Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rock n Roll, the Next Generation

Rock n Roll, the Next Generation

a part of “Rock n Roll, the Next Generation”, a fictional universe by Commisar_Gaunt.

(NEEDING PLAYERS!) The Sons and Daughters of the Rock and Metal Gods have teamed up to form bands and are going on tour together. But can they stay together, or will the rivalries of their parents break them apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rock n Roll, the Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rock n Roll, the Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue May 14, 2013 8:00 pm

All right I think I'll be co-singer but is it like Tatu kind of or back-up singer?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalmPandemonium on Tue May 14, 2013 9:07 pm

I'll reserve Bassist of Legion if ShadowxLove is taking the Guitarist.
Click on Vash to see my idea for a Trigun RP =^.^=

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CalmPandemonium
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Wed May 15, 2013 2:54 pm

ShadowedxLove wrote:All right I think I'll be co-singer but is it like Tatu kind of or back-up singer?

You can do either, if you want to be the guitarist/bassist and help sing, that's fine. If you just wanna be a backup singer, that's cool too.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed May 15, 2013 5:21 pm

We seem to have everything covered except for the drummer for Legion, since OurStars revoked his reservation. Someone may have to take a second character perhaps.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Wed May 15, 2013 7:15 pm

I'll find someone who'll take it, shouldn't be that big of a problem.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Wed May 15, 2013 7:44 pm

This seems cool. If you still need the drummer for Legion, I'll fill the position. If I can. o:

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed May 15, 2013 8:21 pm

I submitted my little side character of sorts-- I've gotta finish up 'dislikes' and the last bit of her history, but it's pretty much done. Tried to keep references to Mikey, as agreed, to a minimum, didn't wanna do anything you weren't keen on. Lemme know if it's acceptable.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makaay on Thu May 16, 2013 5:53 am

How we getting on? Nearly filled?

Makaay
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Thu May 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Everything's looking good guys, just 1 or two more people and we'll be golden. :D

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu May 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Good. I'm ready to Run Riot (Def Leppard reference).

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Fri May 17, 2013 5:23 pm

I see what you did there.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makaay on Sun May 19, 2013 4:47 pm

We near getting started?

Makaay
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon May 20, 2013 9:17 pm

I don't know if this is going to start. It's hard enough to get one band roleplay together and keep it going, but two bands in one roleplay? I had a feeling that was a bad idea. I think we wasted time making characters. This thing has crashed and burned, probably.

Edit: Make that three bands.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalmPandemonium on Mon May 20, 2013 9:26 pm

D: Awww I hope not.

CalmPandemonium
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon May 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Give Gaunt some time guys. He's not been online in a couple days, so I believe it's too soon to begin calling this RP off.

That said, I have an idea that'll eliminate the need for the third band (I'd honestly figured Sal would be the only actual character in Putrefaction being played, with the others as NPCs of sorts) and fill up that last role: I can edit her profile and say instead of using a drum machine she actually gradually amassed a drum kit and became proficient with drumming whilst Putrefaction was a one person project. Perhaps we can say Legion lost their drummer somehow, and Mikey, being acquainted with Sal, figuring it'd be a good opportunity to get her out of her house, suggests that she could fill in behind the kit. She auditions, is accepted, the RP has all roles filled, and shit goes from there.

Just an idea of sorts. I would hate to feel like I'm holding up the RP because Putrefaction needs to be filled up with characters.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon May 20, 2013 10:17 pm

That sounds like a better idea than what we got now. I don't want this to fail, but I've been roleplaying too long to be idealistic about roleplays. The best time to get it started was a lot sooner than this, when morale was high and people were really interested. We have all the roles filled on paper, but who knows how many will return now to take the roles since we've waited a bit too long. Roleplayers are skitterish, so I really don't have that much hope that even your idea will get this thing running smoothly. I really hope that the best case scenario will happen, but this roleplay is just a half-step away from collapsing completely.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon May 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Well, we'll just see about that, won't we? I certainly hope it doesn't die. I was so looking forward to playing my lovable little selectively mute, randomly violent social leper.

... right.

So! Anybody ever figure out what kind of metal Legion plays?

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon May 20, 2013 10:48 pm

I really hope I'm proven wrong. But, no, I'm not sure what genre of metal Legion plays. I'm a Chicago Loop man, after all :D.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalmPandemonium on Tue May 21, 2013 11:34 am

I like Comarade's idea as well, and I hope the RP does roll on. Im not going anywhere, Im not the type to give up so quickly on my characters. Anyway I don't think Juliette has even attempted to make a character, so Sal coming as the drummer seems legit to me.

CalmPandemonium
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makaay on Tue May 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Yeah no giving up lets get this rp started folks

Makaay
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!