Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One Summer in Paris

One Summer in Paris

a part of “One Summer in Paris”, a fictional universe by LittleMissGeorgia.

Three best friends take a much needed vacation, and find some unexpected romance in Paris. (ALL CHARACTERS TAKEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Summer in Paris”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: One Summer in Paris

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun May 12, 2013 8:21 pm

I am! ^^ I was waiting on peace to jump us but I can do it -shrug-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Mon May 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Oh snap, you were waiting for me? I was waiting for someone else to post >.< I feel bad for keeping you waiting...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Mon May 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Since I haven't heard anything back from ClaudiiBear, I'm going to say that we should just NCP her characters until I hear back from her (and if I don't, we'll try to write them out in the future).

As some of you might know, I'm in the middle of some massive exams and Thursday evening is the earliest I can physically post for the time jump (...Unless anyone's got magic potion to help me become a Physics genius by Thursday? Anyone? I'd love you forever!) But that's why I've been a bit more absent than I usually would be. The worst of the exams are over by midweek next week, so I should have quite a bit more time and attention to give this then.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon May 13, 2013 5:37 pm

No worries! ^_^ break a leg, MissG!!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Mon May 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Alright! I shall rub my hands together, make a big fuss about what I'm going to do... Wiggle my fingers... and...
wait for it...
wait for it ....
BAM
you can do physics.

You're welcome

No worries on the wait MissG. The very best of luck to you on your test! :D

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Mon May 13, 2013 7:10 pm

GOOD LUCK

:3 Got my point across.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Tue May 14, 2013 3:56 pm

I might not be able to post until the weekend but we'll see. I'm extremely busy at college since I'm in charge of the show we're putting on.

Thäntos
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed May 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Everyone's posts have been really good, I've particularly loved reading the exchange between Augustus and Dani :)

I've spent the last two days trying to learn the entire Physics syllabus for three years... My dad has degree from Oxford in Physics, so he's been teaching me it (though that does make it particularly embarrassing that I'm so terrible at the subject, since surely I should've inherited some Physics ability???). But I'm sure it's everyone's messages and magic here that has made the difference! :P

Can't wait to post now :) I should be able to tomorrow evening after the dreaded exam, or on Friday morning if I'm too exhausted Thursday.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu May 23, 2013 10:59 am

I am so so sorry for such a late post! I've just been exhausted and so busy. But I've finally got a two week break before any more exams, so hopefully I should be able to post properly now. Really hope this can pick up again and we can get all the characters interacting.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu May 23, 2013 12:25 pm

I've just held off on posting to try and wait for everyone to catch up. I know that the interactions don't effect anyone, but I know it's a lot to read and I don't want people to think that we've left them behind.. x.x

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Sat May 25, 2013 8:47 am

Hello, I apologize for my lack of contacting you all about this lovely roleplay. I've had a lot going on(nothing bad, in particular), however, I'll no longer be on this site, so, as sad as it is for me to say, I'll be leaving. I'll leave my characters up for adoption in case you can find someone to post for them(unless, of course, they'd rather make new characters altogether.) Yet again, I apologize for the lack of posting, as I'm sure it probably held you all up.
"I've always been misinterpreted. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."

~Tim Burton

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!