Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.

Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.

a part of “Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.”, a fictional universe by SylphofSpace.

You've just been sent to Yamaku Academy, A school for the physically disabled. There will be conflict, feels and, most importantly, love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Still around. Keep intending to put other character up, keep losing them due to computer errors...
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:08 pm

I WOULD be here, but no one wants to help Walker... Actually, you know what? If he stays unhelped, he's sleeping with your characters. ALL OF THEM.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:04 am

I'm here, almost better from my evil cold ><

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Shade on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Poor master Jaken, he's been forgotten, now he's been left behind!

Anywho. How's it going guys?
Make cupcakes, not Death Stars!

Luna Shade
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 am

Alright! Now that double IP weekend is over I can finally write my post!

*Sylphhhhh*

Go away League of Legends, I need to write.

*C'mon Sylph, one game. One game and then you can write.*

Wellll, if it's just one game.

*Yessssss, one game.*

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:59 pm

At least I was able to buy Lux with IP! But I think I'll stick with using Thresh, because he's so damn fun.

>Enemy Riven running away endgame
>One Death Sentence later, I'm up a soul
/all "DID I SAY YOU COULD RUN?"

Or

>enemy Annie turtling by the turret at 500 life midgame
/all "GET OVER HERE!"
>Death Sentence+Flay+Lich Bane
>Souls, glorious souls...

Riot needs glue, because Thresh is broken.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:40 am

Main: Garen

Last week's free champion of choice: Lux

This week's: Katarina

Mfw when I realized anything to do with Garen, I'm good at.

:D

Also, I've yet to see Thresh be a real threat. :D

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Aight stop cluttering this place we league, make a new board or stick to PMs.
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Sorry about not posting in so long. I've been sort of drawing a blank about writing a mental breakdown sequence. I might be able to get something up tonight, though.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:40 am

Hmm....I shall give Tsuki another 2 days to find something to post, if not...I'm gonna crash her scene with Raze....just to get things moving again so this Rp doesn't die.

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Shade on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:52 pm

*pretends to be a monkey* anyone here?

Luna Shade
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zev610 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:38 am

Hey, i hope i'm not over stepping my bounds by posting here. But i have been trying to submit a profile, but it keeps telling me there is a character already with that name. I'm new to this website so maybe i'm just missing something. Any kind of help would be well, helpful.

Zev610
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!