Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wicked Ones

The Wicked Ones

a part of “The Wicked Ones”, a fictional universe by Mathew Littlepaw.

We are the ones who fight for those who wont. We battle in the shadows, where others are afraid to tred. We fight the foes governments can't. We are, the Wicked Ones.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wicked Ones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Wicked Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:09 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Wicked Ones"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Wicked Ones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:37 am

I am REALLY interested in this, however, I have a quite few questions, if you don't mind.

1. Do I necessary need to have powers focused on Supernaturals or Magic like Pyrokinesis, freezing anything upon contact, or are the 'superpowers' are actually talents like being able to lie without showing and/or being extremely stealthy?

2. Who exactly are the Wicked Ones's enemies? Do they have a main antagonist they have been chasing for years? Or are they just a group of volunteers without an exact clear goal and it will revealed itself as the role-play advances? Will the government also have fighters who are the same as the Wicked Ones; those with powers?

3. Will this have a similar plot to K the animation? Where certain groups of magic-like fighters fight off in the city? Are there also gonna include gun showdowns and/or sword duels, or will fights just rely on their superpowers/talents/however you want to call it.

4. Where's the character sheet?

I am naggy, I know. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:00 am

*nods*

Yeah, this looks pretty neat-o. I'm willing to create a character for this. First though, i'd like to know the exact boundaries for the mutation/ability our characters will be having. Stuff like do's and don'ts, and... just overall limitation, really. Like, I know we aren't supposed to be creating God-like entities, though Spatial Manipulation sounds awfully tempting, but a list of "PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT" would be great.

Also, is there character sheet in the works? Or are we encouraged to make our own?

Okiedo, guess that's enough of my ranting. I'll definitely forge some character for this, so be on the lookout for that. ^^;
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:54 am

Hoh-boy @_@ Here comes the writing. *INHALES*

1. Your powers can be anything you like! Just as long as they are not game-breaking, such as immortality. That is pretty much my only thing.

2. I did answer this question, but I guess I didn't answer it well enough ^w^. The Others are pretty much the main enemy of the Wicked Ones for now. The Others are people that are born with a very powerful gift, but can not control it. Like, someone could be born with super strength, and they only ever use that power to break stuff. There WILL be other villains, you'll see :3 Also, if you like, you can make a character what IS an Other. Thats cool too.

3. I dont know owo. Maybe. Maybe not? I don't even know.

4/1. There is no character sheet! I am LAZY! :D But you guys are NOT lazy! Make your own! Be creative!

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:12 am

Hehe... Lazy cat. Be glad I'm a creative nut with sheets. Well, when I say creative, horribly fancy with colours, fonts and all that stuff.

So... Submitted a WIP. That is to say, all that's left is History, which I'm putting off until I can, A) Think of some clever wording, and, B) Whether it's clear that the person I'm trying to persuade right now is going to tag-team this with me or not. ^^;

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:27 am

What a lazy GM... Just like me!

Okay, maybe I'm not a GM or whatever, but still, the lazy part applies to me. However, my laziness tend to get over my head and stop anything I'm doing and just sit back on my chair and stare at the laptop while getting indulged into music. Most of the time, I'm probably just watching anime.

Okay, getting back to the real question.

How does a "superpower canceler" appeal to you? It might be powerful, but that just means the user cannot use superpowers.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:08 pm

What's the literacy level? Like semi-lit upwards or literate? If it's at least semi-lit, I would be quite interested.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Code, are you kinda talking about the girl at the end of X-men 3? The chick who, when around her. people had no powers? >3> Are you asking if you can do something like that? If so... no :3 Why? Because I said so!

ICat, Dis is a complettly literrate rollplay. Yall hur. :B

But really, yes. I would this to be for literate to advanced writers :3

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Awesome. Count me in.

I'll think about my power for a bit.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm interested in this roleplay, I need a little literacy in my life -_-' And I love X-men :D

Is it okay if my character can turn dreams/nightmares into reality?

Or is it okay for my character to create tactile illusions?
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Google Chrome: I see you've written a horrendously long History, it would be a shame if.... something happened to your browser.

Me

Dammit! Now I gotta rewrite the damn thing. >_>

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:16 pm

It's more like, the superpower cancels upon contact, so no, it's not like a 'around you' effect. Only upon contact. Also, I might not be as literate as I thought I would be, so do please excuse me if I end up posting posts with no sense like "Mudafuka. I sall kile u wif meh gun biatch."

I hope I don't, actually. >.>

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Got an awesome idea for a character with Technopathy.

I'll have them in at some point tomorrow.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Whew.... Up yours Google Chrome! Ha! I managed something in the end, though it's much lamer than I initially imagined it to be. Ah well. Sheet's finally done, thank some cosmetic overseeing entity for that!

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:31 pm

May I reserve an "Other" spot? ^^

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Ever I already talked to you ^w^

Code, I have to say no. Why? Because Something will happen later :3

Cat, Nice to have you on board :D

Naught, I would have so say no on the idea of making dreams come true. *Le dream smash... Literately!* But I would be fine with your character making dreams and nightmares a reality to THEM. Maybe, if he/she touches them, they have a vision of their nightmare coming true. Somthing like that would be fine.

Or you can be a Mesmer (Ignore that if you dont play GW2)

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Hey..
I added a character of my own and I will get his pic done in a few hours maybe if I can get the ball rolling.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:15 am

I'll just make my character's powers simple: Generating Electricity/Thunder/however you want to call it.

And if that's impossible too, I don't even know what powers should I implement into my character. Unless you say I can make my character a guy without superpowers but have abilities on par with one.

Also, will the Others have a lot less screen time than the Wicked Ones?

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:33 am

Code, its not that its impossible :3 Its that something will happen later that has LARGELY to do with what you are talking about.

Also, yes. The Others will have less screen time than the Wicked One, but in the Hunting session you can go on missions to hunt down powerful Others. So... Its not like you wont ever see them ever ^w^

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:44 am

Actually, I think having a character that could nullify any and all 'gifts' would raise the question why the group doesn't just sick code's character on all the Others and call it a day. Apart from that, such a power is actually game-breaking.

Anyway, code, Electricity Generation sounds like a shocking ability. Should totally go for it. x)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!