Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Code: Remake

a part of “Vampire Code: Remake”, a fictional universe by Sathandra.

Not your typical 'vampire high school' cliche. No, this is about overcoming stereotypes, peer-pressure, and everything in between. Can you stand up for what's right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Code: Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Vampire Code: Remake"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Vampire Code: Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:33 pm

This looks really good. Expect a character from me soon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:40 pm

As soon as I can catch an Internet signal, I will re-submit Yuki :3

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:59 pm

@ Fallout Awesome just be sure to check out the character list to see what's available.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Would it be possible to reserve the male Empathic vampire? I won't be able to get a CS up tonight, but tomorrow afternoon I'll be able to.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Of course it's all yours

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Greetings, figured I ought to make a post here so that I can see it on my 'my posts' screen. Make my life easier. Plus I wanted to offer my heartfelt Greetings.

Yeah I'm a freak...your point?

~M

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Yes, um, agheem, I'd like to reserve one of the shapeshifting vampires (the female one) if possible...
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Sure she's all yours, do you have an animal in mind?

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Yes... Siberian tiger... I might get her sheet up tonight but will most likely be turned in tomorrow...

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Oh I wanted to add a 'Grade' Section to the CS. So for those of you who have already put in your character sheet if you could go in and make that change I would be very greatful.

EDIT: Also I made a change to how Demonic Vampires change Humans. It'll be in the FAQ forum.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Edit:Can I have the girl human-turned vampire?
Last edited by Leej10100 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azazel on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Okay I submitted Yuki! She had a slight appearance change [her eyes] so yeah, can't wait to get this started again :3

Azazel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Of course! She's all yours. ^_^

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felidae on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Henri and Morpheo have been submitted! Just thought I should let everyone know.

Felidae
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:06 pm

For those of you who were a part of the previous RP We'll be keeping the original posting plan.

Sponsors will post first followed by the vampires in no particular order. After the sponsors have come to terms with their new position and have met the Vamps they are in charge of we'll move on to letting the Student Council come in.

You may use your first posts from the other RP.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Good day!
I was hoping to reserve a male sponsor if that is alright. I was thinking about reserving a vampire too, but I'll decide on that one later. For now, just having the male sponsor would be grand :D

EDIT: I realized that apparently I was supposed to choose what type of sponsor I wanted to be - in all honesty, it doesn't matter to me. Throw anybody at me :D
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:45 pm

At the moment we have the Human-Turned Vampire and Shapeshifting Vampire Sponsors available. Take your pick! ^_^

Fantastic! There are only two more Open slots! Hopefully we'll be able to start within the next couple of days.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:31 am

I'd like to take the human-turned vampire sponser please :) I would go for the shapeshifting sponser however both vampires are female and I don't think they'd appreciate having a female sponser :) Unless that's something that would cause DRAMA.

No, I'm yapping. H-T vampire sponser prweety please :3

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:27 am

Sure you can have the position, which means Joker you'll be placed in the Shapeshifting spot if that's ok with you.

Also we had one person have to drop out so there is a Normal Vampire spot open and has been changed to a female role.

For those of you who are new

Vampires: you all have been here for some time so you will know one another. So if you can work out you're relationships in the OOC or through PM then update your CS I'd appreciate it.

Sponsors: You will be new to the school and either volunteer or somehow get roped into being a sponsor.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!