Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cape Casanova

Cape Casanova

a part of “Cape Casanova”, a fictional universe by Quitelovely487.

Lucky enough for you there is a beautiful home in Cape Casanova with three floors, a balcony, fireplace and even a backyard! Perfect, right? The only catch is you'll be living with 5 other roommates, can you make it work? (0 out of 6 spots available)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cape Casanova”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cape Casanova

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:41 pm

There we go guys the very first post, I've put the date, weather, and temperature I hope 40 degrees is okay for all you guys, I'm from the uk I don't know what warm is.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:26 pm

TheSpaceInBetween wrote:There we go guys the very first post, I've put the date, weather, and temperature I hope 40 degrees is okay for all you guys, I'm from the uk I don't know what warm is.

40 is kind of cold here in the US. 70 is warm but not perfect beach weather, anywhere from 80-88 is great and higher than that is pretty hot. 90-105 degrees is miserably hot, for future reference.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Ok I'll tweak it.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:48 pm

And on that note I am off to bed I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:54 pm

Ill wait for other people to post before I respond to your lovely if that's Allright? It only seems fair to wait.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:19 pm

TheSpaceInBetween wrote:Ill wait for other people to post before I respond to your lovely if that's Allright? It only seems fair to wait.

Good call, that sounds perfectly fine to me.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiroyukiTakaro on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:05 pm

I'm a rookie on this site and I just realized that this OOC board existed.
Hey.
Hi.
I just upated my character relationships thing. So yeah. Sorry y'all, I'm a little late.
“I don't pay attention to the
world Ending.
It has ended for me
many Times
and began again in the morning.”
― Nayyirah Waheed

HiroyukiTakaro
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Don't worry we were all new to the site at one point it took me a while to get used to the roleplay tab cause I was used to forum threads and such.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:50 am

Availability

Very recently an availability opened up in our RP, Cape Casanova. I was reserving a spot for a friend but he has since expressed his inability to join us, so if any of you know someone who would like to fill the open slot (male character only please) let them know that I would be happy to review their application, any of you may take the liberty to apply for the spot if you so desire but please do keep in mind that is not imperative that we have this spot filled so don't sweat it if you don't have the time or desire to apply for it.

In other news I am very pleased with all your posts so far and the OOC and PM communication is wonderful. I am looking forward to seeing more from you all in the future and have very high hopes for the future of our joint story. Thank you so much for making this RP as great as it is.

-Quite Lovely

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:38 am

I hope this hasn't slowed down.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiroyukiTakaro on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:39 pm

I'm still following it closely. I have a lot of time on my hands but I don't like feeling like I'm upstaging people. Lovely told me she'd post earlier, though.
I know she has a lot on her plate lately.
Isn't that right?

HiroyukiTakaro
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dabbsy2 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:34 pm

Well this failed miserably

dabbsy2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!