Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Strum

Love Strum

a part of “Love Strum”, a fictional universe by airyshiM.

A city boy moving to a low key town in Japan leaving behind his live of zest and his old schools band. His new school is full of very reserved students, he wants to continue his love for music by creating a band! His band recruits are all girls?!...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love Strum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Love Strum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Love Strum"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
this city fog~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airyshiM
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Love Strum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey, can I please reserve the first female role? :)
The Secret of Consequence is The Death of Innocence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:27 pm

sure! :D *goes to reserve* > u<

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Thanks! I'll have a character sheet up and completed in at the very most 24 hours. I love the RP so far by the way! :D

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:45 pm

thats good to hear! o: can't wait to see your character!! and thankies ;u; <3

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:56 pm

I'll take the third female role if that's alright, also a few questions. Which of the girls is the one that approached Ruizhi and I notice there isn't a lead guitarist in the band? If that was intentional could I change my character's instrument to lead guitar?

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:01 pm

The girl who approches Ruizhi is female #1! and Ruizhi is lead guitarist! o: sorry for not pointing that out! ^ ^; and can't wait to see your character! also thanks for joining!(:

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:18 pm

So girl #1 does vocals and bass guitar, and #3 does back up vocals and also does bass guitar? Two bass parts is kinda strange, would it be alright to change my instrument to rhythm guitar then?

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Can I reserve the drummer gal?

Mashotu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:39 pm

yes you may :3

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:26 pm

I'd like to reserve the last girl. Is it alright if I divert slightly from the given personality requirements? It won't be anything major, just some Hidden Depths, if you will. :3

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:31 pm

yush, you may have her! o: and im okay with it! c:

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rammus on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi I want to join but i am not sure if I am in time to I was eyeing the roleplay waiting to get a feel for the character layout and stuff and before I knew it all the roles had been filled. :(

Rammus
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Hey I'll add one more role, just for you! >:o (no one else) but I'm put right now so I'll doit as soon as I get home,Rammus!

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Bio completed. Whew. I hope you don't mind the liberties I took with the archetype. Although she's, at heart, what you specified, Sen might not exactly be what you had in mind...

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rammus on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:45 pm

Hey thank you, I'm looking forward to working with everyone. Time for this armadill to hit the sack though.

Rammus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:25 pm

so what personality would you like for yuour character, only 4 o: i can't think of any at the moment = A= so you get a custom character! :D

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rammus on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:31 pm

To be honest I am not a hundred percent sure, I was thinking a confident straight forward person then develop some quirks and stuff with that idea. How do you think she should be involved with the band though?

Rammus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:31 am

Er, hey, this RP is still going to be a thing, right?

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!