Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Final Bite

The Final Bite

a part of “The Final Bite”, a fictional universe by Unwritten~.

After years of being the in the shadows, vampires finally start hunting down hunters. What happens when the leader of said hunters finally decide to take action? Blood.. War.. Chaos... [More Info. Inside] (Many roles!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Final Bite”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Final Bite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Final Bite"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Final Bite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Hey this looks like a lot of fun and I would love to take one of the male vampire spots. Do you have any problems with us making any sort of changes to the characters loose descriptions? Like changing face claim, love interests, histories etc?
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Thank you :D And no, I don't really mind but I would like it if whatever is being changed is ran by me through PM so I can change the face claim or whatever else on the Info. page. :)

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:22 pm

May I please reserve Hunter Three??

My, I feel bad for dragging her into this world ^w^/ But, 'Blood's Only The Beginning' after all~

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Yes you may. :D Tell friends about this role-play! ^-^
Can't wait to see your character!

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:52 pm

May I reserve the Coven Leader? :3

Edit: Oooopss! I almost forgot~ O-O

"Blood's only the Beginning"

Luckily I came back and fixed that! :O

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:19 pm

Yes you may! ^-^

If anyone is willing or wanting to take on two characters, be my guest! I want these roles filled as soon as possible. :)

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyLily on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:24 pm

If "Blood's only the beginning" Then I better ask for Emily Browning. Can I reserve her please? :)

SkyLily
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Ah! Sky! I would but Ever has already reserved her. :/
Is there another character you might want to portray?

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyLily on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:40 pm

*facepalm* If I hadn't forgotten her number I would have known that.. *double facepalm*
Hmm Hunter five or vampire six. This is a hard choice...

SkyLily
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyLily on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:45 pm

May I reserve both until I choose which one I want to play?

SkyLily
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:49 pm

I also gotta reserve vampire 5 so... eh hem... with Blood Being Only the Beginning and all that if it pleases the court and more importantly Unwritten I request a reserve ;]

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:57 pm

@SkyLily::
Lol, it's okay! Everyone makes mistakes, myself more than others. :P And sure, since you won't be portraying both I won't place it on the Info. page that they're both reserved by you, just in case someone else might want the role. However, if someone does go to reserved one I will message you about it first. Just let me know when you make up your mind. :)

I did try making all the roles interesting. I made sure I, myself, would portray each role and there not be too bad of a "boring" one. Lol

@Bromander Shepard::
Haha, yes, reserved for you. Are you still wanting to change his face claim or not? :o
(I'll also change up the role like you asked me as well, if you're still wanting to)

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyLily on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Ok I actually chose. I would like to reserve FC: Emily Rudd please, I have a really good idea for her character.

SkyLily
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Alright! Sounds great. Can't wait to see her! :D

If anyone has other role-players you role-play with regularly you should tell them about this role-play. ^-^ Like I mentioned in the Info. page, this role-play is really character-based and I'm open to suggestions for "big time" drama if that's wanted or whatever. :) We just need the roles filled! Lol

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:57 pm

If Blood is Only the Beginning, then can I reserve Emma Stone and change her to Jessica Parker Kennedy? I'll get back to you on if I can take a male character

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Yes you can and that'll be fine. :) I'll change her FC right now..

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Surprisingly, I finished her earlier than I thought so I can take on Daniel Sharman

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:51 pm

She's great! :D

And yes you can. Thank you for taking on two characters. ^-^

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:56 pm

Ok, I'll put in a WIP and try to finish by some time tomorrow afternoon.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!