Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

After, Ever After

After, Ever After

a part of “After, Ever After”, a fictional universe by kissmekillme.

Your Favorite Fairytales, gone bad, only the chosen one can save them from their own destruction. [[TONS OF ROLES! SIX MALE AND FOUR FEMALE!!!!]]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “After, Ever After”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: After, Ever After

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadoukenLSD on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:06 pm

Yeah, I had a lot of trouble since I didn't know what you were planning.

Was considering changing the original Red Riding Hood story so that he was some creepy stalker and Red was older and stuff, so he already had affections for her. xD I kind of liked that idea, but didn't know what you wanted to do so... Haha.
It's only after we've lost everything... That we're free to do anything - Fight club

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HadoukenLSD
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadoukenLSD on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Actually, if you like that idea, I might change it to that. It seems to make more sense and would be more fun. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HadoukenLSD
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:29 pm

yeah id go with that :) i planned on making her 21 so five years ago would put her around the age of 16. ill pm you an idea to add when i am actually more awake lol.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:49 pm

I really love the idea of this and would like to reserve Wendy and Captain Hook

Forever After.

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kissmekillme on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:05 pm

@Sathandra, someone ha already reserved Captain Hook I'm just at work and haven't had a chance to change it sorry! Which other male would you like to take?

@LittleMissGeorgia, actually no it's not based after the show, it's more based on my love of crossover fan fictions!
This man is my spirit animal, because it's totally normal for a KPop celebrity to be your spirit animal...OKAY!Image

kissmekillme
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:08 pm

@Echo_Rose Me too :)

@kissmekillme Yeah I love all that crossover stuff, especially fairytales :) I just thought because of the character at the bottom, 'the saviour', that it was possibly based on the show, if you've ever seen it?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Sure Phillip is fine ^^ I will get started on the bios right away.
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:52 pm

Forever after
Can I reserve Wendy?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby create_something on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Forever After!

I'm not very good at playing male roles, but this looks like so much fun. I'll give it a stab if you're willing to have me.

I don't have a preference in the males that are left, so I will take who ever you need filled most.
And as for the female role, I'm caught between The Chosen One and Maleficent. The Chosen One seems like big shoes to fill, and I fear disappointing everyone.
Okay, so here's the plan. I go in, start hitting people hard in the face, see where that takes us.

create_something
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kissmekillme on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:19 pm

@TheUnamedOne sweet sounds good can't wait!

@CuteasKaylah sorry she is spoken for I haven't had a chance to reserve her yet! Anyone else you may fancy? And you have to reserve a male as well please!

@Creat_something, ill reserve Christopher Robin for you! Don't worry the best way to learn is to take on characters out of you comfort zone! If you need any help I'm always here! So just let me know if the male is okay and which female you have decided on!!!

Only a few mor characters to fill excited to start an thank you everyone for joining!!!!!

kissmekillme
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:52 pm

im currently trying to work on red...ill try to get her finished tonight, i had to babysit today when it wasnt planned. i will do my best to get both up tomorrow XD sorry for taking sonlong...i dont even know what im goingnto do for my male character ><

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:45 am

Hey sorry I'm in the process of moving so things have been kind of hectic. I have been working on the bios bit by bit and they should be up tomorrow morning ish. since it's midnight right now im goign to get a little bit of sleep before i have to get up, like I said...should be posted in the morning XD Just letting you know :)

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:34 pm

If it is quite alright, I would like to reserve Christopher Robin and Bella.

Forever After
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby create_something on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Welp, I've decided on The Chosen One if everyone is okay with that. And since it looks like JEDH3 would like Christopher Robin, I'll take Peter Pan please.

create_something
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:22 pm

so I am going to wait to submit Belle until a few others are accepted for now. I would just like a reference of how it should look.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kissmekillme on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Everyone's Characters have been reserved! Their are two male roles left!

I will approve characters when they are completely finished! Can't wait to get this started!

kissmekillme
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:00 am

If no one else wants it after a while, I would not mind picking up the Cheshire Cat if need be.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kissmekillme on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:02 pm

If someone would take Prince Charming, we can make the Cheshire Cat a NPC that way all roles will be filled!

kissmekillme
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:38 am

I just edited Christopher Robin's profile, if he needs anything else changed, please tell me. I will finish Belle's tomorrow.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:01 am

You still wouldn't need a Charming would you? I mean I'm a little rusty on my men characters but if its okay...

lifebird
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!