Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Greenwoods Prep

Greenwoods Prep

a part of “Greenwoods Prep”, a fictional universe by WindOnFire.

Welcome to Greenwoods Prep, a school where promising students learn to defend humanity from demons. When drama and romance enfold a group of students, it only gets better...or worse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Greenwoods Prep”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Greenwoods Prep

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totoro on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Okay that sounds good. Just don't want this to die. Its my only getaway from reality xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Totoro
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totoro on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Mkay we wrapped up, so now we wait for the others to close their interactions as well? I decided to let Quinn head out to lunch if that's okay xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Totoro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Donnabee on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:13 pm

I'll for sure have a post in tomorrow

Donnabee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:02 am

Alright, so if Donnabee closes their interaction we'll skip right after to breakfast/the beginning of classes. Or if LokiAria posts and closes it, I'll do the skip right after whoever goes first. Sorry if I don't wait for one of you, I just want the rest of us to get going.

Hallowed, Totoro, your posts were fine!

Sorry I've been a bit absent lately, I've been slammed with unexpected work. But I will get that teacher list up before we do the timeskip! Promise!

Hang in there, guys, we're gonna get to the good stuff soon!

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totoro on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Go team!!! Slowly but surely this show is getting onto the road!

Totoro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:31 am

I am alive!

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Donnabee on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:54 am

I'm still here ^^

Donnabee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LokiAria on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:45 pm

I'm still alive! Sorry it took a bit.

LokiAria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:31 pm

S'okay, Loki, no biggie.

Anyways, I posted with Ari going to her first class, but if you guys want to skip to the fun class, go right ahead. I don't expect or want to slog through every single boring class every day, so just gloss over what you don't care about.

Ah, and if you have a class alone (so basically, art and language electives) I didn't give you a teacher name. So do as you wish.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chelchel_rose on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:25 pm

I'm alive...I have conferences this weekend and the next though so things are super crazy. I'll be able to post Monday!

chelchel_rose
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!