Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sky Pirates: Band of Misfits

a part of “Sky Pirates: Band of Misfits”, a fictional universe by Army.of.One.

A crew of pirates posing as a traveling circus pull of some of the greatest heists in history.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sky Pirates: Band of Misfits”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:53 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sky Pirates: Band of Misfits"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Sky Pirates: Band of Misfits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:15 am

I love the idea of your RP and wanted to take the role of Quartermaster if that's ok. The character would be Female FC Katie Cassidy. I'd also be willing to take a Male role if needed later on but I'll let other people have their pick first.
I would like her to be a fire breather
Oh and Buried Treasure.

*Edit*
Changed my mind I want her to do Aerial Silk
Last edited by Sathandra on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:08 am

Hi there Army.of.One!
I would like to reserve two roles,
I was interested in the Pilot role, but possibly making it female? FC Clemence Posey
And a male Able Seaman? FC Marlon Teixeira
The male would be a tightrope walker in the circus and the female a knife thrower.
Buried Treasure
Last edited by Cloud on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:29 am

Hey Hey Hey :)
Okay, so disapointed, was looking to take quartermaster, but that's okay, Could I please take Carpetenter's apprentice(female) and Master Gunner (male). I still haven't decided about their roles in the circus, but I'll get back to you on that :) CAn't wait to go searching for some buried treasure with you guys aha

Thanks

EDIT: since Sathandra decided against it, could my male be a firebreather, and my female a contortionistplase, I'll deicde FCs later

EDIT:EDIT: sorry for being that annoying person going to take back my reservation :(

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:20 am

Buried 'Ayyyyo. I'm interested in playing a woman (as normally I always do the men), in a higher up position.
....as most do, looks like! Hahahahah. But if this roleplay isn't first come first serve, I'm willing to compete for the role.

Otherwise, cool roleplay, hope it goes well! <3

Edit: Image
FC would be this Pfeiffer woman. Illusionist sans the cheap card tricks.
Also, possible relation to captain Annie--you know, if I'm allowed my woman in a higher up position. :P

Oh, and treasure. Though it seems like this was supposed to go in the character sheet, hmm?

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:29 am

Which 'higher up' role would you be preferring? I'd also like at least one male in an elevated position. We need more men!!

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:09 am

I'd take on the master gunner role as a male in addition to my other reservation.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:14 am

I'll ah... pm you when I get home from work, gm duckie. :)

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:47 am

Sounds good everyone :)

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:54 am

Hi there,

So, I'm a little confused about what's still reserved and what's not... so are either the pilot or the quartermaster available? I'm willing to compete for roles and stuff if that's a thing, otherwise I'll pick from what's still there.

At any rate, I'm interested in making a dude first, but if we still need ladies at a certain point, I don't discriminate and all that. :) So, I guess what I'm asking is, what are my options here, O Mighty GM-person?

Oh! And before I forget-- FC Colin O'Donoghue because I have the images for that laying around, and also the password is buried treasure (though in this case it's more like "bank-held treasure," no?)

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:22 pm

I'm on my phone so I haven't updated the front page yet. I'll make a list!

Sathandra has reserved the quartermaster and master gunner
Cloud has reserved the pilot and an able bodied seaman
Wudgeous has not decided yet, but may compete for a high spot
I have the captain and the surgeon for now, but I could always give that one up if you want the surgeon. I'm thinking of making a cabin boy as well.

I don't mind competing if you want to. The second highest position is still open, the weird one that I don't remember off the top of my head. XD

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Ah, thanks for the info! I think I'll take the Boatswain, actually, and I should probably PM you about that, since such a character would probably have been around the ship for quite a while.

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Sounds good to me!! :)

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:27 am

Rookie, your profile is GGGORGEOUS--I'll read it properly tomorrow, but for now I'm wondering if you manipulated the gifs yourself? Or happened upon sets at a time that were the same size?

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:57 am

UPDATE:
We still need a few roles to be filled, so please please please come and join!! :)

And everyone's characters are looking WONDERFUL so far!! Keep it up!

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:45 am

Oh, by the by, after talking it over with Army it looks like my role will be navigator and school councillor general advice dealer.

Because reasons you'll find out later. >:P

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Okay, Annie is officially complete! Her history was a lot to think about and write!!

And, on the front page, I have put up the two other characters I'm going to be making as well, the surgeon and Annie's nephew, a cabin boy. =)

Everything's going great so far!

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Just so I know, what is the difference between the pilot and navigator?

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Ah, why thank you, Wudgey! I hope it's as nice to read as it is to look at.

And mostly, I just dug around a lot for images that matched size-wise. I'm a little bit compulsive about symmetry and probably would not have been able to stand it if edges didn't match up. So, no particular talent for manipulation, just a terrible willingness to sink stupid amounts of time into getting the silly things just so.

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:40 am

Arrgh me mateys, looking for some buried treasure *hint* *hint* ;)! Haha..ha sorry, I just had to do it. I am in love with this RP already, so I do believe I shall be making a reservation for the Sailmaker. If that's alright. Hopefully my character will turn out good...seeing ya'll's characters was a bit intimidating. AMAZINGLY done, all of them. I'm jealous. RPing with the lot of you will be quiet fun and interesting, so just color me excited! ^-^

I'm still debating on which FC I will use, it's a close race between two. So, we'll see how that turns out.
My FC is going to be Sophie Turner ^-^

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!