Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Code: Remake

Vampire Code: Remake

a part of “Vampire Code: Remake”, a fictional universe by Sathandra.

Not your typical 'vampire high school' cliche. No, this is about overcoming stereotypes, peer-pressure, and everything in between. Can you stand up for what's right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Code: Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Vampire Code: Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Machubi, yes please! He's a snobbish, easily-offended prude, but he's my snobbish, easily-offended prude. Plus, that's what makes him so darn cute! *attempts to hug the prude, but is no match for his death glare* Oh yeah... Ruben's still sulking, I see. It sounds like you had a hard time. I hope he wasn't too much trouble! (give him up for adoption already, I miss him so much!!!)
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:15 pm

*smacks Ruben upside the head* Don't glare at people it's rude and bone-chilling. Plus I just gave you up for adoption so your going to your original owner, cheer up already. Or I'll beat you to a pulp and push you into a pond full of scum water. >:}

Keh heh heh.

~M

**Edit: I'll always feel a connection with the little guy. After all there is a little bit of me on that character sheet of his, he'll never shake me away now. *chuckles darkly*

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Ok ATTENTION PLEASE! Seeing as how the Original Creator is back I propose some changes. For one I would like to re-remake this RP, or more like I would like Angel to do this so that she is the main GM of the RP. I realize that everyone has been waiting anxiously to start but she is the lady with the grand plan and I would feel more comfortable if she were in charge.

That being said your character spots would be reserved and you would just need to repost them to the new RP (Hopefully in a timely matter). I really hope that everyone is ok with this because there are some pretty nifty characters that I would love the chance to RP with and if it make any of the newcomers feel better we've discussed that myself as well as Machubi will be Co-GMing the RP.

If you're interested in keeping your spot just respond here in the OOC and let us know. Thank you so much!

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:34 am

So sorry, virgin cut off my Internet D: assholes!! But I'm here, I'm back :D what's this about re-starting? Is the new one up already? I just wanna start this :)

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:45 am

Of course ill join again! I didn't even see my usagi beat some as-.
*ahem* well hopefully everyone else is going to restart as well. :D glad your back angel~
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 am

@Ducky (or anyone else who plans to stay) Angel hasn't posted the new one yet but when she does I'm sure she'll tell us. In the meantime to help speed things up when it is ready you could go ahead and write your first post so it's all ready to go.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:29 pm

I totally want to stick around. No sense in letting Adwin sit in a dark corner all by his lonesome :)

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Okay. So this should work nicely, then. I just hope some more old-timers decide to follow up with this! I'll give you guys some more time to reserve your characters here. The role-play will go up at the end of the day.

Anyone have any ideas for alternate names?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Ahem, I'd prefer not to let Reiding go away. >.> So I might have to follow you all. Whether you like it or not.

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:20 pm

I'd also like to reserve Marishka's spot in the new or next RP re-make....
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:17 pm

You think I would let Kaiden just vanish? Psh. Sign me up for the remake of this remake xD
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:05 pm

A normal person's reaction: yay interested people!

My reaction: YAY!~ STALKERS~ XD

I feel like this isn't the first time I have mentioned the art of stalking. >.> Just I think it was in the original vampire codes OOC so many of you would be unaware of this. Also, I think this cold medicine is messing with my mental capacity because I feel a little loopy...or rather more so than usual.

~M

**EDIT: as is evidence of my being loopy I completely forgot to say what it was I was making this post to say which was: I am so glad that you guys are choosing to stick with us. So THANK YOU! I'm giving you all huggles and snuggles when I am no longer ill.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:46 pm

I'm with Machubi, I kinda heart stalkers I'm really a big weirdo you guys just don't see it.

I am so happy that you guys are choosing to stick around. I'm really excited to RP with everyone ^_^

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:00 pm

I shall post the remake once we have a name figured out. Or should we just go with Vampire Codes: Second Edition or something like that. But not second edition. That suggests it's part two to something.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:28 pm

You could always name it after the University. It is a major setting of the RP, or even something about the vampires and the sponsorship program.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:43 am

Don't ask me, I couldn't come up with a descent name if my life depended on it. However I would agree with Sathandra, taking one of the major components of the plot, whether it be the setting or program would be a good place to start.

(I was doing some thinking [a dangerous past time indeed], aren't the sponsors more the 'suckers' than the vampires are considering possible interpretations of the word sucker. >,>) Nyaha.

~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:42 pm

OKAY GUYS THE ROLEPLAY IS UP! I posted it before I saw Machubi's suggestion, so I ended up calling it Sponsor Me. And, uh, I've has some... problems...

Anyways. YOU TWO! GO INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! For shame!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Sathandra, you're in charge of setting up the FAQ.

Machubi, please set up the Character Opinions thread using Dreamer's idea.

Everyone else, it would be really helpful if you went to the new roleplay and re-reserved your characters there! You don't have to, but that would make it easier for me, since I'm working on the dreaded Character Roles.

I need some help over here! I keep on getting the Bad Gateway thing, and it's very troublesome!

So yeah. Welcome to "Sponsor Me"!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StereoHearts on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Hey,

Just wanted to apologize. I just got my computer working, so I wasn't able to put my character up. Thanks for the invite again, and sorry for all the confusion.

Stereohearts

StereoHearts
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!