Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rock n Roll, the Next Generation

a part of “Rock n Roll, the Next Generation”, a fictional universe by Commisar_Gaunt.

(NEEDING PLAYERS!) The Sons and Daughters of the Rock and Metal Gods have teamed up to form bands and are going on tour together. But can they stay together, or will the rivalries of their parents break them apart?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rock n Roll, the Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Tue May 14, 2013 10:41 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rock n Roll, the Next Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Rock n Roll, the Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue May 14, 2013 12:57 pm

Can I reserve the role of guitarist for the Chicago Loop rock band?
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Tue May 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Alright, you got your reservation.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue May 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Sweet. I'll get started on my character right away.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Tue May 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Could I reserve the lead singer of Legion please?
Also, it's ok if she's the daughter of Kurt Cobain, right?
Scrap that, I'm thinking Dave Grohl, while I love Kurt Cobain..

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Tue May 14, 2013 2:47 pm

May I reserve the Drummer of Chicago Loop, please?
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Tue May 14, 2013 2:53 pm

You got yourself a Reservation Ourstars.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makaay on Tue May 14, 2013 3:10 pm

So now chicago loop is formed do we start or are we waiting for other band too?

Makaay
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Tue May 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Well we could start if you all really want to, I would somewhat prefer to wait for the others.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue May 14, 2013 3:25 pm

I remember this. You even kept the name of the metal band XD Legion lives!
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue May 14, 2013 3:26 pm

I think we should give it a bit of time to let the other two members of Legion to show up. This roleplay has only been up a short time and we've all ready completely formed one band. I don't think it would hurt anything to give it a little more time and see if our other two show up.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Tue May 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Comrade wrote:I remember this. You even kept the name of the metal band XD Legion lives!

That I did, if it ain't broke don't fix it. :D

Wanna bring back Izzie and join the fun?

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makaay on Tue May 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Thats cool with me

Makaay
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue May 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Eh, I don't reckon most folks here would be too keen on the genres of metal I like (death metal, black metal, thrash, etc), so I think it'd be best for me to sit it out. But I'll keep an eye on how things go on the Legion front, and maybe I might decide to get in on it. Who knows. Maybe as a musician uninvolved in either of the bands and not really the child of any famous musicians, but still involved in the roleplay, if there's ever any room for such a character.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Tue May 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Is there any way for more singers to be made?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Tue May 14, 2013 3:41 pm

If you remember correctly, we had that composer in the last one who was the same way, and that failed badly :/

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Tue May 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Ah, sorry, but can I withdraw my reservation? I just sat down to write the CS and completely blanked- I can't manage to find proper thoughts, apparently, let alone inspiration. Sorry- but good luck with it, and all that jazz.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Tue May 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Hey, sorry if I can't post when you all start but I live in England and so I might be in a different time frame to everyone?
Emmy's almost finished, just needs a little work.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

ShadowedxLove wrote:Is there any way for more singers to be made?

Well yes, you can be the Guitarist of Legion and be co-singers with Emmy.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalmPandemonium on Tue May 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Yes I'd like to reserve the Guitarist for Legion if thats alright?
Click on Vash to see my idea for a Trigun RP =^.^=

CalmPandemonium
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!