Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Scandalous Young Things

Scandalous Young Things

a part of “Scandalous Young Things”, a fictional universe by confidence.

Congratulations! You are now part of the talented cast of XOXO, a better version of Gossip Girl. But you don't know you're being taped behind the scenes, and the 'sweet, trustworthy worker' was hired to bring you down, down, down. Hey, it's show business.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Scandalous Young Things”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Scandalous Young Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:07 pm

(Damn it JoS, you knew this was going to happen if you mentioned your background. You knew it, you attention whore -.-) Sorry bout that. Disagreements with myself get a little heated.

Anywho!
confidence: ote? I'm not sure I follow... uh, at all :p

MissGeorgia: Not really, to be honest. I mean, we spell things a little different - if you read my posts close enough, I spell Canadian too, regardless of how American the internet is :P Other than spelling, I honestly can't really tell the difference either, besides that I say 'eh' occasionally.

For the record, aboot isn't a word, and I still don't know anybody that says that .-.

BleedingLover: the funny part is, I wouldn't know which accent you're talking about xD Canada has too few of people for a country this freaking huge, so when I travel it seems there are accents everywhere: especially out east :o

Cute as Kaylah: Oh, Degrassi... how I loathe thee :| I didn't even know it was still running.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:07 pm

Come on; rain, a cup of lemon tea/coffee, sweatpants and a hoodie, Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright in the background... sounds plenty romantic to me! I just love rain. Well, unless I'm walking home -__- I have a hill that is just hell to walk up.

Oh my gosh Bleeding Lover and her fiance are adorable. Gosh they are such a good looking couple. Actually I've never seen them at all but I've made a picture of them in my head already and I refuse to let anything taint it.

I don't know about seasons though... The writer in me loves winter for all of its dreariness, its bitter cold and the vulnerable trees, but the little hopeful in me can't get enough of spring, all of the blooming of flowers. I'm so conflicted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:15 pm

@ Joker: I'm from Korea so everyone not Asian has an accent in my eyes. XP

@ Julie: LOL, well isn't that cute. :P Yea, I guess we're kind of (Really) cute just a really big pain in the ass for each other.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:21 am

@BleedingLover, have to agree on light snow :) So cute. I've got dark hair and I love looking down and seeing the tiny white snowflakes against my hair as they melt away :) When I was little, I used to say I'd look like a snow princess :p And, I have the same cute picture in my head of you and your fiancΓ© too :) Just the word fiancΓ© and I was like awww! (And my silly phone keeps autocorrecting fiancΓ© to have an accent, which somehow is just even cuter :p) And the little Lion King gif just sealed the deal :)

@Joker, I honestly never realised there were different spellings between Canada and America! What do you spell differently? I still spell the English way on here because I know I'll just confuse myself otherwise and forget halfway through a post :p So people are probably just sitting there, reading my posts, thinking 'For god's sake, can that idiot please learn to spell "colour" and "centre" right?!' :p

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:25 pm

See, we keep with the English and spell that way :p
Colour, Favourite, Centre, and there are a dozen more words that I apparently spell differently. Oh well.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:42 pm

I'm probably going to post for Gabby and Jasper tomorrow and I'll also PM you as well, Julie! :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:59 am

@JokerofSpades, Wow, I really didn't know that. I'm really suprised.
In all honestly, I actually kind of thought the Americans and the Canadians were basically the same, I feel embarrassed to say :p Never realised there was such a big difference.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Ugh, I finally posted. And Drake's will be up soon, I just have so many roleplays to reply to I'm getting a little scared. Teehee.

Anyway, Chandler's is very open, so feel free to get the ball rolling. Let's start posting, guys! ^^

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:41 am

Gah, guys. So sorry for the disappearing act. This past week's been killing me, and I've only just managed to scrape up the time for a post. [/badexcuses]

Confie, I have shamelessly taken you upon your offer and have godmodded Mr. Mann, hard.

Also, please excuse the...overall weirdness of the post itself. Like Keith, I'm a bit loopy on sleep deprivation. Haven't slept since some thirty, forty hours ago. Not fun, guys. D:

Right. Signing out. Headed to bed now. *passes out*
- The world is quiet here -

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:43 pm

"But not completely inseparable... Joseph is in love with Veronica, remember? You gotta feel sorry for the guy. He's actually going to catch Veronica and Ryder in the act; I know, it sucks. Your task, William, is to practice being in love with Zara. I don't see how that would be hard for you, the girl's gorgeous, but just tell me how the chemistry goes later."

Wait wait waitβ€”
I thought Zara was Hannah? Shouldn't this be Olivia, who plays Veronica? Or am I going crazy? Gah, so many names...

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:47 pm

WEKJFHSDFKJSHDF sorry guys I was rereading it and I forgot Nathan's character, too. WEFKJSHDF this is why you should proofread, always. Always always even if you're super lazy and you don't wanna, ever.

You're right, you're completely right. I'll change it! Thank you so much, Iris! ^^

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Hey...is anyone still here? D:

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:34 pm

I am. But, I'm not sure if anyone else is...

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:32 pm

I'm still here. I just didn't want to double post- waiting for someone to respond to Will before I post for Presley.
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:03 am

I'm still here, obviously, but... I don't know, a lot of our members are MIA, and for good reasons, too. /:

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:00 pm

I'm... hovering, I guess would be a good word for it...

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!