Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hi~ro

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hi~ro

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate.Uke.Cake on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Hello I am new here and hope you will all be nice to me...

I have been rp'ing for a couple of years now but i can't seem to find a partner who will commit :(

so I hope I will find one here

If you can't tell by my name I like to rp yaoi and I perfer OC to fandoms. There are very few fandoms that I like to do, very few.

lets see...well again if you can't tell by my name I am a uke but I have no problem doing a Seme. I do perfere playing the uke though because well I live it hahahhhahaa....

yeah umm if you want know know anthing about me just ask me kay...

again hope you will all be nice to me

-Chocolate Uke Cake-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chocolate.Uke.Cake
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hi~ro

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate.Uke.Cake on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Also if you cant tell by my name My favorite food is Chocolate cake...Mmmmmmmm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chocolate.Uke.Cake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FizzGig on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi there Chocolate.Uke.Cake! Welcome to RoleplayGateway!

So glad to see that you've stopped by. :D We have a myriad of different roleplay media and genres to fit anybody's individual tastes. Our Roleplayers Wanted thread (located in the Out of Character section of the forums) is a great place to start looking for active roleplays in need of talented writers like you. Make sure you take a look at our rules before you get started, just so that you can get a feel for what is okay and what isn't okay within our community!

This is a link to our Newbie's Guide to RPG. It'll give you a handful of useful pages and links to help you get the feel of our site. If you have any other questions, please feel free to post it here. You'll need ten forum posts before being able to send private messages! Good luck, and again, Welcome!

~FizzGig
Writing is a socially acceptable form of Multiple-Personality-Disorder--C.S.Lewis

FizzGig
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate.Uke.Cake on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:43 pm

m=^.^=m OK thank you for the advice!!!

Chocolate.Uke.Cake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Hey there Chocolate! Welcome to the site, and good luck in finding roleplays that suit your interests. However, I'd just like to clarify one thing quickly - don't take this as being in trouble, more as a friendly warning.

If you can't tell by my name I like to rp yaoi and I perfer OC to fandoms. There are very few fandoms that I like to do, very few.

lets see...well again if you can't tell by my name I am a uke but I have no problem doing a Seme. I do perfere playing the uke though because well I live it hahahhhahaa....

Insofar as I am aware, 'seme' and 'uke' refer to the stylised personalities associated with sexual positions in yaoi. Whilst there is no rule against 'yaoi' RP (i.e. a romance roleplay that happens to be between two guys) the term often leans towards very sexualised plotlines, and particularly with reference to those 'roles' I sense the potential for straying into that area (forgive me if I'm mistaken).

Roleplay Gateway does allow adult content, but it must be conducted tastefully and not along the same vein as cybering. Any heavy affection (i.e. groping, making out, etc.) must be concluded within two posts (one from each author) to avoid RPs filled with pages of smut. Adult content must avoid being unnecessarily explicit and must have a tangible contribution to the plot.

Now with that lecture out of the way, good luck again, and I hope to see you around!
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate.Uke.Cake on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:26 pm

I can see where me saying Uke and Seme may cause a problem but to be all honest I wasnt sure what else to call the rolls. I thought it was better better then saying Top and Bottom lol....

But thank you for the heads up and the advice.

I like to keep my rp's clean cause I'm uncomfortable talking about that type of thing IRL let alone on line with complete strangers....

But again thank you for the warning and the advice

Chocolate.Uke.Cake
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!