Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Vampire Codes

The Vampire Codes

a part of “The Vampire Codes”, a fictional universe by angelwolf123.

Not your typical 'vampire highschool' cliche. No, this is about overcoming stereotypes, peer-pressure, and everything in between. Can you stand up for what's right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vampire Codes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Vampire Codes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:32 am

angelwolf123 wrote:Yup. I start roleplays with the "check in" system, in which everyone posts once before anyone can post a second time. That way we can tell if anyone's ding dong ditching, and so that no one will be left behind. So the Sponsors will all post, yes, and set the stage for the roleplay. The vampires will respond with whatever the Sponsors post, resulting in some first meetings and character interaction. After that they're going to have some problems facing the school's prejudice for the first time, and some of the Sponsors will have to deal with their three day grace period, having to decide whether or not to keep the position.

The Intro Arc will end once everone's settled into their Sponsorship and have come to terms with their situation, I don't expect it to be too long. The next arc, the Student Council Arc, will start when the Club Director pays their dorm a visit.

That's all I'm going to say for now~!

I'm pretty sure that the student council waits till the second arc, but hey I could be misinterpreting this.

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 am

Oops O.O I feel bad now T-T. I can't delete it since it won't let you. So I just have to say ignore it. I'm sorry guys :(

Edit: They should really make a delete post button...it would make life so much simpler <.< Oh well

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:37 pm

It really isn't that big a deal so no worries.

That isn't such a bad idea though, I'm sure if enough people were to suggest it the people that govern and run the site would at least take adding a delete post option into consideration.

I might suggest it.

~M

**Yeah, no cute quote this time as I am feeling much too lazy to type it out. So instead I'm going to type out this comment because it's, you know, not just as time consuming and it doesn't require the same amount of effort. -_- **

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:34 am

Sorry I couldn't log on yesterday. School just started again, so I'm still in recovery. I can't think straight enough to work on either my first post or Amorous, or even to deal with how some people are posting and some people aren't. At least I know that I have a sizeable group of people who are loyal (hint: if you're reading this, then it's you). Seriously, to me it's less about who's posting and more about who has the intent to post. If you understand what I mean.

So, tomorrow I should have recovered enough to where I can actually get some work done as GM. But for now, sleep deprivation wins so all I can do is go and answer my PMs. If you have something urgent to tell me, message me ASAP and hope I'm still online.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:54 am

A parting gift to you all:

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:49 am

@Angel: So, what's the deal with posting? Obviously there are a lot of people who aren't going to post so there doesn't seem to be any point in waiting for them. As far as I can tell we wait for you to post and then carry on as normal. Am I right?

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Okay, okay, I'm finally back, everybody calm down. Today, I'm (finally) going to post. All of you, can now post normally. I will PM everybody who hasn't posted. If they don't reply, I will give their characters the boot.

Sponsors, it's your job to try and figure out what the hell is going on.

Vampires, it's your job to meet your Sponsors and try to keep them as your Sponsors.

Both of those roles should also aim to establish the "norm" in character interaction.

To those of you who play other characters, it's your job to get in the thick of things. If you need help, I can set up some sort of situation with you, however.

Sorry for the wait guys, but in the long run, it was needed.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Hey, I just saw this and I was wondering if its still live? If so, I would love to join.
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felidae on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:18 pm

You might be just the thing we need to get back into action, though I'd hate for you to spend all the effort making a character only to find out the RP isn't continuing. I don't know if the others are still here, but I do know I'm still dedicated to this RP, so I'll be here until it's officially closed, whether it be sooner or later.

Felidae
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Alright, thanks for the info. Hopefully Angel wolf can get it up and going again ><

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm still here and still dedicated to the rp

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm still around. Always checking it though I haven't been as talkative recently. Sorry about that. I've kind of been waiting on Angel to make her post. Also I'm also wondering whether or not I'm going to have to make a character for London to sponsor. I don't mind. He'd definitely be cute if I decide to make him.

~M

**Again no quote cuz I'm feeling not very quotish at the moment. Yeah I just made up that word. T_T**

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vasilion on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:27 am

I'm still around and dedicated :)

Vasilion
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:05 am

Seeing that we have a few people still dedicated, ill look into making a character :3

@angel. What slots are still open for me to take?

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:21 pm

The Character list is found here ---> Character List The Shapeshifting Boy vampire is actually available and the 'Undecided Gender' role is taken.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Sorry for not posting sooner! I lost some of my privileges a couple of days ago but, I'm still here! I'm going to post in a little bit.
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zieke on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Would love to take the role of the demonic vampire, if that's okay with everyone. :)

Zieke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felidae on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:17 pm

@Dreamer and Zieke,
Since angelwolf is GM and s/he seems to be MIA, there's no guarantee your characters will be accepted at the moment if you choose to make one. However, if you do want to go ahead and make one, I'm sure angelwolf won't mind once s/he comes back.

@Sathandra, I think angelwolf said it's alright for regular posting now. Do you want to PM back and forth for Lilith and Henri's conversation?

@Everyone else with already accepted characters, I know a lot of you have already lost interest, but if you happen to check back to this roleplay, please consider hopping back in. I think we just need to get some character interaction going and it'll take off from there.

I really hope we can kick this back into action, since it's an awful waste of a great idea if it ends before it really started.

Felidae
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:39 pm

I agree with your final comment Felidae. I can't help but wonder where Angel disappeared to...I hope everything's alright on her end. She hasn't even been on the site in days which leads me to believe she may be experiencing some sort of personal problem, perhaps with school or family. All we can do is keep this afloat until her return.

~M

**Sorry for the continuing disappointment of a lack of a snarky quote.**

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:46 pm

@Felidae Yeah sure sounds good. I started writing a little bit of something, I'll PM it to you.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!