like a decade to her, though)

It might or might not work but I'm just throwing the idea out there :)

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Layla wrote:@Tigerking
Firstly, your character is very interesting and reminds me of Star Wars :D Secondly, Rilletta Zalea the Siren has the ability to drown masses of people but she isn't a bad creature. She's just very child-like and doesn't realise humans can't breathe underwater. She's lonely and as such, draws people to her and calls them friends, not realising they're coming to her against their will. So your character could probably trick her into killing by telling her she'll never be alone again if she takes everyone into the water. It helps that she's very gullible and hasn't interacted with any non-hypnotised beings for millenniums (feels like a decade to her, though)

It might or might not work but I'm just throwing the idea out there :)

my plan is if i ever get out is to drink from all water sources i can, humans can't live with out water, it would be deadly poisonous for years. secondly how does it remind you of star wars?

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:27 am

@tigerking
Oh wow, that'll be -really- interesting seeing as Rilletta is basically water o.o And umm.. Darth vader lol.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:03 am

Ah hey there Layla. Sorry I didn't reply. I forgot about the OOC here. I also thought you might think I was following you through the threads. It seems we seemed to like a lot of the same RPs. I think I just found another one with you in it. I almost didn't join but I like what I like.

I have to add though, you are one awesome Roleplayer/writer. It is great RPing with you on so many threads. See yah around.

Edit: Oh yeah, I got a kick out of the hybrids having to be the same type of hybrid. I didn't think it would last and apparently it didn't. Anyways dating a fellow hybrid should be close enough.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:54 am

Merchant- Well my plan was to have that be overruled all along but I forgot to put it up there . . .yet.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Silly merchant~ Of course I wouldn't think you were following me. Join any RPs you want. I'll try not to get in your way haha. Thank you for your lovely compliment. You're a very creative writer, too!

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:31 am

Heh. I first read it as "I'll try to get in your way"

I just have to ask, though i don't mind the sudden involvement, but How did you get my lamp? lol I could have sworn that I was just looking at it, in my hands, far from the shore. But kudos to you for helping your character being understood by someone.

Oh and do be careful with the words "I wish" :D

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Okay, can I just say Roth is a -genius- character. Like I love him xD You came up with an awesome character and the things you write with him is pure genius. Love him to death. And uh... How -did- she find your lamp... Hehe... And I think Rilletta's going to be quite confused before she even begins to use the words "I wish." She isn't exactly knowledgeable or even coherent.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:13 pm

I figured she would either be confused or simply not be needing in the wish department.

On the other hand I thought I might be able to trick her into wishing to be able to speak with the others. She is so simple it would have been that classic 'accidental first wish'.

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Are you guys still accepting? If you are I may be interested in a phoenix hybrid. Maybe something else but I love phoenix's.
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:14 am

Yes we are still accepting characters.

I accepted yours.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:14 am

Thank you! Now, to finish trying to read everyone's posts... @_@

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby firebreaker2262 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:07 pm

hey your still open right?

and what about a elvin/asrai hybrid?

i can create a profile pretty simply
I hear, I forget.
I see, I remember.
I do, I understand.
- Confucius

-Curiosity was framed, ignorance killed the cat-

firebreaker2262
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:26 pm

OK, Feel free to make the profile.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:34 am

Hey there Scarny. You are in charge of t he Undine too right? The mermaid and dragon have been waiting for you to respond. And now I am there to help smooth things over as well.

Just letting you know.

Onward RPers!!

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:11 am

Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention. Thank you for letting me know.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:35 am

Thanks for that, Merchant :)

Sorry we didn't think of telling you in the OOC lol.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:38 am

No worries. Can't have my mistress stuck in temporal limbo.

Merchant
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!