Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PCA Boarding school

PCA Boarding school

a part of “PCA Boarding school”, a fictional universe by bracefacebeauty.

Fast forward to 2013, the days of Zoey and her friends are gone. There is no more camaraderie among the students anymore. Now the school is over run with cliques from the socialites all the way down to the nerds.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “PCA Boarding school”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

PCA Boarding school

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:03 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "PCA Boarding school"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: PCA Boarding school

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KonamiCode on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:42 am

I used to love this show :D Could I reserve the Chachi Gonzales FC?

"It's no game.
It's a sport.
Games are for people who don't care enough.
In sports, you compete to win."

—Kazuma Ikezawa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KonamiCode
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:46 am

I miss this show so much! D: It was amazing while it lasted though(:
May I reserve the Bethany Mota FC in the 'Nerd' clique, please?
Thank you!

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:12 am

may i pls reserve FC:Ashley Benson?
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:40 am

Hey love, may I reserve Lucy Hale and Emma Watson please? :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:25 am

Hello! May I please reserve Ariana Grande and Sasha Pieterse? :)
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:32 am

Oh, oh! And Keegan Allen, as well as Matt Lanter? :3

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:49 am

Can I reserved the FC of Jasmine Villegas

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:29 am

@ All
Yes I will reserve you all now

@Bleedinlover
Hi! I'm so glad you joined, and I hate to be a stick in the mud but I'd prefer if you reserve two girls to also reserve a boy

@ xLevesquex
I think four is a really big amount of characters for one person I would prefer if you reserved two of those and then decide later on if you still want two more. However I will reserve them all for you if your sure you can handle it, and I still expect detailed CS's from you

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Hey! This looks cool thanks for pming me.(:
Could I take Barbara Palvin, and either Sean O'Pry or Zac Efron... I'm having trouble choosing.. :(

[edit] I just submitted my girl, completed besides the history, and it logged me out x_x yesterday it didn't do it at all so I thought they fixed it. *sigh* I'll go redo it while it's still all in my head. :(
Last edited by By Starlight on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:57 pm

May i reserve the FC of Camila Cebello from the nerd clique? Thanks!

-Cindy

cindorkella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:16 pm

I would like to reserve FC Thomas Dekker from the Art Freak Clique, if that's okay?

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:02 pm

@ Starlight No problem! And I hate when it does that! I'm about to read you Barbara Palvin one and you could do either or both. I love Zac Efron but I really need to have all the kings and Queens filled before we can start though so it would be amazing if you could do either (or both)

@Cindy
Sure she's reserved

@Darkie
That is completely fine

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Hey! My stupid fontmeme.com isn't working, so I'm just going to type out the title, alright?

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:17 pm

I'm done with my character, I hope he's okay!

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Howdy-ho! I'd like to reserve Vanessa Hudgens, if I may.
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:26 pm

I'll reserve Francisco Lachowski too please.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:27 pm

May I reserve Adam Gregory?

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadenRivers on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:49 pm

May i reserve Kellan Lutz?

HadenRivers
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:38 pm

And I have submitted & completed FC: Vanessa Hudgens as Cali Hawks character sheet!

:D

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!